New Obama Attack: Romney Paid Too Much In Taxes On Purpose. How Evil!!!!

If that's what Romney does..lets see if he's done it since 2000.

Even Romney's father stated that one or two years of tax returns could be an anomaly.

And if Romney loses he still has time to claim those deductions.

But you knew that..right?

I think it's pretty clear by now why Romney won't release anything else.

The Dems make shit up as they go. Why give them more when they can't be trusted with what they already have????

Why???

Nope. Guess we're back to talking about Romney's tax returns because people don't care about all of the other attacks on Romney. Meanwhile the empty-chair is making plans to get the hell out of Washington.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

romney-billboard-show-us-tax-returns.png

Links

Articles: Empty Chair Leadership: Obama's History of Shirking Duty

Blog: Are American voters waking up to reality about Israel and the Middle East?

Everybody knows why he won't release previous returns, because he's a cheat.

This is a last ditch effort to get people to trust him, his own party made him release this return but he will need to release a lot more for that to happen.

I beg to differ.

After the constant lies we've seen coming from the press and from the Obama campaign I don't blame him from withholding whatever he legally can.

Besides, if they don't have anything to attack him with they simply can, will, and have made shit up.

I wonder if charitable deductions is one of those phantom loopholes that Mitt claims he'll eliminate in his tax plan.

His tax plan supposedly cuts tax rates for the Rich, but then eliminates loopholes to keep the actual amount they pay the same.

I wonder if that means Romney under his own plan would end up still paying 13%, or 9%?

We do know one thing, Obama and Biden used charitable donations as a deduction far, far less then did Romney.

I like a Presidential candidate that tells me that I don't have to pay more in taxes then legally demanded.

The Dems make shit up as they go. Why give them more when they can't be trusted with what they already have????

Why???

Nope. Guess we're back to talking about Romney's tax returns because people don't care about all of the other attacks on Romney. Meanwhile the empty-chair is making plans to get the hell out of Washington.

Links

Blog: Are American voters waking up to reality about Israel and the Middle East?

This is a last ditch effort to get people to trust him, his own party made him release this return but he will need to release a lot more for that to happen.

Hey bitch! If he was a cheat the IRS would already know it and his ass would be in jail. why don't you go braid your pussy hair? Or better yet let ravi braid it,

Wasn't Tim Gietner who cheated on his income taxes? Look where he is today. As if the left really cared about this they are just a pack of party wolves.

what's funny is that anyone believes he won't file an amended tax return the second the votes are tallied.

My brother opened a liquor store in my town. He had to have a background check AND an audit. Guess what the audit found? He didn't pay taxes for three years. He filed to make up for it and open a business HE built. They paid him. He hadn't filed in three years and when he did HE GOT MONEY BACK!!!!! He didn't file because he didn't want a government handout. They forced him to.

WOW! Let us google this too!

Gov't forces American taxpayers to take money!

:lmao::lmao:

Why???

Links

Hey bitch! If he was a cheat the IRS would already know it and his ass would be in jail. why don't you go braid your pussy hair? Or better yet let ravi braid it,

Boy, you all are getting pretty surly. No worries, the election is still a little more than a month away. Plenty of time for him to release his early returns where it shows he paid zero taxes.

imagesizer
robert-gibbs.jpg

I've seen this ridiculous charge being made at MSNBC earlier this week and now this morning on Fox News with Chris Matthews by Obama spokesperson Robert Gibbs.

He actually tried to attach negative connotations to Mitt intentionally paying more taxes than he should have. I guess I've seen just about everything. I think it has become crystal clear that it doesn't really matter what Romney does.....the overactive minds of Obama's brain-trust will simply talk smack about it.

I don't expect the Obama campaign to be honest but this is just one more example of how they twist the truth and turn something positive into something negative.

This is how they claimed that the attacks on our embassies weren't Obama's fault. It wasn't lax security that allowed protesters to invade our embassies. Nope. The whole focus needs to be on Romney shooting before aiming. Obama has had a terrible two weeks and all the press says is that Romney has had a bad two weeks and he's going down in flames. Last night I heard this on Saturday Night Live. If the liberals on SNL didn't have the GOP to make fun I think they would run out of material.

So the major push now that most of Obama's attacks have petered out is that Romney, they claim, said he should be disqualified. What he actually said was this:

"I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president."

