New Orleans is flooding again and the storm hasn’t even hit yet.

When Democrats run a City
f343a94620568629e875d6a6e1584858.jpg
789e7f22256400f1d2872bf68c0dec57.jpg

Or.....

When your city is increasingly further below sea level and storms are more frequent and severe.

It seems likely that the water will top the levees. We'll see if the Corpse of Engineers have pumps that keep pumping even when water is over the levees.

But this is not Katrina. Then people in NOLA went to bed and things were fine. But the storm surge came in and topped the levees and the pumps failed. I was jogging on a treadmill several days before landfall and turned to the weather channel, and learned that weather buoys in the Gulf were getting sunk by waves in excess of 30 feet and maybe going up to 50 feet. I said "oh shit." I went home and started pulling chairs and swings inside and cleaning drains. And I live 150 miles inland.

In Miss nearly 300 died when a storm surge of over 30 feet basically washed away anything it reached coming ashore. And we're talking like half a mile or so. That's not going to happen.

But the areas along the Miss River as far as Tennessee at least are saturated already. There's a lot of water coming down the River that is already over flood stage, and a lot of rain coming.

What I want to know is who is going to pay for the cleanup of all the pollution that will be swept out to sea when NO get's it decennia enema?

Never was hit before. That was a rain event by assholes who built a city below sea level. MASA. Kinda like Ehrlings everglades project in the eighties. Assholes have run this country since they HAD to wear wigs.

The song didn't figger dem niggaz would run to Houston eh ?

Last edited:
I still love my City [emoji3590] Just can’t live there I’m 60 miles out.

f1220dc014866608d10fe684f8c5071f.jpg
9fd1feb1b32d07b413a4ba44f7696668.jpg
3e08a13db7286ea01e2ee037b4f189e8.jpg

Never was hit before. That was a rain event by assholes who built a city below sea level. MASA. Kinda like Ehrlings everglades project in the eighties. Assholes have run this country since they HAD to wear wigs.

You’re so right Likkmee Yeah those dummies in the 1700’s should have known better!!!

Oh and I can’t wait until California falls in the ocean. Stupid libs staying in a state that’s gonna sink into the abyss AND it’s getting heavier with illegals. So good [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Of course you do. When flood waters threaten old people, babies, the infirm, the imprisoned, the impoverished, the huddled masses yearning to be free, the first thing a gun fetishist thinks is "O MY GOD SAVE THE GUNS".

When people need to protect their lives and property from roving gangs of LOOTERS, take their only means of protection at the exact time they need it.

You're a fucking sociopath. In a time of disaster people come together. That is -- normal people.

But a fucking sociopath wouldn't figure that out. Your mentality is the problem.

Exactly!!
Thats why Houston has already recovered from Harvey in 17 and N.O. is still a mess 14 years after Katrina.

Houston is still upset at us because a lot of our nigs stayed and crime shot up bigtime ever sense. We already apologized to our Houston white brothers and sisters. They understood it’s not our fault.

We know it ain't y'alls fault.
A Katrina refugee that the wife hired embezzled just shy of a half million from the bank she works for.
The bitch only got four years in the federal pen.
On the plus side they recovered the majority of the money and that bitch wont be working anywhere but min wage jobs the rest of her life.

Our democrats are the worst and WE love Texas so it broke our hearts that our negros caused so much killing and thievery.

You’re so right Likkmee Yeah those dummies in the 1700’s should have known better!!!

Oh and I can’t wait until California falls in the ocean. Stupid libs staying in a state that’s gonna sink into the abyss AND it’s getting heavier with illegals. So good [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

They DID. They didnt give a fuck about canals inland to create a center at say....20 feet above Sea level. They wanted money NOW.
Like your shitty railroads. IT WORKS. Why upgrade ? The Jew stock owners wold scream !

The song didn't figger dem niggaz would run to Houston eh ?

Nothing says credibility like posting a cover version of a plagiarized Kansas Joe McCoy/Memphis Minnie (<< from Algiers) song.

Just sayin'.

When people need to protect their lives and property from roving gangs of LOOTERS, take their only means of protection at the exact time they need it.

You're a fucking sociopath. In a time of disaster people come together. That is -- normal people.

But a fucking sociopath wouldn't figure that out. Your mentality is the problem.

Exactly!!
Thats why Houston has already recovered from Harvey in 17 and N.O. is still a mess 14 years after Katrina.

Houston is still upset at us because a lot of our nigs stayed and crime shot up bigtime ever sense. We already apologized to our Houston white brothers and sisters. They understood it’s not our fault.

A Katrina refugee that the wife hired embezzled just shy of a half million from the bank she works for.
On the plus side they recovered the majority of the money and that bitch wont be working anywhere but min wage jobs the rest of her life.

Our democrats are the worst and WE love Texas so it broke our hearts that our negros caused so much killing and thievery.

What I see when I think about Louisiana?
Food and .....Sportsman's paradise!!!
I spend a lot of time in East Texas among the bayous,oxbows/swamps. But I still want to fish the chandeleur islands.

Exactly!!

I spend a lot of time in East Texas among the bayous,oxbows/swamps. But I still want to fish the chandeleur islands.

I didn't think "Sportsman's Paradise" had been on the license plates for years. When it was, I took some wite-out and doctored the letters so it said "Po' Man's Paradise".

I still have by Katrina plate, the only thing salvaged from that car. I run it on the front of my MINI.

Exactly!!

I didn't think "Sportsman's Paradise" had been on the license plates for years. When it was, I took some wite-out and doctored the letters so it said "Po' Man's Paradise".

I still have by Katrina plate, the only thing salvaged from that car. I run it on the front of my MINI.

Who gives a fuck whats on a license plate?
I've hunted and fished Louisiana for decades.

Exactly!!

I'm surprised you didnt alter yours to poll smoking paradise.

God bless those about the be affected in LA. As a native Floridian, I know how bad hurricanes can be. Stay safe!

Exactly!!

It’s still on there you faggot lol

Uh-oh!

A few hours ago Barry was moving at 6 mph and is now back down to 4 mph.
If Barry stalls, it was nice knowing you NOLA.

Uh-oh!

A few hours ago Barry was moving at 6 mph and is now back down to 4 mph.
If Barry stalls, it was nice knowing you NOLA.

Barry is slow and producing a lot of liberal tears. Sounds like someone I know [emoji304]

Forum List

Back