New Park51 Imam on Homosexuality and Apostasy

The new imam at the Ground Zero mosque and cultural center believes people who are gay were probably abused as children and that people who leave Islam and preach a new religion should be jailed.

Abdallah Adhami's remarks on homosexuals, religious freedom and other topics have brought renewed criticism of the proposed community center and mosque near the World Trade Center site, which purports to be an inclusive organization.

Jordan Sekulow, a lawyer at the Pat Robertson-founded American Center for Law and Justice in Washington, questioned why the mosque project, called Park51, would choose a leader who advocates retribution for those who leave the faith.

"To be in the United States of America and to tell former Muslims to 'keep your mouth shut' is against the Constitution," said Sekulow, whose organization is suing to stop Park51 from being built.

Outrageous teachings by new GZ mosque big - NYPOST.com

Building bridges?

Have you forgotten? Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance.

No more or less than some other religions like christianity.

Do you make excuses like this for the Christian fundamentalist? Maybe you can explain why it is you make such excuses for Muslims?
I tell you what...find a Christian fundamentalist church being built that people are protesting against and I will defend the fundies right to build it.

:thup:

Try Baghdad.

They don't just protest it. They kick down the door and AK-47 their asses. This has become a common occurrence in Iraq.

Now defend the folks that were murdered. I won't hold my breath waiting.

But I thought we brought freedom and democracy to them?

No more or less than Christians? Maybe you should write a letter to the Human Rights Campaign expressing your support for this man. In fact, he is selling a CD on
homosexuality
on his website. I'm sure it's all about tolerance and respect.

The new imam at the Ground Zero mosque and cultural center believes people who are gay were probably abused as children and that people who leave Islam and preach a new religion should be jailed.

Abdallah Adhami's remarks on homosexuals, religious freedom and other topics have brought renewed criticism of the proposed community center and mosque near the World Trade Center site, which purports to be an inclusive organization.

Jordan Sekulow, a lawyer at the Pat Robertson-founded American Center for Law and Justice in Washington, questioned why the mosque project, called Park51, would choose a leader who advocates retribution for those who leave the faith.

"To be in the United States of America and to tell former Muslims to 'keep your mouth shut' is against the Constitution," said Sekulow, whose organization is suing to stop Park51 from being built.

Outrageous teachings by new GZ mosque big - NYPOST.com

Building bridges?

No more or less than many Christian ministers/priests.

I myself have supported the idea of putting an upscale Gay Bar/restaurant near the Moslem Center.....make that neighborhood more fabulous...and increase property values too.

Yeah?

Link please.

I tell you what...find a Christian fundamentalist church being built that people are protesting against and I will defend the fundies right to build it.

:thup:

Try Baghdad.

They don't just protest it. They kick down the door and AK-47 their asses. This has become a common occurrence in Iraq.

No, because retards like you won't let us fully invest in it. Meanwhile they continue to brutalize their own people, and anyone else who comes within reach.

So hey, why not let them plop their murderous asses feet from Ground Zero?! Great idea!

No more or less than Christians? Maybe you should write a letter to the Human Rights Campaign expressing your support for this man. In fact, he is selling a CD on
homosexuality
on his website. I'm sure it's all about tolerance and respect.

Oh dear...did I say I supported him? Let me check.......errrrr. Nope. Didn't say that. So, tell me....why do you feel the need to misrepresent me in that way?

The Park51 are now claiming that he is not directly involved in the project and is only an advisor. If his words were merely "taken out of context" one would think they would come up with a better rebuttal. Maybe they should hire ravi to do their PR. Lol
You and Allie Babble must be thrilled that the gay rights activists have struck a blow for their cause.

:clap2:

Huh?

pancake_bunny.jpg

The Park51 are now claiming that he is not directly involved in the project and is only an advisor. If his words were merely "taken out of context" one would think they would come up with a better rebuttal. Maybe they should hire ravi to do their PR. Lol
You and Allie Babble must be thrilled that the gay rights activists have struck a blow for their cause.

You and Bod must not read, because I don't think I could be any more clear about what I would like, in this thread and others.

I'd like to see them prosecuted as criminals, for inciting riot and advocating violence and for publicly advocating for human rights violations.

Though I don't see how voicing an opinion about the origins of homosexuality in any way compares to calling for the imprisonment of anyone who witnesses for non-Muslim religions...which apparently has your approval...but what do I know..

And I'm not sure they've suffered any blows. They have the full support of the Mayor of New York and the President of the United States. They could advocate the buying and selling 10 year olds for marriage and Bloomberg would probably offer them use of the city ebay account. :evil:

That's great! Let's hear it for diversity...

But whatever you do, don't utter anything that might offend grown homosexuals. THAT'S a violation of their rights!

Try Baghdad.

No, because retards like you won't let us fully invest in it. Meanwhile they continue to brutalize their own people, and anyone else who comes within reach.

So hey, why not let them plop their murderous asses feet from Ground Zero?! Great idea!

ah...I see. You want to blame others for the massive screw up in Iraq.....not really surprised at that ploy, I must say.

You and Bod must not read, because I don't think I could be any more clear about what I would like, in this thread and others.

I'd like to see them prosecuted as criminals, for inciting riot and advocating violence and for publicly advocating for human rights violations.

Though I don't see how voicing an opinion about the origins of homosexuality in any way compares to calling for the imprisonment of anyone who witnesses for non-Muslim religions...which apparently has your approval...but what do I know..

I wish to thank for proving that you are just the flip side of them....as I said.

And I'm not sure they've suffered any blows. They have the full support of the Mayor of New York and the President of the United States. They could advocate the buying and selling 10 year olds for marriage and Bloomberg would probably offer them use of the city ebay account. :evil:

And you probably believe that...which simply is more to go show you are the flip side of them.

If the shoe fits. If you don't condemn them, you support them. Period.

Ah, the old..."if you don't hate what we hate, you are one of them" Gambit. How very last administration of you. How does that way of looking at the world work for you...hating most people in it?

Says the admitted Christian hater and confirmed Christian hater.

And you probably believe that...which simply is more to go show you are the flip side of them.

That would make her the opposite of them, you loon.

If the shoe fits. If you don't condemn them, you support them. Period.

Ah, the old..."if you don't hate what we hate, you are one of them" Gambit. How very last administration of you. How does that way of looking at the world work for you...hating most people in it?

Says the admitted Christian hater and confirmed Christian hater.

Let's see...you really like to make stuff up, don't you? Funny how that commandment about bearing false witness doesn't slow you down for a sec. You remind me of what people say about the Muslims that their religion allows them to lie...you are apparently the other side of that coin.

Forum List

Back