New Herman Cain ad - LOVE IT!

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA

I love this ad.... it is going to get under some folks skin, but I love it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhm-22Q0PuM]Now is the time for action! - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:

I liked the radio ad I heard Cain use today better. This one really didnt seem all that spectacaular.

“I believe in empowerment zones. Most of the unemployed black Americans in this country are in these mostly economically depressed areas. It could be, and I’m only using this as an example, because we haven’t finished establishing the parameters yet. Instead of in a designated empowerment zone, it being 9-9-9, it could be, as an example only, 3-3-3.

What this does, because you have a lot of African-Americans located in cities like Detroit, disproportionately, it would encourage businesses to stay in business there or to move there. It would encourage people to work there, because if you live in the empowerment zone, you’re going to pay a smaller percentage in taxes.” Herman Cain CNN Oct. 14th

I"M AGAINT HERMAN CAIN!!! This is bull shit. If I wanted this crap I would vote for Obama...If it is Cain against Obama...I might consider Obama. Cain is dead to me.

BLITZER: Should states or local governments be allowed to control the gun situation . . .

CAIN: Yes

BLITZER: So the answer is yes?

CAIN: Yes. The answer is yes, that should be a state’s decision.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/06/1...un-herman-cain/

THIS IS NOT A STATE ISSUE IDIOT!

If it is cain than I will vote democrat for the first time in my life. He is anti-second amendment and for forcing the federal government onto the states and cities to give his people special advantages. It is BS.

Last edited:
Vote for Cain because "we have not seen a candidate like this before." That's it? That ad was fucking horrid, it didn’t tell you anything at all about Cain.

As for claiming Cain will "Unite" the nation I wonder how that is possible when he has said liberals are on purpose destroying the country by destroying the economy....

I love this ad.... it is going to get under some folks skin, but I love it.

Now is the time for action! - YouTube

:clap2:

The whole thing from the smoking guy to Cain's creepy smile was slimey.

Cain and Newt should run on the slimeball ticket.

"I don't like that guys smile. I'm going to vote for the guy who wants my energy prices to necessarily skyrocket instead."

Or the ad had nothing about it that tells you anything about Cain... Maybe you can tell us all what that ad told us about Cain?

OMG! Now I know why my housemate can't stop laughing. Too funny.

Watch it again, and pay attention to the body language. Every time he shakes his head no - he's lying.

Forum List

Back