New NBC/WSJ poll: Sanders 49%, Trump 45%

Polls predicted a Hillary electoral landslide right up to the election that Trump kicked her wide ass in.:21:
Bernie is no Hillary. He has no baggage and Trump cannot call him crooked because he's not corrupt.

What matters is Indiana, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

Dimms run up the score in New York and California.

That's a National Poll and we know how Trump supporters DON'T respond to these, if the are polled at all. Bernie wins in NY, Cali and almost certainly D.C as much as they may not want him.

Second, the Dems are changing the rules and working hard to make sure Bernie isn't the candidate, so, he has a steep uphill climb. If Super Delegates have their way again (one of the rules they are changing after making them go away to be more democratic, oh the irony), Bernie won't win.

Just imagine if and when Warren gets out? Bernie will have half the Democrat votes in the Dem primary, and he might still lose due to the efforts to stop him.

Trump need not worry. This will be won on the debate stage where Trump can remind everyone what the other campaigns REALLY have in mind, while also educating Americans on what he has really accomplished, even in the face of constant resistance.

November 2016 Hillary 95% chance of winning lol landslide. Lol

Polls predicted a Hillary electoral landslide right up to the election that Trump kicked her wide ass in.:21:
Bernie is no Hillary. He has no baggage and Trump cannot call him crooked because he's not corrupt.
Bernie only appeals to the far left wing base... The crash is going to be epic... Moderates and independents are fleeing your communist party...

You think these snot nosed libs that work these polls are sitting on the phone with rural people in ohio, Pennsylvania? Lol

That's a National Poll and we know how Trump supporters DON'T respond to these, if the are polled at all. Bernie wins in NY, Cali and almost certainly D.C as much as they may not want him.

Second, the Dems are changing the rules and working hard to make sure Bernie isn't the candidate, so, he has a steep uphill climb. If Super Delegates have their way again (one of the rules they are changing after making them go away to be more democratic, oh the irony), Bernie won't win.

Just imagine if and when Warren gets out? Bernie will have half the Democrat votes in the Dem primary, and he might still lose due to the efforts to stop him.

Trump need not worry. This will be won on the debate stage where Trump can remind everyone what the other campaigns REALLY have in mind, while also educating Americans on what he has really accomplished, even in the face of constant resistance.
I get calls every week from pollsters. I've never answered a single one. I doubt I am unique among Trump supporters.

Well, Trump got 45.9% in 2016, and most of the polls I've seen have him at 44% or 45%.

Nine months is a long time, we'll see.
4C804008-F277-4129-B816-888F13DAC218.jpeg
45% lol hahah

Here's a new poll released today. Here are the numbers among registered voters for the front runners in each party, Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump (hint: not good news for Trump):

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., is ahead of Trump by 4 points, 49 percent to 45 percent — a drop from Sanders’ 7-point lead in July.
NBC/WSJ poll: Country remains divided over Trump’s impeachment trial

Please please PLEASE keep believing that poll so I can watch you commit suicide on election night

This election is going to be ultra fun to watch as it's going to be very close...the sign of a healthy strong nation....

Forum List

Back