New ISIS video shows what happens to women accused of adultery

None of the liberals here have expressed disgust with a father stoning his own daughter. That is how invested they are in protecting all things Muslim. Immediately, liberals went to trashing Christians as if that will erase what some Muslims do.

This was a father willing to kill his own daughter, who he clearly sees as a possession that is broken rather than a human being that he loved. There was no passion one way or the other, just following some archaic rules regarding honor killing.

The complete lack of shock and disgust tells me that liberals, like Obama, are incapable of criticizing Muslims and are quick to say that not all are like that. At the same time, they point out a couple kooks and try to paint all Christians the same. Never do they caution not to judge all Christians.

Fact is that more Muslims engage in violence than Christians in the name of religion. Between terrorist attacks and the cruel treatment of their own people, they hold the record for radical religious views.

Not all Muslim's are stoning women. You do know that, right?
No Christians or Jews are. You know that, right?

So Christians and Jews were able to defy the teachings of their holiest book and move on to more modern civilized humanist views of how people should behave.

Why can't we take the view that eventually Muslims will all do the same?

Muslims have had centuries to do so and haven't. They've had centuries of close cultural contact with Christendom and reject following the path we've followed.

So why on Earth would you believe that Muslims will eventually do the same? You seem to working under a model of cultural development which mandates that all cultures/religions eventually follow along our path. Do you really believe that Muslims look at the West, see rampant out of wedlock birth, homosexuals glorified, abortions galore, virginity squandered, single teen mothers, and say to themselves "I want me some of that."

Carla, I believe all muslims ARE stoning women. Read the koran, this is what the koran says to do, and muslims believe the koran and take action. You could say not all nazis killed jews. Some drove the jews to the death camp, some made the bullets, they all did their part. Some muslims don't actually throw the rocks, they donate money for the guns and ammo. This isn't a few nut cases as in the case of abortion doctors being killed. Where are the "moderate" muslims? Why aren't they turning in the radicals, fighting the radicals? Carla, when sharia law comes to where ever you live, you will wish it hadn't.

Last edited:

So Christians and Jews were able to defy the teachings of their holiest book and move on to more modern civilized humanist views of how people should behave.

Why can't we take the view that eventually Muslims will all do the same?

Muslims have had centuries to do so and haven't. They've had centuries of close cultural contact with Christendom and reject following the path we've followed.

So why on Earth would you believe that Muslims will eventually do the same? You seem to working under a model of cultural development which mandates that all cultures/religions eventually follow along our path. Do you really believe that Muslims look at the West, see rampant out of wedlock birth, homosexuals glorified, abortions galore, virginity squandered, single teen mothers, and say to themselves "I want me some of that."

The most populous Muslim country in the world is Indonesia.

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

So name all the Christian groups that adhere to those scriptures today.

Carla, I believe all muslims ARE stoning women. Read the koran, this is what the koran says to do, and muslims believe the koran and take action. You could say not all nazis killed jews. Some drove the jews to the death camp, some made the bullets, they all did their part. Some muslims don't actually throw the rocks, they donate money for the guns and ammo. This isn't a few nut cases as in the case of abortion doctors being killed. Where are the "moderate" muslims? Why aren't they turning in the radicals, fighting the radicals? Carla, when sharia law comes to where ever you live, you will wish it hadn't.

Then you are an idiot.

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

I talked to a couple of Evangelicals that said they would gladly sacrifice their child if God instructed them to do so.

There are a lot of moderate Muslims living in Turkey,

True, but some don't mind murdering abortion doctors. And some Christians certainly use their religion to hate and discriminate.

How many abortion doctors were killed by Christians over the last 50 years?

All of them that were killed.

Aha ha ha ha ha ha!

Like I said, Christians have pretty much shit on the passages of the Bible they've decided that they know better about than the infallible word of their God does.

If Christians can do it, Muslims can do it.

Heartless is the only word I can use to describe this. I'm sure this is meant as a warning to other women who may commit adultery. It is a crime punishable by death. Well, for women anyway. The men can get away with it. The woman pleads with her own father not to do it, but he ties her up and takes her to the stoning pit anyway. They actually have a pit set up for such purposes. Where are the liberals on this true war on women?

She Begs Mercy for Her Father Not To Stone Her for Adultery. Their Exchange is Heartbreaking.
Hey, I bet the father didn't want to be beheaded.

That said, I didn't watch and don't watch atrocity videos.

Forum List

Back