Now look at this. Did Romney break the law to ignore some of his deductions????

No.

So essentially, what Romney said still stands and fact is he did not break the law to pay more as is being accused. The key word is legally. We all have the legal right to ignore deductions to boost our tax liabilities. However MSNBC and the Obama campaign are claiming Romney doesn't.

Links

Romney pays more taxes than 'legally due,' disqualifies himself to be president - The Ed Show

The key word is legally.

If you do your taxes and calculate that by law you owe $10,000, that is the amount that is LEGALLY DUE.

If you choose to eliminate a deduction, or part of a deduction, so that your tax bill is increased to, say, $15,000,

you have chosen to pay more than was LEGALLY DUE. That's what Romney did, and that's what Romney originally said would disqualify him from being president.

So he should check Obama when he votes?

So you will be paying more.. Thanks we need the cash

Well what about Buffett? I mean all he has to do is pay the $1 billion he owes!
And since it appears NOT to be against the law to report HIGHER donations then actually spent ,,
Obama... YOU can go ahead and fix your brother's roof at least on his $12/hut !!!

Pretty simple to clear up then.

Release 12 years of taxes..and see if this behavior traverses other returns.

This behavior??

You know.....the world would be a much better place if you would just go jump off a bridge.

Theyre pissed because he paid taxes and has a clean spotless record, unlike O who has numerous scandals behind and in front of him.

If that's what Romney does..lets see if he's done it since 2000.

Even Romney's father stated that one or two years of tax returns could be an anomaly.

And if Romney loses he still has time to claim those deductions.

But you knew that..right?

Why???

Links

I'm sure you have PROOF of this accusation, right?

You wouldn't want to be just another airhead liberal making shit up, would you?

Never mind, of COURSE you would...

Hack!

Why???

Links

Come on, you have any understanding of how U.S. tax system works? The IRS only acts on submitted discrepancies, that they can find matching up a enlist vast pile of forms from everyone corporations, individuals and dividend etc.. Our government's does little but lip service in its effort to passing new law for catching multimillionaire tax cheats, their the only ones that at fund raising parties, youu mess with this and your not gonna get elected Also, They are not the Nazis going out there and verify everything. :lol:

By the way folks at the IRS your doing a great job!. Sometimes I feel you may be a little zealous but you wanna do good job. I can't even sell the crap to my self:eusa_whistle:

Boy, you all are getting pretty surly. No worries, the election is still a little more than a month away. Plenty of time for him to release his early returns where it shows he paid zero taxes.

Hey! count. back up your big mouth and show us where he cheated.

The funny part of the whole thing, you know that Obama has his minion in the IRS scrutinizing Romney's returns. So being as they are saying nothing I would say they will release something later. They will release a whole bunch of lies close to the elections. These lies will be from unnamed sources which of course will have no connection to the IRS.

I gurantee the IRS would have brought charges against Romney a year ago if he did anything wrong on his taxes.

Obamination did not want to face Romney, he would've liked to see the Newt, Santorum or Ron Paul compared to Romney.

The Newt has a shady personal life that would be a hit during the election.

Santorum's ultra conservative family values would've brought liberals out of the woodwork to protect their right to kill babies, do drugs, gay sex, etc.

Ron Paul would've turned off voters like me and given Obamination a landslide because only the losertarians would have voted for Ron Paul.

Obamination tried to stop Romney, that is a gurantee...

price waterhouse coopers has already told us he had net taxes to pay and paid them over the last 20 years........

so?

I remember the cheney's paid too much in taxes and said the government could keep it and the libs ripped them for being pompous.

The democrats are far more devious and effective as politician which in my opinion does not make them better people.

Hey! count. back up your big mouth and show us where he cheated.

Tax Rules For Offshore Banking

The Myth of Secret Offshore Banking

"The IRS has been trying to convince the U.S. Congress that a lot of people are evading taxes with offshore financial accounts, trusts and corporations. It's their bureaucratic assumption that they can and should somehow uncover every dime of unreported income - regardless of what it costs. " hmm..
----------
Congress did enact legislation to allow tax dodgers to bring the money home. I don't need to see all of romney's tax forms of like to know fee applied this legislation and tax preparation. Romney can keep truly private the totality of the contents. :eusa_eh:

He released his returns.....it shows he paid 10 times as much as Obama and gave 44% of his taxable income to charity.

What an EVIL BASTARD!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back