New Kamala Harris bill asks Federal tax payers to subsidized Califronia high housing costs

If you think so your mind training is ass backward's.

Facts are Californians pay more in taxes to Uncle Sam than Uncle Sam gives back to the People of California.

Fughing sponges.

That is true to a point. That is like saying the Yankees pay more in taxes than other MLB teams but without the MLB there would not be the Yankees. Cali also uses a lot more resources in terms of defense, federal policing, environment, etc. than say KY. Cali also has companies like Google who pay significant taxes and of course Hollywood. But a doctor making $300k per year in Cali with a $800k mortgage gets a bigger deduction than the same doctor making $250k per year in Indiana with a $400k house. Why? Cali is more expensive to live in. Why? Higher taxes. Why? Too many illegals and subsidies. That state should be giving more back to the US than it does. Look at TX and there is no state income tax in TX.
But you are in Tezass and who wants to be there? YUK.

Love Texas!!!
You can make gobs of money here.
Hell,I quit school in the tenth grade and the Wife has no college education yet we're in the top 3%.
Whats not to like?
Our 500k house would go for at least 4 mill in mexifornia.
But you are still in Tezass and no one with any brains wants to be there.

I love being surrounded by Conservatives.
And we have pine forest that go on forever along with mountains,desert and everything in between.....and no state income tax.
hill%20country%201.jpg

texas-hill-country-the-frio-river-andre-babiak.jpg

Landscape-Rio-Grand-Big-Bend-National-Park.jpg

big-bend-national-park-10-1.jpg

7880854042_9eb8e55465_o.jpg

DSC_0200_DxO.jpg

And some of the best hunting and fishing in the world.
5335888214_14759f7f76.jpg

Alpine_Ibex_Rams.JPG

Axis-dance.jpg

Facts are Californians pay more in taxes to Uncle Sam than Uncle Sam gives back to the People of California.

Fughing sponges.

That is true to a point. That is like saying the Yankees pay more in taxes than other MLB teams but without the MLB there would not be the Yankees. Cali also uses a lot more resources in terms of defense, federal policing, environment, etc. than say KY. Cali also has companies like Google who pay significant taxes and of course Hollywood. But a doctor making $300k per year in Cali with a $800k mortgage gets a bigger deduction than the same doctor making $250k per year in Indiana with a $400k house. Why? Cali is more expensive to live in. Why? Higher taxes. Why? Too many illegals and subsidies. That state should be giving more back to the US than it does. Look at TX and there is no state income tax in TX.

Love Texas!!!
Hell,I quit school in the tenth grade and the Wife has no college education yet we're in the top 3%.
Whats not to like?

Houston is nice. So is Austin. Nothing wrong with Texas, cept all the damn Trumpublicans or Texas-Chameleons. But we all just mostly laugh at them and ignore um.

Who is "we"?

Fughing sponges.

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

Houston is nice. So is Austin. Nothing wrong with Texas, cept all the damn Trumpublicans or Texas-Chameleons. But we all just mostly laugh at them and ignore um.

Out of curiosity...
Whats a Texas chameleon?

New Kamala Harris Bill Asks Federal Taxpayers to Subsidize California's High Housing Costs
Rents in California have skyrocketed over the past decade, thanks to the innumerable restrictions, taxes, and fees that the state imposes on new housing development. Now Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) wants the rest of the country to pay to fix this problem.

This confused communist should step down before it's too late. This is just how communism works. Make everybody else pay for it while doing nothing. As the saying goes sooner or later you run out of other people's money. Then you end up like Venezuela and a few other Countries who did the same acts.

If the people of Ca. haven't woke up yet they will once this bill takes place if it does make it through.

You got it backwards, California helps subsidies the rest of the country. They pay more in federal taxes than they receive back. Who's the commie now?

Fughing sponges.
BS. California collects 20% of the nation’s welfare! The other 49 split the remaining 80%.

BS.

https://files.taxfoundation.org/20170123145044/FedAidtoStates-011.png

Fughing sponges.

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

If ya lived in the Montrose or Austin you'd feel right at home.

Fughing sponges.

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

Out of curiosity...
Whats a Texas chameleon?

Former Republicans who now support a Wealthy New York Liberal and former Clinton supporter.

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

Out of curiosity...
Whats a Texas chameleon?

Former Republicans who now support a Wealthy New York Liberal and former Clinton supporter.

Hell,I dont give a shit about what he was.
All I know is he's good for America and my bank account.

Fughing sponges.

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

Ooooh, fag jokes huh? Trumptopia is the place for you, for sure!

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

You complain a lot

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

Not everyone in Austin is a fag.

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

Out of curiosity...
Whats a Texas chameleon?

Texans have been doing well since the 90's, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and now even Dipshit Donnie......You have to go back to Reagan when he fucked over the Oil Patch to find hard times in Houston.

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

We tell fag jokes, fat jokes, race jokes...nothing is off the table for us.

You're limited to orange jokes.

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

Not everyone who live in Montrose is either, why did you bring that up the way you did?

I am amazed that the ones claiming democrats are being brainwashed into communism are the ones who are following in the footsteps of conservative un Americans. The low IQ is you!

Says the tard who doesn't live here or own a cell phone.

The tard is you! I live and worked in California all my life. The other states I worked in were the shit holes of civilization and I came home post haste. The people in those states were of very low IQ and it showed by what they thought ( ha ha) of things.

You are posting more stupider and stupider every day, how old are you anyways 12 years old?

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

So no jokes about Curious George and the Brain then?

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

Out of curiosity...
Whats a Texas chameleon?

Texans have been doing well since the 90's, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and now even Dipshit Donnie......You have to go back to Reagan when he fucked over the Oil Patch to find hard times in Houston.

The eighties sucked for the oil patch for sure,but this last bust beat even it.
We diversified after the eighties bust and it wasnt as bad this time around.
Our bank stocks took a major hit in this last one and all the Jewish New York investors wanted to pull out even though we told them repeatedly to wait it out as oil always comes back.

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

Not everyone who live in Montrose is either, why did you bring that up the way you did?

Because it's liberal as all get out.

Because it's liberal as all get out.

You know what I think I amusing, the posters from California think we are just teasing them like I mess with packer fans, nooooo we really fucking hate the liberals in California, get the fuck out of the Union NOW , secede , leave , move we hate your dumb ass..

Love Texas!!!
Whats not to like?

So no jokes about Curious George and the Brain then?
Fine with us, although I think monkey jokes offend Obaboons.

Forum List

Back