• $wine.jpg
    $wine.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Thanks
Reactions: dmp
dmp said:
You're wrong for that, see...

:)

I was just so excited when my new hat arrived in the mail! I'm still waiting on my 2 new Terrible Towels - SB XL final - collector items. I won't bore you with all the goodies that others bought me. :)

jimnyc said:
I was just so excited when my new hat arrived in the mail! I'm still waiting on my 2 new Terrible Towels - SB XL final - collector items. I won't bore you with all the goodies that others bought me. :)

Thank you. And ya know? I hope by March Steelers garb is out of fashion near Newark.

:p:

Don't MAKE me bust out my Hasselbeck jersey...while in Jersey.

:D

dmp said:
Thank you. And ya know? I hope by March Steelers garb is out of fashion near Newark.

:p:

Don't MAKE me bust out my Hasselbeck jersey...while in Jersey.

Dude, doesn't matter what you wear while in Newark, Pittsburgh or Seattle, go out there at night and you likely won't be coming home with it! LOL

I'll surely have some Steelers stuff when I see you. I might even wear my helmet when I go to the airport! :laugh:

jimnyc said:
Dude, doesn't matter what you wear while in Newark, Pittsburgh or Seattle, go out there at night and you likely won't be coming home with it! LOL

I'll surely have some Steelers stuff when I see you. I might even wear my helmet when I go to the airport! :laugh:

lol!

jimnyc said:

D, you have to take a picture of that. :thup:

Forum List

Back