New KA-Bar Shorty.

Apparently this kind of blade has been outlawed for military use.
I/m betting yje trench knife saw blade was too! Buddy knife collector had one had one. Oh man. Give you nightmares, Backwards saw. Stick it in and pull guts out. Sorry all for the graphit thought, nastiest I ever seed.

Like dis.
40ff9a38-6162-11e6-889b-3cf986c887dd.jpg

Very few soldiers from either side would carry one of those knives.
Because if you were captured with one in your possession.
You'd be immediately executed on the spot. ... :cool-45:

Nice. KA-BAR is my favorite all-purpose fighting knife. I was at the gun show, here this weekend. Standard KA-BARs were going for $95.00. I have never seen them that high before. I remember buying them for $45.
That is a nice one. Is it smaller than a standard size?
The last time I bought one they were like $35 new. Of course that was like ten years ago.

The last time I bought one they were like $35 new. Of course that was like ten years ago.
That is similar to what I was thinking. I did not buy at the $95.00 price point. I had one on my web gear or LBE for over 20 years, used it for everything under the sun, and was accurate and effective at two different ranges. It was a good utility tool of the trade or the back country in civilian life. That said, not worth $95.00 bucks.

This just arrived at the front door, my new inexpensive EDC knife, Smith & Wesson ExtremeOps.

S&W EO Knife.jpg

It's a bit smaller and lighter than my current EDC knife.

Forum List

Back