New Mexican President Demands Respect from Trump (LOL)

I don't see Trump mentioned at all in your 2006 link. Not suprising though. I think he was doing celebrity apprentice shows or something back then.

You do understand the concept of time...right?
I saw Trump commenting on Mexican imperialism in the 70's, the 80's, the 90's, the 00's and the more recent years. Is that enough "time" for you ?
Hold on, Mexican imperialism?

WTF?

You magamites really don't see whats coming do you?

Huge Election Result In Mexico

If Mexico had "been led by technocrats and pro-American politicians," (as your silly leftist link claims), it would not have succeeded in stealing millions of jobs from America, and tens of Billions$$ per year in remittances + tens of Billions$$ per year more vis the anchor baby racket.

Yeah I see what's coming. The end of Mexican imperialism against the USA. And if that is the end of it, Mexico will have gotten off damn easy.

Well Mexico certainly isn't our friend and its the same shithole its been since forever.

Nothing will change in that country even with a new Presedante.

We need to either build the wall or star shooting the Mexicans when they cross the border.

Easy Peasy
Typical Trumpette response. Denigrate an ally & then gun down brown people.

You magamites really don't see whats coming do you?

Huge Election Result In Mexico

If Mexico had "been led by technocrats and pro-American politicians," (as your silly leftist link claims), it would not have succeeded in stealing millions of jobs from America, and tens of Billions$$ per year in remittances + tens of Billions$$ per year more vis the anchor baby racket.

Yeah I see what's coming. The end of Mexican imperialism against the USA. And if that is the end of it, Mexico will have gotten off damn easy.

So, American Corporations deciding to build factories in Mexico is Mexico's fault? Heck your orange buddy just gave them a huge tax break.

It used to be the profits made in Mexico would be taxed at the 30% Mexico rate & then the US would be paid the difference of 5%.

Now, your fuck buddy fixed it & now US corporations working in Mexico pay ZERO Us tax on Mexico profits.

Well Mexico certainly isn't our friend and its the same shithole its been since forever.

We need to either build the wall or star shooting the Mexicans when they cross the border.

Easy Peasy

Nope. I'm talking about protecting our country from invaders.

You seem to have to problem with the invasion.

You see color. I see invaders.

Carry on dumbass.

Easy Peasy

Nope. I'm talking about protecting our country from invaders.

You seem to have to problem with the invasion.

You see color. I see invaders.

Carry on dumbass.
The Trump family invaded so how many generations dos it take before they are no longer invaders?

When did your family invade & from what shithole did your relatives crawl out of??

Well since my ancestors came here legally I'd say we didn't invade. In fact some of my ancestors were here before the Europeans ever thought there was an America. I'm part Native American.

I'm sure Trumps ancestors came her legally as well.

How bout you?? Have a hard time sneaking across the border?? To bad they didn't shoot your stupid ass. LOL

If we were smart, we'd send in the military to wipe our the cartels, annex Mexico and let Dow and Altira run the drug business down there

were-going-to-mexico-to-vote-theirielectionsanddemandifree-healthcare-while-wavingtheamerican-15021598.png

Sure, Trump congratulated the new Mexican president Andre Obrador on his win. And sure, Trump said he looks forward to working with the new president of Mexico. But these are surface formalities.

Obrador will get the same amount of respect from Trump that the last 3 Mexican presidents (Fox, Calderon, and Nieto) got from Trump >> ZERO. Trump is one of the few people in America who sees Mexico quite clearly for what they are. One of America's worst enemies in the world, if not the worst.

Mexico is a rogue nation that has been carrying on imperialist theft against the United States for many decades. In today's world, imperialism isn't done with swords like Vikings in medieval days. Not done with guns & bombs like the imperialist Japanese and Nazis of the 1930s and 40s. Today, imperialism is done by imperialist countries sending large swarms of their people to the prey country, occupying it, swiping away its jobs, and using these to transfer Billions$$ out of the prey country (ex. USA) economy, to the imperialist country (ex. Mexico) economy. IOW, international burglary.

At last report, the US was the # 1 imperialism victim in the world, with remittance $$ loss at $138 Billion/year, and Mexico is America's # 1 pillager, with a whopping $28 Billion/year being taken from the US economy. Wouldn't the Vikings be envious if they could see the plunder Mexico is hitting the US for ? Nothing the Japs got from China in the 1930s matches what Mexico is ripping the US off for, in just a single year.

And I heard a few days ago, that Obrador was calling for huge waves of Mexicans to go to (invade) the US, thereby ramping up the Mexican imperialism that Trump is well aware of. And this is what Obrador thinks is going to get him respect from (of all people) Donald Trump ?

Looks like Mexico might have a nutcase in their White House. Should be interesting to see how this is going to play out. Currently, Trump is deporting Mexicans back to Mexico in droves. He's also hitting Mexico with tariffs on Mexican goods coming into the US (something Mexico has little defense against). He's also still calling for a wall on the Mexican border, and Mexico to pay for it, and a restructuring of NAFTA that's good for USA, bad for Mexico.

Obrador will get as much respect from Trump as any mosquito, flea, or any other blood-sucking parasite, which is about all Mexico is to the US. He'll be lucky if he doesn't find his capital, Mexico City, surrounded by 150,000 US Army troops, like it was in 1848, when Mexico was forced to surrender in the Mexican-American War.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016
López Obrador is Mexico's answer to Trump. If he's successful in his push for higher wages for the poor and welfare reform, this may well help the US illegal immigration problem. But don't get your hopes up, Obrador is likely to be just one in a long line of Mexican leaders who promised the world and delivered nothing.

However, if Trump is really set on doing battle with Mexico, Obrador is much more likely to accommodate him than his predecessor. He also may be willing to negotiate with Trump. Obrador needs to improve the life of the working poor in Mexico which would reduce illegal immigration to the US. Mexico can also shutdown a lot of the immigrant traffic out of Central America bound for the US.

I envy Mexico. They’re getting a new president.:crybaby:

Just move to mehico. Presto you have a new president.
Lots of Americans live in Mexico.

I wouldnt say lots.
There are a few American enclaves though.
Previous research indicates that the number of U.S. Americans living in Mexico is around 1 million, with 600,000 of those living in Mexico City.
American diaspora - Wikipedia

I envy Mexico. They’re getting a new president.:crybaby:

Just move to mehico. Presto you have a new president.
Lots of Americans live in Mexico.

I wouldnt say lots.
There are a few American enclaves though.
Previous research indicates that the number of U.S. Americans living in Mexico is around 1 million, with 600,000 of those living in Mexico City.

Like I said...that ain't very many people.
The majority of those people are of mexican or south American descent.

Forum List

Back