Zone1 New poll shows Americans' confidence and belief in the Bible is at all-time low

Now if my memory serves me well, Israelis moving out of Gaza had nothing to do with Hamas. It was more to do with freezing the 'peace process' to allow a situation such as we have today to develop. I am aware some Israeli Jews were wanting to 'take back' Gaza during the 2014 war and what they intended for the Palestinians was anything but Paradise.
If memory serves me well, Hamas wants to murder Jews regardless of reason.

Now ask yourself, is there any metric of positive topics that are trending better? How many things that we see as positives in society are trending worse?

The OP doesn't necessarily match the claim documented in this poll - I'm not sure what "literal" word of God even means, or where such an odd view would fit in within Biblical and Christian views on the whole, given that no know interpretation of the Bible takes everything mentioned in it "literally" to begin with.

(I've heard of an obscure translation of the Bible called "Young's Literal Translation", which is supposedly the most literal translation which exists, and it's barely legible or intelligible).

Last edited:
Because every country that stops calling for the destruction of Israel is one fewer country calling for the destruction of Israel.

Saudi Arabia and the Emirates never called for the destruction of Israel. Is that what the Israelis claim?

Saudi Arabia and the Emirates never called for the destruction of Israel. Is that what the Israelis claim?
Saudi Arabia does not recognize Israel as a State. They do not accept Israeli passports.

If you want to waste your time trying to make that mean something other than what it means, knock yourself out. That parlor trick won't work on me.

UAE just officially recognized Israel's right to exist less than two years ago.

If you can't puzzle out why Isreal would prefer its neighbors to acknowledge its right to exist (as opposed to insisting it does not and should not exist), then that is for lack of effort on your part.

surada, the prolific poster of out-of-context facts.
If surada provided a Link to any of her posts, it would prove that almost everything Arabs do provokes Israel into retaliation.

Thanks to Israel.
Oh come on. You expect Israel to allow their captives to become better educated than their own citizens. Israel does have an obligation as the occupying power to look after the needs of the Palestinians but she does the absolute minimum - some times medical treatment. The UN funds education and provides food for most of them as most are food insecure - or it did until Trump stopped them getting sufficient payment.

If memory serves me well, Hamas wants to murder Jews regardless of reason.
Not true. Hamas looks after Jews who enter Gaza who are trying to do something to provide needs or justice. Hamas under their previous leader made it absolutely clear they had nothing against Jews, they did though have something against, can't remember the word but a better word than those who oppress them.

Forum List

Back