Zone1 New poll shows Americans' confidence and belief in the Bible is at all-time low

As was fundamental reading of Islam. As was Islamic extremism.

Goes to show we should take the Iranian nutballs at their word.
Interesting how Hezbollah w as formed. The Shia of Lebanon were fed up with the Palestinians and welcomed the Israelis with open arms and cups of tea. However how Israel acted in this time and the fact that she would not get out was what turned them to military opposing, and to the birth of Hezbollah. Here is an article on it. Uri Avnery died a couple of years ago but he was Jewish, was there when Israel was born.

My Terrorist, Your Terrorist

by Uri Avnery Posted onMarch 19, 2016
So is Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
Of course not.

surada, the prolific poster of out-of-context facts.
If surada provided a Link to any of her posts, it would prove that almost everything Arabs do provokes Israel into retaliation.

Read Moishe Dayan. He very clear about Israeli coveting more land than what they were given. He details what Israel did to start a war and how they would blame the Palestinians.

Boko Haram... I love a Whiter Shade of Pale

Oh, sorry, that's Procol Harum.....

The only reason why Independent cares about Yemen is that he wants to distract attention from what the Zionist entity does to Palestine.

The Saudis have supported Yemen for decades with health care, hospitals, clinics, food Aid and medicine. They have built schools, colleges and universities. They've invested in clean water, business and job development.

Interesting how Hezbollah w as formed. The Shia of Lebanon were fed up with the Palestinians and welcomed the Israelis with open arms and cups of tea. However how Israel acted in this time and the fact that she would not get out was what turned them to military opposing, and to the birth of Hezbollah. Here is an article on it. Uri Avnery died a couple of years ago but he was Jewish, was there when Israel was born.

My Terrorist, Your Terrorist

by Uri Avnery Posted onMarch 19, 2016
So is Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
Of course not.
Show me a Muslim organization that doesn’t become a terrorist group.

Here's one.

Did you read it?

Sabeel is an example of a Palestinian Christian's efforts.

People forget that Palestinians are also Arab Christians and Jews. German nationalism was a curse. So is Zionism.

Read Moishe Dayan. He very clear about Israeli coveting more land than what they were given. He details what Israel did to start a war and how they would blame the Palestinians.
I got memes when I searched.
You take every lie as a fact when it comes to Jews.

I got memes when I searched.
You take every lie as a fact when it comes to Jews.

Moishe Dayan gave an in depth interview about the causes of the six day war when Israel attacked Egypt. Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen from 1962-70. Zionism is Jewish nationalism.

Sabeel is an example of a Palestinian Christian's efforts.

People forget that Palestinians are also Arab Christians and Jews. German nationalism was a curse. So is Zionism.

Yes, that's true though even they get called antisemetic in the UK as did I think it was the Church of England who tried to put on some kind of show, maybe with Sabeel.

I did not find that worth answering simply because there are obviously thousands of Muslim organisations which are not terrorist, although possibly not to Independent.

Last edited:
and what do you think of the reality that Israel was formed through terrorism. Some academic in their research believed that the reason why Muslims got into terrorism was because they saw it got the Zionists what they wanted so they thought it might bring them that too.

and what do you think of the reality that Israel was formed through terrorism. Some academic in their research believed that the reason why Muslims got into terrorism was because they saw it got the Zionists what they wanted so they thought it might bring them that too.

Benny Morris details how Israel was founded on terrorism. He approves of course. Nationalism is brutal whether it's Nazis or Zionists.

Benny Morris details how Israel was founded on terrorism. He approves of course. Nationalism is brutal whether it's Nazis or Zionists.
I think Benny Morris is a bit sad. He was the only one of the new historians who saw the archives and did not have the courage to go with what he saw. He could not take the hurt/shame of how Israel began nor that of how he was treated. I haven't read his work but I hear that at first he was just like all the other new historians. He was not impressed. It was his inability to deal with the emotional side which got him to temper things down and make excuses.

Also kids were not told the truth about things. When these things came out the oldies said they had always known about them...possibly why the main peace people came from those who were there before Israel and knew how things were. As they have died there is just a small but very active group of very brave Israelis trying to get some justice - often people brought up in the US.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back