New ISIS video shows what happens to women accused of adultery

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

So name all the Christian groups that adhere to those scriptures today.

I talked to a couple of Evangelicals that said they would gladly sacrifice their child if God instructed them to do so.

Please, how many have gladly sacrificed their child or how about those that not even gladly sacrificed their child?

So what's your solution? Put all Muslims in concentration camps? Amend the Constitution so Muslims are excluded from 1st Amendment religious rights?

Or just make bad arguments on a messageboard?
I've done none of the above. You hate conservatives and look the other way when people bash some chick's brains in. That was my point.

So you don't advocate any other action than that we visibly wring our hands in a degree of distress that satisfies you?

lol.
Somebody ought to create a hashtag to save her.

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

The persecution of innocent Muslims includes the argument that the Koran exhorts Muslims to commit violent acts unacceptable in modern civilization,

and therefore the entire religion of Islam must be fatally flawed, with an inability to exist in the modern civilized world.

So apply that to the Bible, and one can argue the same.

Not all Muslim's are stoning women. You do know that, right?
No Christians or Jews are. You know that, right?

True, but some don't mind murdering abortion doctors. And some Christians certainly use their religion to hate and discriminate.

How many abortion doctors were killed by Christians over the last 50 years?

All of them that were killed.

You can't back up what is claimed? Go figure.

I haven't seen one womens group say anything about this.
Have you googled it? Or are your expectations that they protest within your eyesight?
Sounds like you googled it. What did you find? Oh, you were just talking shit like the other libturds, nevermind.
I did....because I bothered to. You whine that you don't hear of anything without even BOTHERING to look. If you opened your eyes a little..........well, that won't happen, will it?

Not all Muslim's are stoning women. You do know that, right?
No Christians or Jews are. You know that, right?

True, but some don't mind murdering abortion doctors. And some Christians certainly use their religion to hate and discriminate.

How many abortion doctors were killed by Christians over the last 50 years?

All of them that were killed.

You can't back up what is claimed? Go figure.

Are you really so out of touch that you don't know that abortion doctors have been murdered in the name of Christianity?

jesus christ

None of the liberals here have expressed disgust with a father stoning his own daughter. That is how invested they are in protecting all things Muslim. Immediately, liberals went to trashing Christians as if that will erase what some Muslims do.

This was a father willing to kill his own daughter, who he clearly sees as a possession that is broken rather than a human being that he loved. There was no passion one way or the other, just following some archaic rules regarding honor killing.

The complete lack of shock and disgust tells me that liberals, like Obama, are incapable of criticizing Muslims and are quick to say that not all are like that. At the same time, they point out a couple kooks and try to paint all Christians the same. Never do they caution not to judge all Christians.

Fact is that more Muslims engage in violence than Christians in the name of religion. Between terrorist attacks and the cruel treatment of their own people, they hold the record for radical religious views.
Right now that is true. But situations can and have changed....what do you think would happen in western nations if christians (or muslims) turned them into theocracies? I'm currently reading a book about what the French did to their Huguenots....close to the same time that our Founders were writing the Dec of Ind.

I talked to a couple of Evangelicals that said they would gladly sacrifice their child if God instructed them to do so.

Please, how many have gladly sacrificed their child or how about those that not even gladly sacrificed their child?

There were folks willing to do it throughout the Christian Bible. If you go back and re-read what I posted, I said "if God asked them to do so."...

The persecution of innocent Muslims includes the argument that the Koran exhorts Muslims to commit violent acts unacceptable in modern civilization,

and therefore the entire religion of Islam must be fatally flawed, with an inability to exist in the modern civilized world.

So, again, you can't name anyone, while you have proof it is currently being done by Muslims.

I myself have not said all or some Muslims, I have never stated the entire religion is flawed, however that is not the point, you failed in your argument.

So, again, you can't name anyone, while you have proof it is currently being done by Muslims.

I myself have not said all or some Muslims, I have never stated the entire religion is flawed, however that is not the point, you failed in your argument.

What do you think my argument was?

...this ought to be good...

So...what I get from this is...if people follow their holy scriptures they are bloody murderers....if they only pay lip service to their holy scriptures, they become more civilized. Good to know that 99.9% of all christians are now at the lip-service stage.

There were folks willing to do it throughout the Christian Bible. If you go back and re-read what I posted, I said "if God asked them to do so."...

You are the one that claims you have "talked" with Evangelicals, so please give me the list of all those Christians that have sacrificed their children.

Nothing better signals inanity than arguing by comparison to phenomena which are not comparable. The worst offenders are the mid-wits, guys like you who aren't stupid but also not really intelligent for you fall in love with the righteousness of your ideas. Christianity is a religion, Islam is a religion, therefore they're essentially the same. Christianity did X, therefore Islam will do X as well, some time in the future. Bravo, bravo.

Like I said, Christians have pretty much shit on the passages of the Bible they've decided that they know better about than the infallible word of their God does.
Actually, there are a couple of passages in the new testament. One is where Jesus says "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", and another where Jesus says something like "you have heard in days of old ... an eye for an eye ... but I say unto the these are not days of old ... turn the other cheek". I don't normally defend christians, but if you're going to attack them, do it correctly.

So...what I get from this is...if people follow their holy scriptures they are bloody murderers....if they only pay lip service to their holy scriptures, they become more civilized. Good to know that 99.9% of all christians are now at the lip-service stage.

You would need to ask a Christian, I do know that the old testament, which is what is being quoted is not part of the Christian faith as Christ fulfilled the law. So, it is an old law and no longer practiced.

None of the liberals here have expressed disgust with a father stoning his own daughter. That is how invested they are in protecting all things Muslim. Immediately, liberals went to trashing Christians as if that will erase what some Muslims do.

This was a father willing to kill his own daughter, who he clearly sees as a possession that is broken rather than a human being that he loved. There was no passion one way or the other, just following some archaic rules regarding honor killing.

The complete lack of shock and disgust tells me that liberals, like Obama, are incapable of criticizing Muslims and are quick to say that not all are like that. At the same time, they point out a couple kooks and try to paint all Christians the same. Never do they caution not to judge all Christians.

Fact is that more Muslims engage in violence than Christians in the name of religion. Between terrorist attacks and the cruel treatment of their own people, they hold the record for radical religious views.
Right now that is true. But situations can and have changed....what do you think would happen in western nations if christians (or muslims) turned them into theocracies? I'm currently reading a book about what the French did to their Huguenots....close to the same time that our Founders were writing the Dec of Ind.
Let's see what Liberal religionists are currently doing with their quest to impose a Liberal Theocratic State on all of us.

Hey, I bet the father didn't want to be beheaded.

That said, I didn't watch and don't watch atrocity videos.
The father didn't look worried about being beheaded, he seemed pretty gung-ho. If you don't watch atrocity videos, you're unqualified to comment on them.

in the war on women liberals support these clowns rights to their culture

Again so what? You found a story that confirms your bias and nothing else.
This does nothing more than feed your bigotry against muslims...

This isnt even politics.

Forum List

Back