new Obama powers are top secret

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It appears the senate republicans gave Obama secret trade powers. Let's recap. They know that this is going to be unpopular. So unpopular that they are never going to get the votes to pass it as they should so they circumnavigate the democratic process and rule as they want. I don't know if there is any greater argument for the idea that democracy has died in America than this!

It appears the senate republicans gave Obama secret trade powers. Let's recap. They know that this is going to be unpopular. So unpopular that they are never going to get the votes to pass it as they should so they circumnavigate the democratic process and rule as they want. I don't know if there is any greater argument for the idea that democracy has died in America than this!
At the Federal level we are a republic..........

• Banned

When did a king make our laws and constitution?

Next I suppose you will tell me you are being repressed........

Who needs Harry Reid when Obama has Mitch McConnell doing his bidding

FYI -- "The Washington Brotherhood" is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself.

If it isn't Broken don't fix it....................

Or system was set up to deal with Foreign Trade issues from the beginning..............

But suddenly it's broken and needs repair.....................Just like we needed all the Free Trade BS......................

Foreign Trade agreements should be negotiated by the Gov't primarily by the Executive....................and RATIFIED BY THE SENATE as PRESCRIBED BY THE CONSTITUTION.................

No other laws are needed in this aspect.......................

So this whole dang deal..............IS BS.

SUPERDEMOCRAT SAID:

“It appears the senate republicans gave Obama secret trade powers.”

The only thing apparent is that this is a lie.
who ever heard of a "deal" that congress cant read unless they go in private room, by appointment, no notes allowed and the people cant see it? Arent you leftist tired of the government oligarchy?:dunno:

If it isn't Broken don't fix it....................

Or system was set up to deal with Foreign Trade issues from the beginning..............

But suddenly it's broken and needs repair.....................Just like we needed all the Free Trade BS......................

Foreign Trade agreements should be negotiated by the Gov't primarily by the Executive....................and RATIFIED BY THE SENATE as PRESCRIBED BY THE CONSTITUTION.................

No other laws are needed in this aspect.......................

So this whole dang deal..............IS BS.
To be fair, trade agreements are needed so that both sides are playing by the same rules but the broadness of this deal coupled with the secrecy makes it obvious that this thing is not to be trusted as a simple trade deal.

SUPERDEMOCRAT SAID:

who ever heard of a "deal" that congress cant read unless they go in private room, by appointment, no notes allowed and the people cant see it? Arent you leftist tired of the government oligarchy?:dunno:

It's shocking to hear people voice no concerns when our gov is making huge policy decisions in secret.
This country is so screwed....

SUPERDEMOCRAT SAID:

It's shocking to hear people voice no concerns when our gov is making huge policy decisions in secret.
This country is so screwed....

He'll also make a secret deal with the mullahs of Iran...Don't worry Obama knows what's best for us:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back