More liberal lunacy, Gates: we should tax robots

"They don't pay us shit, now they are taxing us? WTF?
All righty then...it's game on!"

iu

• Banned
Gouging business owners for technological advances is robbery.

So far as I'm concerned it's fair trade for stealing those workers careers.
Entitlement bullshit. It's extortion
Why do you care about robot taxes? Do you realize how many jobs are going to be lost to robots over the next couple years? If you thought companies going overseas was bad just wait till the robots take over. It's going to be billionaires and robots running everything as the middle class slides into poverty and unemployment spikes. If you have a better idea on how to deal with this situation and a way to create jobs and increase wages for the middle class then please enlighten us.

Why do you care about robot taxes? Do you realize how many jobs are going to be lost to robots over the next couple years? If you thought companies going overseas was bad just wait till the robots take over. It's going to be billionaires and robots running everything as the middle class slides into poverty and unemployment spikes. If you have a better idea on how to deal with this situation and a way to create jobs and increase wages for the middle class then please enlighten us.
I care because I run a business and simply doing so should not make me, or any other business owner, the personal piggy bank for Washington's greed.

I care because I run a business and simply doing so should not make me, or any other business owner, the personal piggy bank for Washington's greed.
Ok, so you've covered the selfish portion of your argument... now how about you answer the bigger problem of unemployment, wages and wealth inequality as it effects us as a nation in relation to robots and this discussion

Forum List

Back