New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests

Yeah...Right...Parrot! Here are your progressive Marxist/Fascist in action against the American people and our Constitution::cuckoo:

Which says nothing about the asinine positions the GOP is currently using to try and detract from Obama. If the GOP had actual issues to debate (i.e. gun control), it would be a step up from their current disposition.

Dear NAGR supporter,

WTF is "NAGR"? A crazier version of the NRA?

H.R. 45, Barack Obama’s National Gun Registration and Citizen Disarmament Act, and preserve our liberties for the next generation.

I wasn't aware that Presidents made "House Resolutions".

It serves reason perfectly, that the reason for the COLB is that the COLB provides for the establishment of Hawaiin Citizenship... therefore promoting the ASSUMPTION that the man was born in the State of Hawaii; without the burden of stating such under oathe; which would be the case where he provided a Long Form Birth Certificate.

Of course, it's perfectly reasonable that a "Certificate Of Live Birth" from the state of Hawaii would be issued by the State of Hawaii to certify live birth elsewhere. I mean, even though a person is walking around, we can't fully substantiate that they underwent a live birth. For example, they could be a zombie that has been re-animated, thus the need for a state to come up with COLB to differentiate between the living and the undead.

You are right. It serves reason perfectly.

So the most plausible reason for the COLB is that it represents "Hawaiin citizenship"... and that LEGALLY; a position which rests at the molecular level, on the head of a pin... providing that he was "born in Hawaii"; when it is becoming very clear that he was not.

Prima facie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The rationalization that he is playing games with his opposition, would have made the cut of 'being cute' a couple of years ago... But he's now long since past that; and he is now the ONLY reason that this issue remains on the table. It is now making HIS SUPPORTERS LOOK FOOLISH.

When it comes to birther court cases, we are 70-0.

We also haven't forced a state to come up with special legislation to deal with our own brand of paranoa.

Yeah, we are the foolish ones here.

I think Obama does a great job of shutting up and letting you make a fool of yourself.

Thanks for playing...the left needs you

I also think threads like this are an excellent way to find out who deserves to be on the ignore list. Birthers tend to be the most gullible folks in the room. Best not to even argue with fools like that.

Your dwelling can be turned into a sort of social prison, and it has been for many. As long as you are tied to money and possessions your......

Here is where our new slavemasters are taking us:

Forced Global Eugenics:

Entire Health Care Bill, H.R. 3200 Is THE ‘Death Panel’

Speaking of a waste of education..... I predict "your" about to take up permanent residence in the conspiracy thread zone.

Now stop trolling this thread with your fucking "Bilerberger/Trilateral Commission/CFR/New World Order/9-11 Coverup/Titanic Coverup" bullshit.

I disagree, geauxtohell. About the upcoming elections, that is. I think the right is going to do fairly well unless something changes drastically between now and then. It will be more of an anti-incumbent sentiment than any pro-right sentiment, but the end result will be the same.

I think they will make modest gains, as history predicts. I doubt it will be anything substantial unless the party actually gets it's act together.

Though, it's gong to be a rollar coaster up until then. The state of the economy the week before the election might very well make all the difference.

I disagree, geauxtohell. About the upcoming elections, that is. I think the right is going to do fairly well unless something changes drastically between now and then. It will be more of an anti-incumbent sentiment than any pro-right sentiment, but the end result will be the same.

I think they will make modest gains, as history predicts. I doubt it will be anything substantial unless the party actually gets it's act together.

Though, it's gong to be a rollar coaster up until then. The state of the economy the week before the election might very well make all the difference.

I'm still betting that the GOP with the help of the Tea Baggers will find a way to fuck up the 2010 election.

Their batting average has not been too good the last few elections

I'm still betting that the GOP with the help of the Tea Baggers will find a way to fuck up the 2010 election.

You might be right. This teabagger phenomenum of getting GOP incumbants tossed is pretty odd.

On the upside, we'll finally get to see if there is any merit to the "no true scotsman" line that "conservatives" toss about (i.e. labeling people as "RHINOs" or saying "we we run on conservative principles, we win").

They're definitely on track to inheriting the DNC's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

They'll pick up a few seats in the Fall. Statistically they have to. But control? That might not happen if we see more races split thanks to the Tea Party.

They're definitely on track to inheriting the DNC's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

They'll pick up a few seats in the Fall. Statistically they have to. But control? That might not happen if we see more races split thanks to the Tea Party.

