New Obama ad-Julia

Republicans have been predicting Social Securities demise for 75 years.......you haven't been right yet

The government has reduced benefits and increased the taxes on it multiple times. If a private insurance company tried that the officers would all be in federal prison.

Private insurance companies go belly up all the time. Social Security has lasted for generations.

More interesting is to even attempt to guess what insurance company would charge to cover an 80 year old.

Social Security has already defaulted multiple times, but turds like you are too stupid to understand that. Anyone with basic math skills can easily understand that SS as it is currently formulated is doomed to collapse. How long the people have been fooled until now is irrelevant.

Republicans have been predicting Social Securities demise for 75 years.......you haven't been right yet

The government has reduced benefits and increased the taxes on it multiple times. If a private insurance company tried that the officers would all be in federal prison.

Demographics, public health, and life expectancy changes. The last big move was done by Reagan to make sure the boomers would be covered.

Really?
How are we suppose to pay for this? Talk about cradle to grave.

The Life of Julia — Barack Obama

Head Start
Obama Administration Report Shows Head Start Ineffective

17 yrs -
throw more money into the system rather than reform it to really educate them.

18 yrs.
Means add 10 million more students

22 yrs.
This is too popular not to be added to a new health care bill. I don't think this one will go away.

23 yrs-
Lilly Ledbetter Act. I don't think this is ever going to be repealed it's a non issue.

And it goes on and on.The Dem's just do not want to cut back on anything at all.
The way this is done, you would think that they are talking to a bunch of 6 year olds.
I will be the very first to admit that no one can lay all of this at Obama's feet. He was just stupid enough to highlight it to the rest of the country and then think he'd take some credit for it. Only the collective population of American went........."WTF?" When did all this happen?

This is the creeping contamination of our country by the power hungry, seeking to be Kings and Gods above us mortals.

When fully half the country is beholden to government just to live, how can anyone say to themselves that we have made progress in anything?

Progress is living your own life, free of dependency upon government. Progress is providing love and a nurturing environment to your children and spouse. Progress is providing a solid grounding to your children so that they can think for themselves, make correct choices, get the right kind of education (for you slaves out there, the right kind of education is the kind that provides you a means of supporting yourself while satisfying your intellectual and physical vocational life) so that they can provide the things that you have provided for them.

Being told to vote for Me, cause if you don't, someone will come along and take away your food is so reprehensible that I often wonder why it is that when a politician says it, they are not dragged out of their office, tarred, feathered and run out of town in disgrace.

Progress is having pride in yourself, and your accomplishments. Your EARNED accomplishments.

There are a lot of disgruntled liberal arts majors out there.

So that's your excuse for sucking on the government teat? And unless you croak early, which I hope you don't, you certainly will recoup what you've paid into the system.

Since when taking ownership of one's Property improperly STOLEN by an intrusive Government 'Sucking at the tit'?

You really wreak at this. (Meaning you SMELL)... Go take a BATH.

My money says Federal Reserve Note, The United States Of America. I see images of dead presidents on it, not "The T". Last time I looked, we had a military to protect our interests, food and drug inspections, air traffic control, interstate highways, bridges, ports, etc.. Last time I looked Social Security checks were being mailed, and Medicare was providing health coverage for our elderly.

Are you some kind of freeloader?
Oh, so the money I earn with my own labors doesn't even belong to me to begin with?

The lengths you little criminals won't go to in order to rationalize your thievery is astonishing.

Since when taking ownership of one's Property improperly STOLEN by an intrusive Government 'Sucking at the tit'?

My money says Federal Reserve Note, The United States Of America. I see images of dead presidents on it, not "The T". Last time I looked, we had a military to protect our interests, food and drug inspections, air traffic control, interstate highways, bridges, ports, etc.. Last time I looked Social Security checks were being mailed, and Medicare was providing health coverage for our elderly.

Oh, so the money I earn with my own labors doesn't even belong to me to begin with?

