"I Will Set Egyptians Against Egyptians"

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
1 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it. 2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom. 3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards. 4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.

PROPHECY NEWS-STAND: "I Will Set Egyptians Against Egyptians"

Added Link Even though the Link Provided was adequate The Holy Bible http://www.holybible.com/resources/KJV_DFND/index.php?Book=67&mode=4&BookTitle=Isaiah&Chapter=19

cant you believe what you see?

I don't see Egyptians against Egyptians. I see Egyptians against a dictator. Seems rather one sided to me and the Egyptians are handling this quite well so far.

They need to do this as they will not be able to feed and water themselves otherwise. Dubai is already shipping in water and is unsustainable. Syria is a dust bin. Lebanon turning into an Islamic Fundamentalist state will not bring needed economic reforms.

No, I do not see Egyptian against Egyptian at all.

Well, if this is fulfilment of the prophecy, then the Egyptians will soon see a cruel dictator. They will be plagued with draught. And then the Lord will redeem them with Israel at some point after that.

Interesting. I wasnt aware of this prophecy. Specifically to the blessings of redemption for Egypt.

Well, if this is fulfilment of the prophecy, then the Egyptians will soon see a cruel dictator. They will be plagued with draught. And then the Lord will redeem them with Israel at some point after that.

Interesting. I wasnt aware of this prophecy. Specifically to the blessings of redemption for Egypt.

that's because you followed con john.

EGypptians revolting against the ruler?

Th Bible mentions that that will happen.

Gee...how prophetic of it.

Because you know that people never do that, do they?

Around 930 BC, political differences forced the population to divide into the northern state of Israel, and the southern state of Judah. The people living in the southern state became known as the Jews.
The two states continued to endure civil wars and foreign invasions until around 720 BC, when the northern state was conquered by the Assyrian Empire. The defeated Israelites were taken away as slaves and no longer appeared in history. They became known as the lost tribes of Israel.

that's because you followed con john.

Cause Im sure you are aware of every prophecy in the Old Testament.

BTW you really look ignorant when you say stupid stuff like that.

It is more than just Egypt. Jordan also is seeing protests. I think it is a movement across the arab countries that are allies with the u.s. I believe this could be bad for stability in the mideast.

It is more than just Egypt. Jordan also is seeing protests. I think it is a movement across the arab countries that are allies with the u.s. I believe this could be bad for stability in the mideast.

Actually, it could end up making the middle east very stable... unfortunately that stability may be under a muslim caliphate that is oppressive and cruel (Course it could end up with one benevolent and good too).

Fact is that no one short of God Himselfm or those He reveals it to, know what will happen.

I don't see Egyptians against Egyptians. I see Egyptians against a dictator. Seems rather one sided to me and the Egyptians are handling this quite well so far.

They need to do this as they will not be able to feed and water themselves otherwise. Dubai is already shipping in water and is unsustainable. Syria is a dust bin. Lebanon turning into an Islamic Fundamentalist state will not bring needed economic reforms.

Here's someone setting Egyptian against Egyptian:

JERUSALEM – The Egyptian government has information a diplomat at the U.S. embassy in Cairo secretly met yesterday with a senior leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, the nation's major Islamist opposition group, WND has learned.

The topic of the meeting was the future of Egypt following the "fall" of President Hosni Mubarak, an Egyptian intelligence official told WND.

The claim comes amid charges from Cairo that the Obama administration has been encouraging the protests rocking Egypt and targeting the rule of Mubarak, a key U.S. ally in the Middle East.

Read more: U.S. 'held secret meeting with Muslim Brotherhood' U.S. 'held secret meeting with Muslim Brotherhood'

Here's someone setting Egyptian against Egyptian:

JERUSALEM – The Egyptian government has information a diplomat at the U.S. embassy in Cairo secretly met yesterday with a senior leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, the nation's major Islamist opposition group, WND has learned.

The topic of the meeting was the future of Egypt following the "fall" of President Hosni Mubarak, an Egyptian intelligence official told WND.

The claim comes amid charges from Cairo that the Obama administration has been encouraging the protests rocking Egypt and targeting the rule of Mubarak, a key U.S. ally in the Middle East.

Read more: U.S. 'held secret meeting with Muslim Brotherhood' U.S. 'held secret meeting with Muslim Brotherhood'

I'm more concerned with news of Egypt coming from Egypt at the moment.

Your post is of a claim of possibilities and a secret meeting that is leaked by a Jew to an Israeli web site would not be my first choice of news.

The natural bias of Israel will see in the negative to the reality of what occurs. There's no proof. More likely what is happening with highly worried Jews and Obama.

That's why I am so interested in this process. What will happen is all up in the air. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes? Certainly no one who can prove anything or it would not be a claim.

I could claim that if my mother (G-d rest her soul) had testicles, then she might have been my father.

I can't back any of it up though, but we could discuss it for hours.

Isaiah Chapter 19

19:1 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

19:2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

19:3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards. Defenders Notes >>

19:4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.

The Holy Bible

Forum List

Back