New McDonalds burger

....but every other day eating that shit? which is really shit

....that will kill you eventually?

c'mon man like the Half Potato President says! C'mon
1698167207115.png

Genetically Modified Foods is not that big a deal. As the above poster stated humans have been doing it since the beginning of Agriculture. Political hucksters use it as an'' issue'' to suck money from those with little knowledge of food production.
When I was in the F.F.A. I planted my Peppers too close to my Beefstake Tomatoes and got some large beautiful tomatoes but they were too hot to eat.

Genetically Modified Foods is not that big a deal. As the above poster stated humans have been doing it since the beginning of Agriculture. Political hucksters use it as an'' issue'' to suck money from those with little knowledge of food production.
When I was in the F.F.A. I planted my Peppers too close to my Beefstake Tomatoes and got some large beautiful tomatoes but they were too hot to eat.

When I buy vegetables in the supermarket....I avoid genetically modified foods

I try to research and buy non genetically modified foods.

Of course that's just me :dunno:

On the same topic...I love corn....I really do....but I haven't be able to eat a corn that is not modified,...so

No corn for me....sad I know.

I love it so much....:(

On the same topic...I love corn....I really do....but I haven't be able to eat a corn that is not modified,...so

No corn for me....sad I know.

I love it so much....:(
Do they have Corn Fields where you Live?

Are Corn Field "Modified" ??????

Fuckin'A.
Just go enjoy a Great Ear of Corn.
Butter, Salt, Pepper.

/——/ I agree. If you’re addicted to fast food then get Wendy’s. It’s a better burger. But, when I want one, I head to a NY diner or local pub. 100 times better and you can get a beer. That’s what I call a happy meal.
Wendy's have very good Burgers.
I do not like their Breakfast Sandwiches .

An Egg McMuffin is pretty damn good. Biscuits are awesome too.
In fact, I made a replica the other morning on the grill, except a real Fried Egg, cooked in Butter.

In terms of a Deluxe Cheese Burger, A few local Drive-Ins offer a better burger than any chain, for like $3.49.

I try to research and buy non genetically modified foods.

Of course that's just me :dunno:

Which of your purchases do you feel are unmodified?

Forum List

Back