New Park51 Imam on Homosexuality and Apostasy

You're the Anti-Christ sent by Satan to make all Christians look hateful and stupid.

Prove me wrong.

See? I can play that game too.
heh...you may be right. Babble is the twit we were warned against in catechism class.

I see.

So Bod calls me a liar, and because she says it, it MUST be true.

You guys are dingbats. You know that, right?

Prove me wrong.

:lol: The fun never stops here, does it? :clap2:

You're the Anti-Christ sent by Satan to make all Christians look hateful and stupid.

Prove me wrong.

See? I can play that game too.
heh...you may be right. Babble is the twit we were warned against in catechism class.

And you guys are bigots.If what you say is true just because you say it, then what I say is true, just because I say it, too...right?

BTW, I can't be the antichrist. For one, I'm female.
For another, I was born in the US, and I have no power in any church except as a member.

I haven't yet set myself up in the temple and demanded you accept me as your God, so I guess that pretty much lets me out of the running.

If we are bigots, then we fit right in with you. You are just the other side of the coin from the OP muslims.

(And who said the Anti-christ can't be female and born in the U.S.)

You are the Anti-Christ sent here to make Christians look hateful and stupid.

Prove me wrong.

It is neat to have religious discussions on here. Religion causes people to have an amazing ability to highlight the bad parts of someone elses holy book and COMPLETELY ignore all the bad parts of their own.

The Christian God tells his followers to commit genocide, men, women, children, kill them all if they aren't christian even if they're part of your family.

I can't tell if it's people's own ignorance of their own holy book, if they're in denial, or if they're arrogant enough to use the old "god works in mysterious ways" as justification for these horrible things.

It is neat to have religious discussions on here. Religion causes people to have an amazing ability to highlight the bad parts of someone elses holy book and COMPLETELY ignore all the bad parts of their own.

The Christian God tells his followers to commit genocide, men, women, children, kill them all if they aren't christian even if they're part of your family.

I can't tell if it's people's own ignorance of their own holy book, if they're in denial, or if they're arrogant enough to use the old "god works in mysterious ways" as justification for these horrible things.

I get so tired of people who think that if you have faith, you must constantly address the misperceptions non-believers have about biblical teachings, and apologize for them.

I'm a Christian. I believe the Bible is the word of God. I can have an intelligent discussion about what the bible means but I am not obligated to meet every sneering comment with an apology or admission that the Bible is not the word of God. It's not going to happen.

Nor am I obligated to add the disclaimer "the bible is just as bad and Christianity has just as bloody a past" every time I decry Islam. It's not true, why would I say it? The idea that we have to give equal time to every faith on earth or we're stupid is just ridiculous.

I get so tired of people who think that if you have faith, you must constantly address the misperceptions non-believers have about biblical teachings, and apologize for them.

I'm a Christian. I believe the Bible is the word of God. I can have an intelligent discussion about what the bible means but I am not obligated to meet every sneering comment with an apology or admission that the Bible is not the word of God. It's not going to happen.

Nor am I obligated to add the disclaimer "the bible is just as bad and Christianity has just as bloody a past" every time I decry Islam. It's not true, why would I say it? The idea that we have to give equal time to every faith on earth or we're stupid is just ridiculous.

Misperceptions? Have you ever read the Bible? God states more than once that it's your duty as a believer to kill non-believers. This point gets reinforced. Do you want the biblican quotes? Would you like me to provide them so you can tell me how I should "interpret" them?

The Bible is the word of your God, that's the scary part.

The Bible has every bit the disgusting rhetoric the Quran has, you should know this if you're a real christian as I was for so many years and so many years of catholic school, bible study, church, reconciliation, confirmation and on and on and on.

Good post, Allie.

Prove me wrong.

:lol: The fun never stops here, does it? :clap2:

:cuckoo:.

Prove me wrong, Screwtape. Your silence must mean I'm spot on.

You're an ass, and stupid (as well as ignorant) besides.

All this squawking is in response to my request that you prove I'm a liar.

If you prove that I am a liar, I'll give your retarded spasmings some credence. But since you're trying to get me to prove a negative, it requires you to prove your claim first. You made the stupid claim, you back it up. Then I can disprove it.

If you can't prove it, I don't have to do anything more to make you look like the ignoramus you have proven yourself to be.

Moron.

Prove me wrong, Screwtape. Your silence must mean I'm spot on.

You're an ass, and stupid (as well as ignorant) besides.

All this squawking is in response to my request that you prove I'm a liar.

If you prove that I am a liar, I'll give your retarded spasmings some credence. But since you're trying to get me to prove a negative, it requires you to prove your claim first. You made the stupid claim, you back it up. Then I can disprove it.

If you can't prove it, I don't have to do anything more to make you look like the ignoramus you have proven yourself to be.

Moron.

Your deflection is noted, Screwtape. You can't prove you are not the Anti-Christ therefore you attempt to deflect....this is a trademark of Satan, more proof that what I say about you is correct.

Prove me wrong.

:funnyface:

Prove me wrong.

Those who demand proof in the religious arena are in the wrong arena.

Those ones need to move to the scientific arena rather than the religious arena for their answers. The problem? There are more questions than answers in that arena.

You can't prove you are not the Anti-Christ therefore you attempt to deflect....this is a trademark of Satan, more proof that what I say about you is correct.

Do you really believe that supposition? Others read what you post.

I mean, that's simply as close to an insane extension as I have seen on this entire board.

Prove me wrong.

Those who demand proof in the religious arena are in the wrong arena.

Those ones need to move to the scientific arena rather than the religious arena for their answers. The problem? There are more questions than answers in that arena.

You can't prove you are not the Anti-Christ therefore you attempt to deflect....this is a trademark of Satan, more proof that what I say about you is correct.

Do you really believe that supposition? Others read what you post.

I mean, that's simply as close to an insane extension as I have seen on this entire board.

Then, talk to Screwtape....er....Allie. She set the standard of proof in this thread. I'm just playing along by her rules.

Funny thing is, no where does the Bible tell you to kill anyone because they are not Christian. Where does that actually leave you when you have to lie to make a point?

Misperceptions? Have you ever read the Bible? God states more than once that it's your duty as a believer to kill non-believers. This point gets reinforced. Do you want the biblican quotes? Would you like me to provide them so you can tell me how I should "interpret" them?

The Bible is the word of your God, that's the scary part.

The Bible has every bit the disgusting rhetoric the Quran has, you should know this if you're a real christian as I was for so many years and so many years of catholic school, bible study, church, reconciliation, confirmation and on and on and on.

Tell you what.

Since you are obviously a self declared expert on the Bible and what it says, I hereby issue you a challenge. Come over here and show me where the Bible tells Christians to kill people.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/153415-a-challenge-to-dr-drock.html#post3276453

Last edited:
Surprise, surprise.

They are going to have a hell of a time finding someone normal to run that place. They may have to hire a non-English speaker, so us stupid Americans won't be able to understand what they really think.

How deliciously ironic. He stepped down over unpc views on gays...views many rightwingloons share, and rightwingloons rejoice.

How deliciously ironic. He stepped down over unpc views on gays...views many rightwingloons share, and rightwingloons rejoice.

No, he stepped down because he was told to when it was discovered by the mainstream media that, suprise surprise, he has the same murderous views as most Muslims; i.e., that Sharia is a good thing and those who speak about OTHER religions should be killed.

If he was asked to step down because of the homosexual remarks, it's because they were afraid they'd lose their LEFTWING support. They never had ours.

Forum List

Back