New Leaked Tape: Donald Trump sells access to elites at Bedminster golf club

I guess I missed the selling part. Does any rational person on the left really think Hillary's arranging for the selling of uranium sites to Russia compares with inviting people to interviews? Bill Clinton used to sell overnight stays in the Lincoln bedroom and it's even alleged that the broke and busted pervert Arkansas hicks stole furniture from the White House when they left.

I guess I missed the selling part. Does any rational person on the left really think Hillary's arranging for the selling of uranium sites to Russia compares with inviting people to interviews?

No one made that claim, and Hillary Clinton isn't the president of the United States. If she was, I would be criticizing her every day.

Do you see any problem with Donald Trump sharing insider information with members of his golf course? That's all that should matter.

I guess I missed the selling part. Does any rational person on the left really think Hillary's arranging for the selling of uranium sites to Russia compares with inviting people to interviews? Bill Clinton used to sell overnight stays in the Lincoln bedroom and it's even alleged that the broke and busted pervert Arkansas hicks stole furniture from the White House when they left.
There was no selling part. Just innuendo and recriminations in the name of being allegedly unbiased.

The OP is a leftist crank trying to pass himself off as an anarchist.

False analogy.

I'll ask again. What's the difference between Hillary Clinton giving insider access in paid speeches, and Donald Trump giving insider access to his millionaire clients?

There was no selling part. Just innuendo and recriminations in the name of being allegedly unbiased.

The OP is a leftist crank trying to pass himself off as an anarchist.

Resorting to insults. An obvious attempt to mask your frustration and incompetency. Why are posers so immature?

Hey was anyone aware that President Trump has been meeting with the movers and shakers in the business world at the White House for the past few weeks? Now he's hobnobbing with his rich buddies? OH noes, piss yourself!!! Pfft.

I fail to recognize where any access is being sold or quid-pro-quos being arranged.

Have any details?

The tape itself isn't evidence of selling access, but combined with other sources of him being interviewed by club members about non-disclosed cabinet picks and future policy, it sure as hell makes him look guilty.

Basically if you are a millionaire member of Trump's golf course, then you can interview him and receive information that the public doesn't know.
Holy shit

Onyx you don't get it. One of the few things that Trump said that was actually true was that he could shoot a man in the middle of the street and his supporters wouldn't care. It's true. This forum is indicative of that. There are certain people that no matter what Trump does or says, they will either defend him, or if they can't defend what he does, they will just tell you they don't care. You've seen it here in this thread.

Just look at ALL the things that has happened so far, and now list the number of Trump supporters on this forum that have openly admitted they regret voting for Trump, despite the number of people in real life that will admit it.

Onyx you don't get it. One of the few things that Trump said that was actually true was that he could shoot a man in the middle of the street and his supporters wouldn't care. It's true. This forum is indicative of that. There are certain people that no matter what Trump does or says, they will either defend him, or if they can't defend what he does, they will just tell you they don't care. You've seen it here in this thread.

I'm aware that I am not getting anywhere with these people. I've left several times already because of overwhelming stubbornness, but here I am :banghead: once again.

Forum List

Back