I encourage every ousted incumbent to run as an independent.

Ok, i'm going to ask again and see if anyone has an answer.
I'm a little confused about something and i'm sure someone will correct me! :)
I understood that obama was born "Barry Sotoro". Then was adopted and changed his name to Barack Obama. Or was he Obama, then Sotoro, then back to Obama???

Touche. Knowing when to hold them and when to fold them has been a fumblerooski for the GOP recently.

What difference does it make? Obama is governing like an anti American and that's what we should be concerned with at this point.

I have no idea if he was born in the states or not, but the question still remains... Why is there so much secrecy about his birth certificate? Just show it and the whole discrepancy is over. It sure seems like there is a big effort to make sure this doesn't get out...

New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests - Yahoo! News

Quite obviously, it is nothing more than a ploy to make the right look bad. Dont show the actual BC and make them look like nuts when they question his validity.

The Obama camp had that in theuir plans since day 1. My opinion.

His team has a way of making the American People look silly.

All should resent him for his lack of respect of the intelligence of the American People.

Well, I can see the reasoning behind that... Of course, the problem with that is two fold... First, it states that the powers that be, are childishly using the US Constitution and the Laws of the United States as a means to position themselves Politically... and Second, it presumes that man was born in the US... and is NOT using an otherwise widely accepted, but certainly untested thesis that BEING a Hawaiin citizen, provides that one meets the natural born condition set forth in the US Constitution.

It serves reason perfectly, that the reason for the COLB is that the COLB provides for the establishment of Hawaiin Citizenship... therefore promoting the ASSUMPTION that the man was born in the State of Hawaii; without the burden of stating such under oathe; which would be the case where he provided a Long Form Birth Certificate.

He has stated in his public writings, that he was born at a specific Hawaiin Hospital... which has been proven to be false. to which the response has been vaguely presented through third parties, the he was 'mistaken' or taken out of context... If he had a Long Form Birth Certificate, it would have that information on it... Information which could be readily confirmed.

So the most plausible reason for the COLB is that it represents "Hawaiin citizenship"... and that LEGALLY; a position which rests at the molecular level, on the head of a pin... providing that he was "born in Hawaii"; when it is becoming very clear that he was not.

The rationalization that he is playing games with his opposition, would have made the cut of 'being cute' a couple of years ago... But he's now long since past that; and he is now the ONLY reason that this issue remains on the table. It is now making HIS SUPPORTERS LOOK FOOLISH.

I mean look...

They've told us that Barak Hussein Obama was a Constitutional Scholar...

It turns out he wasn't...

They told us that Barry was a College Professor... Nope... Not even close... turns out that he was NOT A COLLEGE PROF...

We were told that he was a Licensed Attorney!

WELLlllll... There's no evidence of that either.

And what's more... we've now some information wherein the would-be Hawaiian born Barry Soetoro has the Social Security number which would otherwise represent him as someone who lived in Connecticut; a state which little BS had never stepped foot in; let alone resided.

No Sir... there's little about this clown which was SAID TO BE FACTUAL which has turned out to be anything CLOSE to factual; his background history, as it was laid out during his 3 year campaign is a FRAUDULENT SHELL.

You can back up these comments?

Well, I can see the reasoning behind that... Of course, the problem with that is two fold... First, it states that the powers that be, are childishly using the US Constitution and the Laws of the United States as a means to position themselves Politically... and Second, it presumes that man was born in the US... and is NOT using an otherwise widely accepted, but certainly untested thesis that BEING a Hawaiin citizen, provides that one meets the natural born condition set forth in the US Constitution.

He has stated in his public writings, that he was born at a specific Hawaiin Hospital... which has been proven to be false. to which the response has been vaguely presented through third parties, the he was 'mistaken' or taken out of context... If he had a Long Form Birth Certificate, it would have that information on it... Information which could be readily confirmed.

I mean look...

They've told us that Barak Hussein Obama was a Constitutional Scholar...

It turns out he wasn't...

They told us that Barry was a College Professor... Nope... Not even close... turns out that he was NOT A COLLEGE PROF...

We were told that he was a Licensed Attorney!

WELLlllll... There's no evidence of that either.

And what's more... we've now some information wherein the would-be Hawaiian born Barry Soetoro has the Social Security number which would otherwise represent him as someone who lived in Connecticut; a state which little BS had never stepped foot in; let alone resided.

