New Mexican President Demands Respect from Trump (LOL)

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Sure, Trump congratulated the new Mexican president Andre Obrador on his win. And sure, Trump said he looks forward to working with the new president of Mexico. But these are surface formalities.

Obrador will get the same amount of respect from Trump that the last 3 Mexican presidents (Fox, Calderon, and Nieto) got from Trump >> ZERO. Trump is one of the few people in America who sees Mexico quite clearly for what they are. One of America's worst enemies in the world, if not the worst.

Mexico is a rogue nation that has been carrying on imperialist theft against the United States for many decades. In today's world, imperialism isn't done with swords like Vikings in medieval days. Not done with guns & bombs like the imperialist Japanese and Nazis of the 1930s and 40s. Today, imperialism is done by imperialist countries sending large swarms of their people to the prey country, occupying it, swiping away its jobs, and using these to transfer Billions$$ out of the prey country (ex. USA) economy, to the imperialist country (ex. Mexico) economy. IOW, international burglary.

At last report, the US was the # 1 imperialism victim in the world, with remittance $$ loss at $138 Billion/year, and Mexico is America's # 1 pillager, with a whopping $28 Billion/year being taken from the US economy. Wouldn't the Vikings be envious if they could see the plunder Mexico is hitting the US for ? Nothing the Japs got from China in the 1930s matches what Mexico is ripping the US off for, in just a single year.

And I heard a few days ago, that Obrador was calling for huge waves of Mexicans to go to (invade) the US, thereby ramping up the Mexican imperialism that Trump is well aware of. And this is what Obrador thinks is going to get him respect from (of all people) Donald Trump ?

Looks like Mexico might have a nutcase in their White House. Should be interesting to see how this is going to play out. Currently, Trump is deporting Mexicans back to Mexico in droves. He's also hitting Mexico with tariffs on Mexican goods coming into the US (something Mexico has little defense against). He's also still calling for a wall on the Mexican border, and Mexico to pay for it, and a restructuring of NAFTA that's good for USA, bad for Mexico.

Obrador will get as much respect from Trump as any mosquito, flea, or any other blood-sucking parasite, which is about all Mexico is to the US. He'll be lucky if he doesn't find his capital, Mexico City, surrounded by 150,000 US Army troops, like it was in 1848, when Mexico was forced to surrender in the Mexican-American War.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Last edited:
Sure, Trump congratulated the new Mexican president Andre Obrador on his win. And sure, Trump said he looks forward to working with the new president of Mexico. But these are surface formalities.

Obrador will get the same amount of respect from Trump that the last 3 Mexican presidents (Fox, Calderon, and Nieto) got from Trump >> ZERO. Trump is on of the few people in America who sees Mexico quite clearly for what they are. One of America's worst enemies in the world, if not the worst.

Mexico is a rogue nation that has been carrying on imperialist theft against the United States for many decades. In today's world imperialism isn't done with swords like Vikings in medieval days. Not done with guns & bombs like the imperialist Japanese and Nazis of the 1930s and 40s. Today, imperialism is done by imperialist countries sending large swarms of their people to the prey country, occupying it, swiping away its jobs, and using these to transfer Billions$$ out of the prey country (ex. USA) economy, to the imperialist country (ex. Mexico) economy. IOW, international burglary.

At last report, the US was the # 1 victim in the world, with remittance $$ loss at $138 Billion/year, and Mexico is America's # 1 pillager, with a whopping $28 Billion/year being taken from the US economy. Wouldn't the Vikings be envious if they could see he plunder Mexico is hitting the US for ? Nothing the Japs got from China in the 1930s matches what Mexico is ripping the US off for in just a single year.

And I heard a few days ago, that Obrador was calling for huge waves of Mexicans to go to (invade) the US, thereby ramping up the Mexican imperialism that Trump is well aware of. And this is what Obrador thinks is going to get him respect from (of all people) Donald Trump.

Looks like Mexico might have a nutcase in their White House. Should be interesting to see how this is going to play out. Currently, Trump is deporting Mexicans back to Mexico in droves. He's also hitting Mexico with tariffs on Mexican goods coming into the US (something Mexico has little defense against). He's also still calling for a wall on the Mexican border, and Mexico to pay for it, and a restructuring of NAFTA that's good for USA, bad for Mexico.

Obrador will get as much respect from Trump as any mosquito, flea, or any other blood-sucking parasite, which is about all Mexico is to the US. He'll be lucky if he doesn't find his capital, Mexico City, surrounded by 150,000 US Army troops, like it was in 1848, when Mexico was forced to surrender in the Mexican-American War.