The lengths you little criminals won't go to in order to rationalize your thievery is astonishing.

From the standpoint you are required to pay taxes? No it doesn't. No more so than any other financial obligation means that money doesn't belong to you anymore.

Really?
How are we suppose to pay for this? Talk about cradle to grave.

The Life of Julia — Barack Obama

Head Start
Obama Administration Report Shows Head Start Ineffective

17 yrs -
throw more money into the system rather than reform it to really educate them.

18 yrs.
Means add 10 million more students

22 yrs.
This is too popular not to be added to a new health care bill. I don't think this one will go away.

23 yrs-
Lilly Ledbetter Act. I don't think this is ever going to be repealed it's a non issue.

And it goes on and on.The Dem's just do not want to cut back on anything at all.
The way this is done, you would think that they are talking to a bunch of 6 year olds.
I will be the very first to admit that no one can lay all of this at Obama's feet. He was just stupid enough to highlight it to the rest of the country and then think he'd take some credit for it. Only the collective population of American went........."WTF?" When did all this happen?

This is the creeping contamination of our country by the power hungry, seeking to be Kings and Gods above us mortals.

When fully half the country is beholden to government just to live, how can anyone say to themselves that we have made progress in anything?

Progress is living your own life, free of dependency upon government. Progress is providing love and a nurturing environment to your children and spouse. Progress is providing a solid grounding to your children so that they can think for themselves, make correct choices, get the right kind of education (for you slaves out there, the right kind of education is the kind that provides you a means of supporting yourself while satisfying your intellectual and physical vocational life) so that they can provide the things that you have provided for them.

Being told to vote for Me, cause if you don't, someone will come along and take away your food is so reprehensible that I often wonder why it is that when a politician says it, they are not dragged out of their office, tarred, feathered and run out of town in disgrace.

Progress is having pride in yourself, and your accomplishments. Your EARNED accomplishments.

There are a lot of disgruntled liberal arts majors out there.

What was your major again?

That's not what he said, comrade....But nice try at flying cover for your partner in crime.

And again......the question is to you

Are you a freeloader or is that just assumed when you are talking to a libertarian?

So that's your excuse for sucking on the government teat? And unless you croak early, which I hope you don't, you certainly will recoup what you've paid into the system.

Only if you have Medicare and have been seeing a Doctor already.
Doctors are not accepting new patients who have Medicare.
In other words, if you have just turned 65, good luck finding a Doctor who will take you as a patient. Hospitals aren't accepting Medicare patients either.
That leaves about 78 million new seniors who won't be able to use Medicare.

Don't let your babies grow up to be 'Julia'

5/8/12
Michelle Malkin

Quick, hide under the covers. The nation's storyteller, Barack Obama, unveiled a frightening new fable on the Internet intended to scare women away from supporting fiscal conservatives in November. But as is increasingly common with Obama's social media propaganda initiatives, "The Life of Julia" immediately flopped.

Why? Because 1) self-sufficient women voters aren't as sheepish as Democratic strategists make them out to be, 2) conservative activists are overtaking Obama's zombie army online, 3) non-delusional Americans don't want cradle-to-grave utopians turning their country into the next Greece or Spain, and 4) responsible grownups are getting sick and tired of radical Saul Alinsky-style tall tales from the progressive Pied Piper.

Using snazzy graphics and interactive slideshow features, BarackObama.com spins a glowing narrative of imaginary Julia's life from age 3 to 67. But "Julia" is a pathetic figment of the progressive imagination. She simply cannot function without the lifelong intervention of federal patriarchs.

Instead of two parents preparing her for school, Obama credits Head Start bureaucrats with ensuring that Julia is "ready to learn and succeed" in kindergarten.

http://www.thespectrum.com/article/20120509/OPINION/205090324

Last edited:
Fascinating graph.

Julia’s mother: Why a single mom is better off with a $29,000 job and welfare than taking a $69,000 job

071212welfare.jpg

Forum List

Back