new lib amoungst you

RightPire

Rookie
Jun 22, 2012
so hello

im joining you guys for several reasons, to learn, to hone my own arguing abilities, to test my own ideas, and to smash absurdities, i think itll all be fun

though i do carry many liberal opinions i think conservatives do have it right on a couple issues, gun control and fiscal responsibility (though thatdoesnt mean i TOTALLY support capitalism, id say 50/50), id say deep down im pro-life but govt isnt in the business of making choices like that for us. and i dont feel like going into other issues right now (im alittle buzzed). just ask

hey lets get down.

p.s. whats the conservative to lib ratio around here? from what i see its mostly tight ass conservative

p.p.s. i like to joke. i really think all of us love this country and want it to be strong but the environment of playful competition for the best idea is always here and now so i joke when i feel it will not be taken personally. unless youre a racist bigot which conservatives tend to house a few more of.

Welcome to USMB, RightPire. Hope you enjoy the boards.

It's too late to tell you this, but if you want to flame all conservatives with a brush as broad as the fat witch's broom, introduction is the poorest place to do it.

p.s. whats the conservative to lib ratio around here? from what i see its mostly tight ass conservative

The board leans WAAAAAAY to the left. Feel free to start bashing Conservatives...

The board does not lean way left, in fact there are dozens of those on the far far right (Warrior is one of them) who write the same thing over and over and over and over again. If you're seeking ideas from conservatives to debate, I suggest you find another place to do so.

There are very few real conservatives who post here, most are like Warrior, filled with hate of those who hold ideas different then they and only claim to be conservatives because other greedy bigots call themselves conservatives.

The fact is the Callous 'Conservatives' on this board are little different than the Radical Chic 'Hippies' of the early 70's. Sad, lost and angry, looking for place to fit in by trying on different masks.

Last edited:
so hello

im joining you guys for several reasons, to learn, to hone my own arguing abilities, to test my own ideas, and to smash absurdities, i think itll all be fun

though i do carry many liberal opinions i think conservatives do have it right on a couple issues, gun control and fiscal responsibility (though thatdoesnt mean i TOTALLY support capitalism, id say 50/50), id say deep down im pro-life but govt isnt in the business of making choices like that for us. and i dont feel like going into other issues right now (im alittle buzzed). just ask

hey lets get down.

p.p.s. i like to joke. i really think all of us love this country and want it to be strong but the environment of playful competition for the best idea is always here and now so i joke when i feel it will not be taken personally. unless youre a racist bigot which conservatives tend to house a few more of.

Are you a member of the "Liberal Intellectual Elite"?

As near as I can tell, especially based upon Lib posters here (Wry, et. al.) it's a club with no members.

so hello

hey lets get down.

Welcome. You are pro abortion, by the way.

so hello

hey lets get down.

You're a little buzzed? Good to know. That will explain a lot of your posts.

Howdy.

I am new here too..

I am also, from what I can tell.. A liberal, as well.

Yes. You too stink of failure and laziness, topped off with a hint of poor personal hygiene.

:eusa_clap:

Failure? No. :lol:

Laziness.. At times, I concede to the human urge to do nothing.

My higher learning has afforded me a good sense of self. That smell you mistake for poor personal hygiene is success.

Forum List

Back