New Librul Lows. Gore calls Palin Gun-ho and TWILF

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
How low can they go? Librul crap themselves when they think of the power and effectiveness of Palin so they shame themselves by making these stupid statements.

TWILF mean Twitterer Id love to fuck. Stay Classy, Libruls

Should Gore apologize?

"Al Gore's Current TV Calls Sarah Palin a 'Gun-Ho' and a 'TWILF'
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
November 15, 2009 - 11:58 ET

Days after announcing another huge layoff, Al Gore's Current TV referred to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as a "Gun-Ho" and a "TWILF.""

Al Gore's Current TV Calls Sarah Palin a 'Gun-Ho' and a 'TWILF' | NewsBusters.org

Personally I think Palin was the last nail in the McCain coffin and was the dumbest choice ever. Are you agreeing with me?

How low can they go? Librul crap themselves when they think of the power and effectiveness of Palin so they shame themselves by making these stupid statements.

Should Gore apologize?

Days after announcing another huge layoff, Al Gore's Current TV referred to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as a "Gun-Ho" and a "TWILF.""

Al Gore's Current TV Calls Sarah Palin a 'Gun-Ho' and a 'TWILF' | NewsBusters.org

Gun Ho? No class at all with such a statement.

Personally I think Palin was the last nail in the McCain coffin and was the dumbest choice ever. Are you agreeing with me?

I disagree. McCain didn't have any chances at all before Palin came along. Sarah Palin was a brief spark that many hoped would ignite a flame under the burned out ashes of McCain's campaign. Although I am no fan of Sarah Palin, I think she did more to help that campaign than hurt it.

Immie

Haha I saw liberals freak when McCain picked palin because she energized his failing campaign. The nail, was the media ripping her because of her pregnant daughter.

It should be remembered that the only time McCain had a lead in the campaign was following the Palin nomination.

The campaign as a whole was inept - and McCain himself was a tepid candidate who failed to strongly form the conservative base.

Bad economy, Bush fatigue, and a legacy candidate made a winning formula for Obama in 2008...

Al gore is a lying hypocrite who does nothing to help the environment except tell others how to live while he lives high on the hog.

What office is Al Gore running for again? Oh, that's right, none.

Al Gore is a private citizen and can say whatever the hell he wants.

Agreed, except my understanding is that Al Gore didn't say this. It was the television station that he owns which means that he is even less responsible for it than if he had said it himself.

At first, I thought he said it, but it came from his TV statiion. How does that make him responsible?

Immie

Without Palin, McCain loses Utah and AZ, maybe all 57 states.

Hmmm, or maybe Gore just got this comment from all the Gynocologists that "wanted to spread their love" to her too.

Here's a hint:

If you want to play the old slip-o'-the-tongue back-and-forth game, your hero George beats everyone else hands down for stupid misquotes.

Big Johnson Thread-title Fibs:

So you're packin a Minnow, huh? Tell everyone it's a shark!

exactly! And I love the faux outrage from the right while they call Obama hitler and a communist.

Should Gore apologize?

Liar.

Current TV airs viewer generated content.

It is a forum in which viewers are free to express their own opinions - should they be forced to ONLY express opinions that the owners agree with? Do all the segments reflect the owners opinion?

Clue for those without one: Gore didn't call Palin anything.

Last edited:
Agree Dude. After Palin came on board his ratings went up so I don't think she was the last nail in his coffin. He had plenty there long before she came on the scene. Whoever ran his campaign was terrible.

To give credit where its due Obamas campaign manager ran a nearly flawless campaign and he had an eloquent, charismatic speaker to work with. Of course he was full of BS, but no one seemed to care. Least of all the media.

Agree Dude. After Palin came on board his ratings went up so I don't think she was the last nail in his coffin. He had plenty there long before she came on the scene. Whoever ran his campaign was terrible.

To give credit where its due Obamas campaign manager ran a nearly flawless campaign and he had an eloquent, charismatic speaker to work with. Of course he was full of BS, but no one seemed to care. Least of all the media.

She cost him any shot
The more she opened her mouth the more their numbers tanked - even before he "suspended his campaign" to straighten out the economy.

The polling numbers are pretty clear

Haha I saw liberals freak when McCain picked palin because she energized his failing campaign. The nail, was the media ripping her because of her pregnant daughter.

"freaked"? hardly. perhaps it's more appalled than anyone was stupid enough to think she was possibly equipped enough to be one 71 year old/cancer survivor heartbeat away from the presidency.

any shot he had at the presidency died when he chose her as his running mate. until then, the race probably would have come down to Florida and Ohio again.

Last edited:
Wait a second, when someone makes a post on an RNC site, Libruls say "RNC Sez (fill in blank)!"

So how is this any different?

Forum List

Back