New Israel research reveals that men are men and women are women

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-12_8-58-22.png

A new study by Israeli researchers found that a man cannot become a woman by simply “identifying” as one and vice versa. Geneticists from Israel’s Weizmann Institute of Science discovered certain genes that are only expressed in women, while others are only expressed in men. Professor Shmuel Pietrokovski and Dr. Moran Gershoni studied 20,000 genes, sorting them by sex, and searching for differences in expression in each tissue.

New Israeli Research Reveals that Men are Men and Women are Women
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this, the problem is the tranny's the gays, were using the fact they were so they can push their agenda onto the suckers of society. Those who don't get the push of agendas.
It's always been used to destroy society in ways leftards can't understand apparently

You do know this doesn't change anything? I don't think anyone ever tried to declare that down to the molecular level, a gay man is the same as a woman.
Also, the idiot PC dodo brains who say a person can be another sex by saying so only...don't care enough about science for this to change a single thing.

I hope the researchers didn't spend to much money on this groundbreaking finding...

What is odd is the alt-left lose their minds when someone questions climate change or it's potential causes. Yet, they want to tell you in front of your face that a guy who was always a guy his entire life, is now a woman "just because". If I say the sky is green am I right, "just because"? If I say to these same people that the home they live in is actually my home, am I right, "just because"?

It's not bordering on idiocy, it is complete lunacy. For the record, I'm not a climate denier, but I will at least listen to all the arguments as long as they have a shred of potential accuracy. This entire gender and sexual identity issue is making some look ridiculous.

• Banned
You do know this doesn't change anything? I don't think anyone ever tried to declare that down to the molecular level, a gay man is the same as a woman.
Also, the idiot PC dodo brains who say a person can be another sex by saying so only...don't care enough about science for this to change a single thing.

Indoctrination works well when taught by someone who thinks the same thing.
Tell a lie long enough and people will believe it.

Forum List

Back