Mexico has had four presidents in the last 18 months?

Dang...

Obrador will get the same amount of respect from Trump that the last 3 Mexican presidents (Fox, Calderon, and Nieto) got from Trump >> ZERO. Trump is one of the few people in America who sees Mexico quite clearly for what they are. One of America's worst enemies in the world, if not the worst.

Mexico is a rogue nation that has been carrying on imperialist theft against the United States for many decades. In today's world, imperialism isn't done with swords like Vikings in medieval days. Not done with guns & bombs like the imperialist Japanese and Nazis of the 1930s and 40s. Today, imperialism is done by imperialist countries sending large swarms of their people to the prey country, occupying it, swiping away its jobs, and using these to transfer Billions$$ out of the prey country (ex. USA) economy, to the imperialist country (ex. Mexico) economy. IOW, international burglary.

At last report, the US was the # 1 imperialism victim in the world, with remittance $$ loss at $138 Billion/year, and Mexico is America's # 1 pillager, with a whopping $28 Billion/year being taken from the US economy. Wouldn't the Vikings be envious if they could see he plunder Mexico is hitting the US for ? Nothing the Japs got from China in the 1930s matches what Mexico is ripping the US off for, in just a single year.

And I heard a few days ago, that Obrador was calling for huge waves of Mexicans to go to (invade) the US, thereby ramping up the Mexican imperialism that Trump is well aware of. And this is what Obrador thinks is going to get him respect from (of all people) Donald Trump.

Thanks for the info, I really did not know that New Mexico had a President and did not know they had left the Union. Does this mean we have to take a star off the flag.?

Obviously. So when was all this dissing?
Since when Fox was president and was bragging about US remittances being Mexico's # 1 source of income.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

And all these presidents have said Mexico won't pay for the border wall.
EARTH TO MEXICAN PRESIDENTS: you won't pay it ; it will be TAKEN from you.

Trump has paid zero attention to them.

New meaning recently elected. Mexican meaning the country of Mexico. President meaning the office to which he was elected. New Mexican president. Easy.

Thanks for the info, I really did not know that New Mexico had a President and did not know they had left the Union. Does this mean we have to take a star off the flag.?
I have no idea what you're talking about

Obviously. So when was all this dissing?
Since when Fox was president and was bragging about US remittances being Mexico's # 1 source of income.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

And all these presidents have said Mexico won't pay for the border wall.
EARTH TO MEXICAN PRESIDENTS: you won't pay it ; it will be TAKEN from you.

Trump has paid zero attention to them.

I don't see Trump mentioned at all in your 2006 link. Not suprising though. I think he was doing celebrity apprentice shows or something back then.

You do understand the concept of time...right?

At last report, the US was the # 1 imperialism victim in the world, with remittance $$ loss at $138 Billion/year, and Mexico is America's # 1 pillager, with a whopping $28 Billion/year being taken from the US economy. Wouldn't the Vikings be envious if they could see he plunder Mexico is hitting the US for ? Nothing the Japs got from China in the 1930s matches what Mexico is ripping the US off for, in just a single year.

The new Mexican President demands NOTHING. He's lucky we don't can his ass, take his daughters, kill his army and take his country and turn it into a new, big Mar-A-Lago.

I don't see Trump mentioned at all in your 2006 link. Not suprising though. I think he was doing celebrity apprentice shows or something back then.

I saw Trump commenting on Mexican imperialism in the 70's, the 80's, the 90's, the 00's and the more recent years. Is that enough "time" for you ?

The new Mexican President demands NOTHING. He's lucky we don't can his ass, take his daughters, kill his army and take his country and turn it into a new, big Mar-A-Lago.
Maybe he WON'T be "lucky". Maybe that is just what will happen.

I saw Trump commenting on Mexican imperialism in the 70's, the 80's, the 90's, the 00's and the more recent years. Is that enough "time" for you ?

Not really. So far you are just making stuff up...as far as I can tell.

Disproving a vacuum of evidence? Nice try, but you are still way behind on your assertion. But keep trying....you might accidentally stumble onto something.
Like Post # 17 - Trump on economic imperialism against the US (1988)

I've got my evidence. If you don't, that's YOUR problem.

Here's a very early one from 1980, but even then, Trump was talking about other countries DISRESPECTING the United States, just as he talks about that now. ANd they disrespected us then and they do now, but with Trump as POTUS, they are starting to respect us more, because they HAVE TO.

Trump Interview 1980s - Bing video

Link?

Forum List

Back