New Mexico Becomes the Latest 2A Confiscation State

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The lesson that demonRATS are teaching Americans...

“Count on us to take your guns away leaving you more vulnerable to criminals, whom we will coddle; to take your money in the form of more taxes and fees, to give to others who won’t work for themselves, and to pass various rules, edicts, policies, and laws to force you to jump threw hoops, betray your religious views, and otherwise control you in a myriad of ways.”

For Americans, the lesson outcome is: “Do NOT vote demonRAT..... Ever.”

We let this Democrat filth and the RINOs take away our Constitutional rights and we don't do a damn thing about it.

We have a Bill of Rights that says very clearly that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed but yet we let the bastards take it away.

Our Bill of Rights isn't worth the parchment it is written on if some filthy ass elected official can simply pass a law invalidating the right.

I realize both parties are greedy and crooked but I never thought I'd see the day when the D party became this totally anti American.

We let this Democrat filth and the RINOs take away our Constitutional rights and we don't do a damn thing about it.

We have a Bill of Rights that says very clearly that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed but yet we let the bastards take it away.

Our Bill of Rights isn't worth the parchment it is written on if some filthy ass elected official can simply pass a law invalidating the right.
When Virginia's leftist politicians began introducing bills to stifle the rights of private citizens to own firearms for protection against a tyrannical government, out of an estimated 300,000+ citizens in Virginia that own firearms, only about 22,000 people thought it important enough to show up to Raleigh, to protest. There are an estimated 95,000,000 people in this nation that own firearms; think how intimidating it would be if "millions" actually showed up to our nation's capitol.

I realize both parties are greedy and crooked but I never thought I'd see the day when the D party became this totally anti American.
It happened after this
merrycants voted stupid ever since. It wasnt totally dems that brought you Patriot acts. It was Crowleys grandson
Guide-Outdoors-President-Carter.jpg

Forum List

Back