New Librul Lows. Gore calls Palin Gun-ho and TWILF

Personally I think Palin was the last nail in the McCain coffin and was the dumbest choice ever. Are you agreeing with me?

Haha I saw liberals freak when McCain picked palin because she energized his failing campaign. The nail, was the media ripping her because of her pregnant daughter.

"freaked"? hardly. perhaps it's more appalled than anyone was stupid enough to think she was possibly equipped enough to be one 71 year old/cancer survivor heartbeat away from the presidency.

any shot he had at the presidency died when he chose her as his running mate. until then, the race probably would have come down to Florida and Ohio again.

Pretty telling poll from September of 2008

Only 40% said she was qualified right after the convention

By October 2008 that was down to 25%

That's about where she still stands.

Al Gore in no way said this, Al Gore is in no way responsible for this being said.

Not defending or criticizing Gore or Palin, but this whole thread and that link is based on an intentional lie.

Al Gore in no way said this, Al Gore is in no way responsible for this being said.

Not defending or criticizing Gore or Palin, but this whole thread and that link is based on an intentional lie.

Yeah - it's like holding a radio talk show host responsible for what one of his callers says.

Yeah - it's like holding a radio talk show host responsible for what one of his callers says.
Or like holding a poster on a message board responsible as speaking for the host of that forum, perhaps?

See: Keith Olberdouche.

But our winner is Sean Hannity. Next time he or Bill-O talks about liberal hate speech on the web remind them about this. This is a poll posted late Monday night and remaining at last check in the forum section of Hannity‘s website. It asks his listeners what kind of revolution appeals most to you, military coup, armed rebellion or secession. To his credit, the poster is saying any form of revolution would be treason. He said he started the poll because there has been so much talk on Hannity‘s website supporting revolution or secession, a topic which one Hannity poster says produced 3,000 responses. There have been 22 votes, with armed rebellion comfortably in the lead, 11 to eight to three.

When another of the Hannity faithful noted that armed insurrection and coups would be treason, someone else posted at Hannity.com, quote, only if the insurrection or coup fails. Sean, you might want to check if this constitutes incitement to treason, Hannity, today‘s worst person in the world.

http://rss.msnbc.msn.com/id/29428707/ns/msnbc_tv-countdown_with_keith_olbermann/

What office is Al Gore running for again? Oh, that's right, none.

Al Gore is a private citizen and can say whatever the hell he wants.

Agreed, except my understanding is that Al Gore didn't say this. It was the television station that he owns which means that he is even less responsible for it than if he had said it himself.

At first, I thought he said it, but it came from his TV statiion. How does that make him responsible?

Immie

Exact same way someone posting on the RNC makes it "Republicans said....!!

What office is Al Gore running for again? Oh, that's right, none.

Al Gore is a private citizen and can say whatever the hell he wants.

Agreed, except my understanding is that Al Gore didn't say this. It was the television station that he owns which means that he is even less responsible for it than if he had said it himself.

At first, I thought he said it, but it came from his TV statiion. How does that make him responsible?

Immie

You'll have to show me some examples of that as I don't frequent the RNC Boards.

Immie

How low can they go? Librul crap themselves when they think of the power and effectiveness of Palin so they shame themselves by making these stupid statements.

TWILF mean Twitterer Id love to fuck. Stay Classy, Libruls

Should Gore apologize?

"Al Gore's Current TV Calls Sarah Palin a 'Gun-Ho' and a 'TWILF'
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
November 15, 2009 - 11:58 ET

Days after announcing another huge layoff, Al Gore's Current TV referred to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as a "Gun-Ho" and a "TWILF.""

Al Gore's Current TV Calls Sarah Palin a 'Gun-Ho' and a 'TWILF' | NewsBusters.org

There ain't no low that's too low for a liberal to go.. newp!

Haha I saw liberals freak when McCain picked palin because she energized his failing campaign. The nail, was the media ripping her because of her pregnant daughter.

"freaked"? hardly. perhaps it's more appalled than anyone was stupid enough to think she was possibly equipped enough to be one 71 year old/cancer survivor heartbeat away from the presidency.

any shot he had at the presidency died when he chose her as his running mate. until then, the race probably would have come down to Florida and Ohio again.

The same deadenders who supported Bush til the last day... and still do.

Immie

You'll have to show me some examples of that as I don't frequent the RNC Boards.

Immie
That's not what he's getting at.

You don't need to go to RNC boards to get a steady diet of people who claim that private citizens like Hannity, Beck and Limbaugh speak for all conservatives and/or the Republican Party.

Immie
That's not what he's getting at.

You don't need to go to RNC boards to get a steady diet of people who claim that private citizens like Hannity, Beck and Limbaugh speak for all conservatives and/or the Republican Party.

But that is no different than what conservatives do.

So what?

Did you know that Randi Rhodes speaks for liberals? Al Franken? Nancy Pelosi?

This goes both ways.

Immie

The same deadenders who supported Bush til the last day... and still do.

Of course I have no way of knowing, but it would be pretty interesting to see a cross match. I'm inclined to believe we'd get an almost 100% corrolation.

It should be remembered that the only time McCain had a lead in the campaign was following the Palin nomination.

The campaign as a whole was inept - and McCain himself was a tepid candidate who failed to strongly form the conservative base.

Bad economy, Bush fatigue, and a legacy candidate made a winning formula for Obama in 2008...
It could be argued that it was the GOP convention bump that gave McCain his short lived lead and not Palin since the lead was lost in less than 2 weeks after the convention and Palin was the VP nominee through to the election.
Presidential Polls Over Time - Election Guide 2008 - The New York Times

It should be remembered that the only time McCain had a lead in the campaign was following the Palin nomination.

The campaign as a whole was inept - and McCain himself was a tepid candidate who failed to strongly form the conservative base.

Bad economy, Bush fatigue, and a legacy candidate made a winning formula for Obama in 2008...
It could be argued that it was the GOP convention bump that gave McCain his short lived lead and not Palin since the lead was lost in less than 2 weeks after the convention and Palin was the VP nominee through to the election.
Presidential Polls Over Time - Election Guide 2008 - The New York Times

I think the slide just might be tied to her first public interview.....

Forum List

Back