New Park51 Imam on Homosexuality and Apostasy

If the shoe fits. If you don't condemn them, you support them. Period.

Ah, the old..."if you don't hate what we hate, you are one of them" Gambit. How very last administration of you. How does that way of looking at the world work for you...hating most people in it?

Says the admitted Christian hater and confirmed Christian hater.

You like to throw that around a lot Ive noticed. Youve judged him a Christian hater. Anyone else see the irony in that? Im sure Allie doesnt.

Ah, the old..."if you don't hate what we hate, you are one of them" Gambit. How very last administration of you. How does that way of looking at the world work for you...hating most people in it?

Let's see...you really like to make stuff up, don't you? Funny how that commandment about bearing false witness doesn't slow you down for a sec. You remind me of what people say about the Muslims that their religion allows them to lie...you are apparently the other side of that coin.

Yeah, prove that I've lied.

You can't. And you aren't even original in your insults. Big surprise.

You like to throw that around a lot Ive noticed. Youve judged him a Christian hater. Anyone else see the irony in that? Im sure Allie doesnt.

I'm sure Allie can tell us and show us how his form of religion is so much better than the Muslims in the OP.

I'm a her, ding dong. It's telling that you've been on this board as long as you have and haven't noticed that. It shows how carefully you read the commentary before flapping your lips.

Sure.

My religion doesn't promote sharia.
My religion doesn't promote the torture and killing of women as a matter of course, or of those who dare to speak of other religions in public.

Shall we drag out the list of the "superior" Muslim nations? Usually that's all it takes to remind people of how backwards they are.

Still, I'm not the one who is saying those who are openly Muslim should be imprisoned.

That's your friends.

Let's see...you really like to make stuff up, don't you? Funny how that commandment about bearing false witness doesn't slow you down for a sec. You remind me of what people say about the Muslims that their religion allows them to lie...you are apparently the other side of that coin.

You're the Anti-Christ sent by Satan to make all Christians look hateful and stupid.

Prove me wrong.

See? I can play that game too.

Sure.

My religion doesn't promote the torture and killing of women as a matter of course, or of those who dare to speak of other religions in public.

Shall we drag out the list of the "superior" Muslim nations? Usually that's all it takes to remind people of how backwards they are.

Still, I'm not the one who is saying those who are openly Muslim should be imprisoned.

That's your friends.

Who's friends, Anti-Christ?

Sure.

That's your friends.

Whats your religion?

Sure.

That's your friends.

Whats your religion?

The Satanic Church of the Anti-Christ.

Prove me wrong.

Wheeeeeeee! This is FUN! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sure.

That's your friends.

Whats your religion?

The Satanic Church of the Anti-Christ.

Prove me wrong.

Wheeeeeeee! This is FUN! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well we know thats probably not true but it sure is strange she wont tell us. That says a lot.

The Park51 are now claiming that he is not directly involved in the project and is only an advisor. If his words were merely "taken out of context" one would think they would come up with a better rebuttal. Maybe they should hire ravi to do their PR. Lol
You and Allie Babble must be thrilled that the gay rights activists have struck a blow for their cause.

:clap2:

You and Bod must not read, because I don't think I could be any more clear about what I would like, in this thread and others.

I'd like to see them prosecuted as criminals, for inciting riot and advocating violence and for publicly advocating for human rights violations.

Though I don't see how voicing an opinion about the origins of homosexuality in any way compares to calling for the imprisonment of anyone who witnesses for non-Muslim religions...which apparently has your approval...but what do I know..
Funny, he agrees with you on both topics.

You're the Anti-Christ sent by Satan to make all Christians look hateful and stupid.

Prove me wrong.

heh...you may be right. Babble is the twit we were warned against in catechism class.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Thank you so much for a very interesting talk. You've spoken at length about tolerance and about accepting differences, but you've also spoken about how treason in almost all religious philosophical traditions is a major for problem for many [unintelligible] to deal with. I was wondering what in your opinion what Sharia said about apostasy and how we should deal with that today.

ADHAMI: OK. The question of apostasy has two perspectives. There is the -- of course, when we grow up in the West, we have different kinds of apostasy that are not called as such. So for example, we have cultural apostasy, and the only difference is we call a cultural apostate a dweeb, at least in the U.S., we do. So a cultural apostate -- this is a real phenomenon.

A dweeb is somebody who has -- who doesn't have the latest model of gadget that everyone else does -- you know, sort of, you know. I don't know if the definition has changed; I haven't been out much for the last two years because of an injury. But I think, relatively speaking, the notion of cultural apostasy is very fascinating as an antidote, not as a major discussion. I know that's not what you asked. But let's put that aside but keep it in mind for a moment. Let's put a cognitive bookmark and come back to it.
Apostasy, amazingly in Quranic language, it means to abandon something that you belong to. So literally, it treats the Quran, treats the religion of God as one entity, and it has many prophets who basically taught the same things with different Sharias, right?

]

No . Gobbledygook for effect .

Prove me wrong.

heh...you may be right. Babble is the twit we were warned against in catechism class.

I see.

So Bod calls me a liar, and because she says it, it MUST be true.

You guys are dingbats. You know that, right?

Prove me wrong.

And you guys are bigots.
If what you say is true just because you say it, then what I say is true, just because I say it, too...right?

BTW, I can't be the antichrist. For one, I'm female.
For another, I was born in the US, and I have no power in any church except as a member.

I haven't yet set myself up in the temple and demanded you accept me as your God, so I guess that pretty much lets me out of the running.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back