New Obama ad-Julia

Really?
How are we suppose to pay for this? Talk about cradle to grave.

The Life of Julia — Barack Obama

Head Start
Obama Administration Report Shows Head Start Ineffective

17 yrs -
throw more money into the system rather than reform it to really educate them.

18 yrs.
Means add 10 million more students

22 yrs.
This is too popular not to be added to a new health care bill. I don't think this one will go away.

23 yrs-
Lilly Ledbetter Act. I don't think this is ever going to be repealed it's a non issue.

And it goes on and on.The Dem's just do not want to cut back on anything at all.
The way this is done, you would think that they are talking to a bunch of 6 year olds.

So is Romney going to come out agaisnt the billions in Corporate Welfare? Or is he just against welfare for working folks?

huh?

Really?

Head Start

17 yrs -

18 yrs.

22 yrs.
This is too popular not to be added to a new health care bill. I don't think this one will go away.

23 yrs-
Lilly Ledbetter Act. I don't think this is ever going to be repealed it's a non issue.

And it goes on and on.The Dem's just do not want to cut back on anything at all.
The way this is done, you would think that they are talking to a bunch of 6 year olds.

So is Romney going to come out agaisnt the billions in Corporate Welfare? Or is he just against welfare for working folks?

huh?

All those first class airplane trips, dining in the finest restaurants and seeing shows on broadway..that CEOs do..are on your dime.

Really?

Head Start

17 yrs -

18 yrs.

22 yrs.

23 yrs-

I had a thread some time ago..that maybe government should stop buying stuff from private corporations..

Whoo boy.. :lol:

Really?

Head Start

17 yrs -

18 yrs.

22 yrs.

23 yrs-

huh?

Again, I can use smaller words for you, but I don't think that would help you much.

Barack Obama's policies would have killed "julia" before she was born.

You guys are seriously derranged if you think people want cradle to grave government running our lives.

Which of those federal programs are running peoples lives?

Why do Republicans hate programs that help the middle class?

There is no such thing as a free lunch. SOMEONE else was paying for all that. It would have been nice if Julia had said "Thank you" to the 54%.

Head start, Opportunity Scholarship Grants, reduced loan repayments, etc. are not middle class entitlement programs. According to this fiction, Julia started out poor, got a decent education, good job, and was still sucking the government teat. Poor Julia.

BTW - Where are Julia's parents? Her husband? Julia must be a very lonely woman. Thank goodness Obama is her friend.

Really?

Head Start

17 yrs -

18 yrs.

22 yrs.

23 yrs-

Obama certainly hasn't done anything in 4 years with Wall Street except dutiful compliance. For Christ sake there Joe - Larry Summers is Obama's chief financial advisor....this should give you a clue about what Obama REALLY thinks about Wall Street.

Julia’s central relationship is to the state. It is her educator, banker, health-care provider, venture capitalist, and retirement fund. And she is, fundamentally, a taker. Every benefit she gets is cut-rate or free. She apparently doesn’t worry about paying taxes. It doesn’t enter her mind that the programs supporting her might add to the debt or might have unintended consequences. She has no moral qualms about forcing others to pay for her contraception, and her sense of patriotic duty is limited to getting as much government help as she can.

A Nation of Julias - Rich Lowry - National Review Online

Will whoever offers the most "free shit" win? Scary.

He's been pretty firm about letting companies fail or succeed on their own. But then i actually look at his policies and am not hostile to him because of his faith.

In all seriousness...are people really so stupid and blind to see this ad and read something positive out of it? Really?
Remarkable how gullible and blind people are.

Barack Obama's policies would have killed "julia" before she was born.

You guys are seriously derranged if you think people want cradle to grave government running our lives.

Which of those federal programs are running peoples lives?

Why do Republicans hate programs that help the middle class?

There is no such thing as a free lunch. SOMEONE else was paying for all that. It would have been nice if Julia had said "Thank you" to the 54%.

Head start, Opportunity Scholarship Grants, reduced loan repayments, etc. are not middle class entitlement programs. According to this fiction, Julia started out poor, got a decent education, good job, and was still sucking the government teat. Poor Julia.

BTW - Where are Julia's parents? Her husband? Julia must be a very lonely woman. Thank goodness Obama is her friend.

Yes, there you go. Pell grants are for those who are destitute, reduced student loan payments are for those who get out of school, aren't succeeding, and don't have the money to pay the agreed upon payment. Julia is a loser. Even with her education.

Last edited:

huh?

All those first class airplane trips, dining in the finest restaurants and seeing shows on broadway..that CEOs do..are on your dime.

The only one i know doing that on my dime is Barack and Michelle Obama.

Oddly you dont have a problem with that.

huh?

No, the CEOs work for the money they get. The whores charged to the government credit card by the secret service, the hot tub wine parties by government workers, those are on our dime.

Id be embarrassed if I were a dem. So that's what the democrats have morphed into? Its shameful and appalling. So much for the safety net that they always claimed govt programs to be. And this is the best that the dems have to offer, a complete nanny state?

Id be embarrassed if I were a dem. So that's what the democrats have morphed into? Its shameful and appalling. So much for the safety net that they always claimed govt programs to be. And this is the best that the dems have to offer, a complete nanny state?

Not only is this what the government is offering, but it is what the government believes people want. obama is convinced that more people want to live like this than not.

Forum List

Back