No Sir... there's little about this clown which was SAID TO BE FACTUAL which has turned out to be anything CLOSE to factual; his background history, as it was laid out during his 3 year campaign is a FRAUDULENT SHELL.

I think Obama does a great job of shutting up and letting you make a fool of yourself.

Thanks for playing...the left needs you

Oh MY! Looky there! Why it is a snotty innuendo, that these would-be truths are READILY SUPPORTABLE! That The Brown Clown COULD SUPPORT THEM ANY TIME SHE WANTS! But that she chooses to remain silent and NOT PROVE THEM... because the projected would-be facts of her background being refuted and proven false makes her opposition "look bad'...

Everyone GOT THAT?

That Hussein was said to be a College Professor, but that being proven false... makes her opposition look bad.

That Hussein was said to be a Constitutional Scholar and that THAT was proven to be FALSE... makes the Americans look bad.

Than Hussein was said to be a Licensed Attorney... and there being NO EVIDENCE that she ever passed the bar... this makes those who OPPOSE HER 'LOOK BAD!'

We can rest assured no doubt, that Barry; who it is said was BORN AND RAISED in Hawaii... having the Social Security number of someone who was born and raised in Connecticut... makes those who openly wonder why that is the case, LOOK BAD!

ROFLMNAO...

Progressives...

And again, you can back up these statements, right?

Dont you right wingers think that with all the intel people our Gov has out there someone would have found something out if there was something to find??!! Do you realy think that your beloved Fox news is the all mighty source of knowledge? Get a F&*%^& life! The dem party would have never had risked losing their chance at placing a president by placing a non natural born citizen as an oposite to Hilary! His birth certificate is none of your business! If your realy that worried about being lied to then why werent you squaking when the Bushster was stickin it in our A#$es? Worry about something important like why all these republican run companies IE: the banks, BP, ETC, are out there demolishing the foundation of our country and everyone of em are laughing in our faces while fattening their pockets!

Vidoes--Update on Dr. Manning's 'Trial of the Century' Against Obama
This thing is shaping up to be a major event in New York.

A black Harlem Pastor is placing on trial Barack Obama and Columbia University for fraud, treason, and sedition--and he claims his legal consultants say it will carry the full weight of the law!

Conservative Examiner reports the update and provides videos from Dr. Manning explaining the trial.

Dr. Manning claims he has irrefutable proof that Obama never attended Columbia University and sworn statements from a high-ranking government official concerning fraudulent information provided by Barack Obama.

The Liberty Sphere: Vidoes--Update on Dr. Manning's 'Trial of the Century' Against Obama

YouTube - The Trial Of The Century Flyer

See Below an interview with Dr. Manning. It will explain the Columbia Trial more thoroughly.

Dr. Manning: We have proof of Obama’s ineligibility
JURY TRIAL MAY 14-19 TO BE “AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT”
by Sharon Rondeau

Dr. James David Manning, who will be conducting a jury trial to hear charges against Obama next month
(Apr. 27, 2010) — Today The Post & Email welcomed back Dr. James David Manning, Ph.D., to speak about the upcoming Columbia University Treason and Sedition Trial which he is conducting in Harlem, NY, from May 14-19, 2010. Dr. Manning reports that he has documented evidence that Barack Hussein Obama II is not a “natural born Citizen” as required by the U.S. Constitution to be President of the United States, and that Obama also did not attend Columbia University from 1981-83 as Obama has claimed.

MRS. RONDEAU: In your most recent video, you stated that a highly-placed government official will be testifying at the trial. How did you get him to agree to testify, and will he be there in person or submitting something written?

DR. MANNING: Right now, we are anticipating at least two government officials will testify. One will be through statements that will be uttered that will be documented, and the other will be a physical presentation where he will actually take the stand.

COPY EDITED-you are breaking USMB rules by posting a full copyright article....CUT IT TO A FEW LINES then post a link to the rest. Care
——————————
Editor’s Note: The Post & Email’s initial interview with Dr. Manning can be found here. Additional information about Dr. Manning’s ministries and the Columbia trial can be found here.

© 2010, The Post & Email, Inc. All rights reserved internationally, unless otherwise specified. To read more on our copyright restrictions, see our Copyright notice on the subheader of every page, along the left margin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back