Good Morning!

mdk

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2014
Hello everyone. I am a new member but an old member of the Hannity forums. I look forward to discussing a vast array of topics with everyone here. I was alerted to this forum by good friend and I decided to give it a whirl.
Cheers!

Hello everyone. I am a new member but an old member of the Hannity forums. I look forward to discussing a vast array of topics with everyone here. I was alerted to this forum by good friend and I decided to give it a whirl.
Cheers!
Hello Rookie.....so glad to have you join with us.

Cheers!
Hello Rookie.....so glad to have you join with us.

Thank you!

I am pretty excited. I see quite a few folks I know already. I've been here for 1/2 an hour and I already tripled my post count, I am on a roll. :2up:

th

Hope you enjoy posting here.

Glad to see that you here MDK

Thanks! Another familiar face I see. :) I figured what the hell why not give it a shot. There are some...Interesting thread topics. lol.
Yes there is but with all that is going on here it may take me a while to settle in LOL

Hey MXdad! Great to see you. I should check into this forum more often.

Tiny Dancer Great to see ya, Was wondering where you went off to. Love the aviator

Forum List

Back