New Kamala Harris bill asks Federal tax payers to subsidized Califronia high housing costs

If ya lived in the Montrose or Austin you'd feel right at home.

Ooooh, fag jokes huh? Trumptopia is the place for you, for sure!

Not everyone in Austin is a fag.

Not everyone who live in Montrose is either, why did you bring that up the way you did?

Because it's liberal as all get out.

You know what I think I amusing, the posters from California think we are just teasing them like I mess with packer fans, nooooo we really fucking hate the liberals in California, get the fuck out of the Union NOW , secede , leave , move we hate your dumb ass..

At the very least they should stop moving to the south!!
Just went to get the mail and there were two Beto signs in my neighbors yards down the street.
Of course they moved here from yankee land.
I'm sorely tempted to do a night OP and replace em with Cruz signs.

Ted_Cruz_yard_sign_AL.jpg

Houston is nice. So is Austin. Nothing wrong with Texas, cept all the damn Trumpublicans or Texas-Chameleons. But we all just mostly laugh at them and ignore um.

Not everyone who live in Montrose is either, why did you bring that up the way you did?

Lot of liberals all over the Hout

You know what I think I amusing, the posters from California think we are just teasing them like I mess with packer fans, nooooo we really fucking hate the liberals in California, get the fuck out of the Union NOW , secede , leave , move we hate your dumb ass..

Ah yes the typical hate filled Trumpublican conned, spreading his wings and lashing out blindly at them Californian Liburls.

New Kamala Harris Bill Asks Federal Taxpayers to Subsidize California's High Housing Costs
Rents in California have skyrocketed over the past decade, thanks to the innumerable restrictions, taxes, and fees that the state imposes on new housing development. Now Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) wants the rest of the country to pay to fix this problem.

This confused communist should step down before it's too late. This is just how communism works. Make everybody else pay for it while doing nothing. As the saying goes sooner or later you run out of other people's money. Then you end up like Venezuela and a few other Countries who did the same acts.

If the people of Ca. haven't woke up yet they will once this bill takes place if it does make it through.

You got it backwards, California helps subsidies the rest of the country. They pay more in federal taxes than they receive back. Who's the commie now?

Guess you reading the link is way beyond your IQ and once again the blue collar guy in Alabama pays his fair share to the feds the blue collar guy in California does not.

They do a great job proving whose the lower intelligence levels, don't they? lol

Ah yes the typical hate filled Trumpublican conned, spreading his wings and lashing out blindly at them Californian Liburls.

Definitely a lot of liberals in town.
But the vast majority of the greater Houston area is Republican.
Like I said earlier. There are two Beto signs in my neighbors yards down the street.
Yet not a single Cruz sign,that isnt showing a lack of support it shows that we as Texans dont play into that type of thing.

Because look at the OP, liberals votes for democrats and high taxes, why should the rest of the nation bail them out for their own stupidity?

It's a long list of why we hate liberals who live in California

Because look at the OP, liberals votes for democrats and high taxes, why should the rest of the nation bail them out for their own stupidity?

And here is the hate back at cha for being stupid.

Like I said earlier. There are two Beto signs in my neighbors yards down the street.
Yet not a single Cruz sign,that isnt showing a lack of support it shows that we as Texans dont play into that type of thing.

Whatever you say. Up in the Woodlands there's lots of Beto signs.

They are like the aliens from the movie independence day, devour their own home towns and move on...

In this case they take their pensions with them and make the ones left behind to clean up their mess.

Federal assistance with rent will have the same effect as federal assistance with college tuition, a dramatic increase. Democrats should never make financial decisions. The way to lower the cost is to increase the supply, not pay for the demand.

And here is the hate back at cha for being stupid.

How my taxes and cost of living is low fool

New Kamala Harris Bill Asks Federal Taxpayers to Subsidize California's High Housing Costs
Rents in California have skyrocketed over the past decade, thanks to the innumerable restrictions, taxes, and fees that the state imposes on new housing development. Now Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) wants the rest of the country to pay to fix this problem.

This confused communist should step down before it's too late. This is just how communism works. Make everybody else pay for it while doing nothing. As the saying goes sooner or later you run out of other people's money. Then you end up like Venezuela and a few other Countries who did the same acts.

If the people of Ca. haven't woke up yet they will once this bill takes place if it does make it through.

You got it backwards, California helps subsidies the rest of the country. They pay more in federal taxes than they receive back. Who's the commie now?
then why ask for money to fix their housing problem they created?

I am amazed that the ones claiming democrats are being brainwashed into communism are the ones who are following in the footsteps of conservative un Americans. The low IQ is you!

Your post pure blather. Not even you the writer knows what it means. Engage what
passes for your brain next time.

I am amazed that the ones claiming democrats are being brainwashed into communism are the ones who are following in the footsteps of conservative un Americans. The low IQ is you!

Your post pure blather. Not even you the writer knows what it means. Engage what
passes for your brain next time.
Sorry you can not comprehend english.

California receives less federal dollars per person than most states:

LAO%20donor%20state.JPG

The federal government spent nearly $356 billion in California in fiscal year 2014, for salaries and wages, grants, contracts, retirement benefits and other benefits. That same year, California paid about $369 billion in total federal tax -- or about $13 billion more than it received -- according to the Internal Revenue Service Data Book, 2014.

Does California give more than it gets from D.C.?

Conservatives should be cheering California on as they want some of their money back. Instead of cheers I am seeing tears.

Have you ever stopped to ask why they pay more than is necessary and why are they getting anything back at all?

Whatever you say. Up in the Woodlands there's lots of Beto signs.

I drive through the Woodlands pretty regular and haven't seen that.

California receives less federal dollars per person than most states:

LAO%20donor%20state.JPG

The federal government spent nearly $356 billion in California in fiscal year 2014, for salaries and wages, grants, contracts, retirement benefits and other benefits. That same year, California paid about $369 billion in total federal tax -- or about $13 billion more than it received -- according to the Internal Revenue Service Data Book, 2014.

Does California give more than it gets from D.C.?

Conservatives should be cheering California on as they want some of their money back. Instead of cheers I am seeing tears.

Assuming thats true why do they have the highest percentage of the poor?

Fuck California. They created their problem. They can dig themselves out.

These dumb "federal spending" charts really piss me off.

Yeah, Alaska is the military gateway to the east; Russia, NK, China... No shit Alaska spends more federal dollars protecting half the fucking world - Space Missile Defense is based up here, we have nukes up here to protect Canada, Europe, and the northern continental US, we even have shit to protect Hawaii. Then lets talk about the fact that half the state was turned into a /national/ park - which means more federal spending. And there's more as well.

Stupid lefties literally can't see the forest for the trees...

Forum List

Back