New Poll Shows Majority Of Americans Support Religious Freedom

You, like many in this thread, are asking the wrong question.
Can a lawyer decline a case in which a gay person wants to sue a photographer for not photographing his same sex wedding because the lawyer also has a religious conviction against same sex weddings. If the same gay client wanted to sue someone for negligence because he slipped and broke his leg on a slick floor, the same lawyer may have no issue with taking on the case.

The real question is; Are Lawyers religious? Kidding!

If the photographers client has a contract, why wouldn't he/she. It's a slam dunk.

Would it be okay for a lawyer to turn down a gay client because she is an impossible to please bitch without the client sueing the lawer based on being turned down because of sexual preference?

Lawyers turn down clients because the client has no case. Religious based ignorance isn't illegal.

Majority of Americans used to favor racial segregation, slavery, and preventing niggas and 'good white folk' from getting married.

Sometimes you gotta say "I don't give a flying fuck what they want!" And do what's actually right.

...and real Christians wouldn't care.

Should a lawyer be able to turn down a client because he thinks he would not win the case? Shouldn't the lawyer be able to turn down a client for various reasons which he is under no obligation to explain? Perhaps he simply hates the client because the client has bad body odor.

My husband is an attorney and trust me if they don't want to represent you they will find a way
I guess lots of people of various professions will also find a way.

You, like many in this thread, are asking the wrong question.
Can a lawyer decline a case in which a gay person wants to sue a photographer for not photographing his same sex wedding because the lawyer also has a religious conviction against same sex weddings. If the same gay client wanted to sue someone for negligence because he slipped and broke his leg on a slick floor, the same lawyer may have no issue with taking on the case.

The real question is; Are Lawyers religious? Kidding!

If the photographers client has a contract, why wouldn't he/she. It's a slam dunk.
Well duh! The gay guy would not have a contract with the photographer because the photographer turned down the business of photographing the same sex wedding.

ROFL! They 'boycotted another Christian business into the best year they ever had... (and in just 36 hours).

But the news seems to indicate that the reason is, that by 80%, people are getting sick of the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality abusing innocent people:

"A new poll released by WPA Opinion Research on behalf of the Family Research Councill shows that the vast majority of Americans support religious liberty in the workplace. Last week saw Governor Mike Pence (R-IN) signing Indiana's "Religious Freedom Restoration Act,” infuriating liberals zealots whom alleged his legislation encouraged discrimination against gays. It's safe to assume these delusional liberal "activists" neglected to even read the bill before taking an extremist stance against it. Yes, these are very the same left wing activists whom accuse Republicans of intolerance.

Unsurprisingly the Obama administration, fueled by Democratic dissolution, is once again executing their big government agenda, stripping away freedoms -- the very same freedoms protected by the Constitution. Last week we witnessed a family restaurant in Indiana, Memories Pizza, threatened and forced into foreclosure after exercising their rights to freedom of religion. Memories Pizza, a family owned restaurant in Indiana, is just one example of several businesses publicly shamed for exercising their American rights. Accusing Memories Pizza employees as homophobic is as outrageous as it is inaccurate. Crystal O’Connor, owner of Memories Pizza attempted to clarify the misunderstanding of his business decisions:

The news took it totally out of proportion. They lied about it. We said that we would serve anyone that walked in that door, even gays…”But we would not condone a wedding… That’s against our religious beliefs.”

survey2.png
"

New Poll Shows Majority Of Americans Support Religious Freedom Dana Loesch Radio

Yeah, and I take it then you accept every poll I can put up as a legitimate argument?

Well duh! The gay guy would not have a contract with the photographer because the photographer turned down the business of photographing the same sex wedding.

Unless there is a public accommodations law, which bans discrimination by those offering their services to the public.

Did they ask should gays be discriminated against for being gay? Probably get different responses.

Majority of Americans used to favor racial segregation, slavery, and preventing niggas and 'good white folk' from getting married.

Sometimes you gotta say "I don't give a flying fuck what they want!" And do what's actually right.
So what? I mean, seriously, what difference does it make what people thought 100 years ago? They made laws then based on what people wanted. We do the same today.
The problem is you want unelected dictators telling you what you can and cannot do. The rest of us choose freedom.

These "unelected dictators" protect the constitutional rights of ALL Americans. That's their job. To protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.

Agree, but that conclusion should be a personal decision. It should not be a government mandated "flying fuck". And if a business person decides they do give a fuck, then they will suffer the consequences of such a decision. Like it, or not, government cannot (never has, never will) legislate morality.

Agree, but that conclusion should be a personal decision. It should not be a government mandated "flying fuck". And if a business person decides they do give a fuck, then they will suffer the consequences of such a decision. Like it, or not, government cannot (never has, never will) legislate morality.

So what? I mean, seriously, what difference does it make what people thought 100 years ago? They made laws then based on what people wanted. We do the same today.
The problem is you want unelected dictators telling you what you can and cannot do. The rest of us choose freedom.

Then I guess you oppose the Court overturning state and local laws banning guns.

These "unelected dictators" protect the constitutional rights of ALL Americans. That's their job. To protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.
No, actually it is not. Their job is to interpret laws and dispense justice in cases of dispute. If what you said were true no law would ever be binding.

Then I guess you oppose the Court overturning state and local laws banning guns.
Because those laws contravene the explicit wording of the Constitution, and Supreme Court rulings pursuant to it.
Libs are so stupid.

Because those laws contravene the explicit wording of the Constitution, and Supreme Court rulings pursuant to it.
Libs are so stupid.

But if there were no Supreme Court, who would decide that?

Libs are so stupid.

The celestial council of elders.

Libs are so stupid.

And there we have it. Surrender. Go back to bed, asshole.

Libs are so stupid.

And there we have it. Surrender. Go back to bed, asshole.
If you're going to post bullshit then you get bullshit responses.
I think you spend 24/7 thinking up crap to post here. Your dedication to stupidity is to be admired. Sort of.

Those poor Christians.

Funny, I can't find anything where Jesus refused to serve anyone...
Luke 23:8Herod was delighted at the opportunity to see Jesus, because he had heard about him and had been hoping for a long time to see him perform a miracle. 9He asked Jesus question after question, but Jesus refused to answer.

Forum List

Back