New Herman Cain ad - LOVE IT!

It's a great ad.
He got free advertising on TV because of it.
The guy is telling smokers that if you elect Cain, that $ 1.01 fed tax on each pack of cigarettes will go away.

I don't get what's so wonderful about the ad.

The ad is very creepy, especially that creepy 8 second pause before he smiled at the end.

Herb looks like he's about to do something very bad to someone very young, and female, or that he just did something very bad to them.

Check it again and you'll see.

Yikes!
Wow, Marc. That's quite a disturbing imagination you have. :eek:

The ad is very creepy, especially that creepy 8 second pause before he smiled at the end.

Herb looks like he's about to do something very bad to someone very young, and female, or that he just did something very bad to them.

Yikes!

That was sort of creepy.

He's probably not the only person with that impression. They really should have vetted the commercial a bit better.

Yikes!

That was sort of creepy.

He's probably not the only person with that impression. They really should have vetted the commercial a bit better.
Hmmm. Never even entered my mind. Interesting that it entered some, though.

heres-johnny.jpg

Well...if one wants to show that Cain isn't your run of the mill POL, this AD is the way to do it.

The cigarette smoking at the end was certainly a bold move.

Why do you think they chose to put smoking so blatantly in the ad? You think it was a coincidence?

Methinks not.

Well...if one wants to show that Cain isn't your run of the mill POL, this AD is the way to do it.

The cigarette smoking at the end was certainly a bold move.

Why do you think they chose to put smoking so blatantly in the ad? You think it was a coincidence?

Methinks not.
It certainly wasn't coincidence. It was a statement about how PC is out of control and a statement about individual freedoms.

It's a great ad.
He got free advertising on TV because of it.
The guy is telling smokers that if you elect Cain, that $ 1.01 fed tax on each pack of cigarettes will go away.

No he is'nt.... he said NO such thing.

Cain is a non smoker

Yikes!

You are a PERVERT, and quite sick in the head :evil:

I love this ad.... it is going to get under some folks skin, but I love it.

Now is the time for action! - YouTube

:clap2:

The whole thing from the smoking guy to Cain's creepy smile was slimey.

Cain and Newt should run on the slimeball ticket.

"I don't like that guys smile. I'm going to vote for the guy who wants my energy prices to necessarily skyrocket instead."

And you actually believe they will not under Cain?

Bwahahahaha.

how gullible can some people be? Seems I heard the same thing from the right about Bush and energy prices...
Did you just return from Gullibles Travels?

Last edited:
The whole thing from the smoking guy to Cain's creepy smile was slimey.

Cain and Newt should run on the slimeball ticket.

"I don't like that guys smile. I'm going to vote for the guy who wants my energy prices to necessarily skyrocket instead."

And you actually believe they will not under Cain?

Bwahahahaha.

how gullible can some people be? Seems I heard the same thing from the right about Bush and energy prices...
Did you just return from Gullibles Travels?

No, because he believes we shouldnt be venezuela's best customer, but out OWN best customer.

He is not Bush.... he is Herman Cain!

You idiots probably have'nt heard him or else your not listening because you all are a bunch of mind numb Obama-zombies.

Your hopeless...

New Topics

Forum List

Back