New Herman Cain ad - LOVE IT!

" insist on defining my identity in terms of "ABC" – as being American first, black second, and conservative third." - Herman Cain.
Nice...but NOT what *I* asked you son...
You're talking to a wall. He is a racist to the core, so Cain could cure all cancers and the poster would hate him.

Another newly exposed racist is that moron, Lakota.

Then, there are our well-established racists here. The usual suspects.

"You could write a book on just how poor the coverage has been of the alleged housing bubble. The media have been foretelling a massive bust in housing prices for months...That kind of ignorance makes homeowners fear their most expensive possession could turn worthless overnight...That wont [sic] happen."

- Herman Cain, August 17, 2005

I got this off of someone at youtube. But if true this sucker is finished!

When I saw the ad this morning, I knew the right wing nuts would love it and they did not disappoint.

I think he is trolling you guys.

Nope, just got home from a Herman Cain speaking event in my area.

The man seems genuine to me. There was no teleprompter and from what I could tell, he had few if any notes. He spoke from the heart.

I am not a rabid Cain fan, but so far I love what I see. To him The Constitution is a sacred document inspired by godly men and is far from being the living breathing document Obama seems to think it is.

There was close to 3000 people there.... no too shabby if ya ask me :cool:

Heard this interview on a local radio show yesterday... only listener questions were asked of Herman Cain.
The interviewer is not a big fan of Mr Cain, but the questions were sent in by listeners.

Give it a listen... I promise its very informative and answers alot of really good questions.

berry_102511hr3 - The 950 Radio Mojo

I don't get what's so wonderful about the ad.

The ad is very creepy, especially that creepy 8 second pause before he smiled at the end.

Herb looks like he's about to do something very bad to someone very young, and female, or that he just did something very bad to them.

Check it again and you'll see.

Yikes!

The ad is very creepy, especially that creepy 8 second pause before he smiled at the end.

Herb looks like he's about to do something very bad to someone very young, and female, or that he just did something very bad to them.

Yikes!

:eusa_doh:

A new low for you

I don't get what's so wonderful about the ad.

Yikes!

I agree completely!!! He could easily be another Vincent Price!!! What a scary dude.

Hell, this guy sucks on getting his policies straight, but he has got to be one of the ugliest to ever run for the office in the history of this country. I'm not kidding...Obama will beat him handily on this alone.

You could run a godforsaken dog and you can count on it winning that vote faster then Herman Cain would.

Last edited:
Well...if one wants to show that Cain isn't your run of the mill POL, this AD is the way to do it.

The cigarette smoking at the end was certainly a bold move.

Forum List

Back