New Herman Cain ad - LOVE IT!

The whole thing from the smoking guy to Cain's creepy smile was slimey.

Cain and Newt should run on the slimeball ticket.

"I don't like that guys smile. I'm going to vote for the guy who wants my energy prices to necessarily skyrocket instead."

Or the ad had nothing about it that tells you anything about Cain... Maybe you can tell us all what that ad told us about Cain?

As bad as Obama is and he really sucks, but compared to Cain? Say what you will about Obama, but he has a very good back ground with 4 years of president coming into this election. This is why normally the sitting president is far harder to remove then it is for someone to get elected against one.I may disagree with Obama, but I feel he has proven to be able to govern. Cain comes off as a complete fool outside of issues of economics and business...He flip flops and can't keep his beliefs straight.:evil: I know what Obama believes and I think he is a evil son of a bitch that has done great damage to this nation, but Cain is a clueless moron.

What avorysuds said is right...This said NOTHING ABOUT Cain as Cain is nothing. If you run him against Obama- he will lose. McCain was better then this. :eek: I agree with peoples right to smoke, but what can I say...it really didn't tell me anything.

The thing is America is going to trust Obama more than Cain. Cain is going to come off as a idiot.

Last edited:
Cain won the "I want someone other than Mitt vote that Perry lost." The Media pushed Cain like wtf but his time is over because there is nothing there.

I don't tell people who to support or who not to support but if someone wants to defend and support Cain at this point that is on their reputation.

Give me 5 policy positions you really like about Cain... Here comes the longest moment of silence you will ever hear from a group of supporters... BTW, 999 and 909 count as a single policy issue, lol.

Cain won the "I want someone other than Mitt vote that Perry lost." The Media pushed Cain like wtf but his time is over because there is nothing there.

I don't tell people who to support or who not to support but if someone wants to defend and support Cain at this point that is on their reputation.

Give me 5 policy positions you really like about Cain... Here comes the longest moment of silence you will ever hear from a group of supporters... BTW, 999 and 909 count as a single policy issue, lol.

Got that right...He flips flops like a fish out of water.

999 had its problems, but he want in made 3, 0, 3 for the inner-city ghetto. Screwing over the poor in the rest of the country.

He thinks that the federal government shouldn't do their job of protecting the second amendment, but wishes it to go to the states. I'm not kidding,. He said this on cnn...Read a post on page one.

He is loose on Abortion. He says he is pro life, and thinks it should be outlawed. I kind of believe him, but he isn't perfect.

The border, well he wants to build a electric fence with troops, which I agree with, but goes back on it and says it is a JOKE. The defense of our nation isn't a joke Mr.Cain. This ticks me off. Then goes back on that. :eek:

Not a serious man this cain appears to me.

He wants war with Iran? Well, we don't need anymore nation building or wars. So this is a turn off. Ron Paul is looking pretty good!

If it comes down to Obama or Cain, I'd consider Obama. I don't like him on social policie at all, but with a strengthened Republican majority in the house and a majority in the senate, we could control him.

Last edited:

I love this ad.... it is going to get under some folks skin, but I love it.

Now is the time for action! - YouTube

:clap2:

I hope they do run on the same ticket. I have been advocating that for a while now, even though depending upon the circumstances of the remaining ONE year..lol...I may change my mind.

The ad left me with a question mark above my head and the subsequent explanation from Cain and they guy smoking, did not make me feel any differently. I think the money could have been spent in a much more substantive way. But what do I know!

I do know that when it comes to Cain's smile, it makes me feel good and I think his teeth are beautiful..lol, but they are both out of place in that ad, imo. Man! What is it all coming to??? :lol: :lol:

I love this ad.... it is going to get under some folks skin, but I love it.

Now is the time for action! - YouTube

:clap2:

I hope they do run on the same ticket. I have been advocating that for a while now, even though depending upon the circumstances of the remaining ONE year..lol...I may change my mind.

The ad left me with a question mark above my head and the subsequent explanation from Cain and they guy smoking, did not make me feel any differently. I think the money could have been spent in a much more substantive way. But what do I know!

I do know that when it comes to Cain's smile, it makes me feel good and I think his teeth are beautiful..lol, but they are both out of place in that ad, imo. Man! What is it all coming to??? :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Fuck, you are such a Repub but I like you.

:lol: Well, "thank you" and I have always liked you, too. And you have an awesome avi and for that, pos reps coming your way...

Only Cain can takes this country back.

Why?

He took God fathers pizza from 5th largest to 11th largest as ceo. He can't take anything back, but backwards.:eek:
Have a link to that?

Energized by overcoming the many obstacles of his job at Burger King, Herman took on the biggest challenge of his career. He accepted the call to become the President and CEO of Godfather’s Pizza, a company that was teetering on the edge of bankruptcy. In just 14 months, Herman returned Godfather’s to profitability and he led his management team to a buyout of the company.

Source

:lol: Well, "thank you" and I have always liked you, too. And you have an awesome avi and for that, pos reps coming your way...

Thanks! That's Marilyn, when I saw it, it really didn't look like her from some reason.

Only Cain can takes this country back.

Why?

He took God fathers pizza from 5th largest to 11th largest as ceo. He can't take anything back, but backwards.:eek:
Have a link to that?

Energized by overcoming the many obstacles of his job at Burger King, Herman took on the biggest challenge of his career. He accepted the call to become the President and CEO of Godfather’s Pizza, a company that was teetering on the edge of bankruptcy. In just 14 months, Herman returned Godfather’s to profitability and he led his management team to a buyout of the company.

Source

Another SOURCE

Pizza is Cain's biggest selling point. He says his track record running Godfather’s Pizza, a chain that once billed itself as "the cure for the pizza emergency," shows he has the ability to run the country. The 620-store chain was on the brink of bankruptcy when he arrived in 1986, he says, and he "turned it around with common-sense business principles."

A PolitiFact examination of Godfather’s, based on interviews with industry analysts and company officials, shows Cain is largely correct. The chain wasn’t literally preparing paperwork for bankruptcy, but it was widely considered troubled. Cain changed that by uniting the franchisees, overhauling the chain's advertising, and getting his team focused on its core mission: pizza.

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back