New Hampshire GOP Senate Candidate Bitcoin Millionaire Bruce Fenton: Zelensky is a hero? remember, Bin Laden was once considered a hero by Americans

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Makes me really wonder what the response to Zelensky would be if we were on a second term of Hillary Clinton, as she recommended the Bin Laden raid and Biden advised against.

I don't think many even knew who Bin Laden was before 9-11. I understand the point but he was never really a hero.

He's got no shot. His BS, especially when he's a crypto kiddie and vaguely questioning the 2020 election won't play well here in NH.
I still give Maggie Hassan the edge over ANY of the Republican runners. She's a former governor who is respected and well known.

He's got no shot. His BS, especially when he's a crypto kiddie and vaguely questioning the 2020 election won't play well here in NH.
I still give Maggie Hassan the edge over ANY of the Republican runners. She's a former governor who is respected and well known.
Maggie is scared shitless.

She's been running ads for 8 month or more.

She's not as well liked up here as you might think.

Maggie is scared shitless.

She's been running ads for 8 month or more.

She's not as well liked up here as you might think.
Yep. She actually does a pretty good job of getting her message out (the party leadership could take notes here).
Again, I still give her the edge over all the GOP'ers..even the crypto kiddie (who isn't on this article).

I like a lot of what he says, but I agree. When asked about the 2020 election being stolen, the response is simple. No. End of story. Anybody peddling these conspiracy theories is going to sink any chance they might have. And while I agree that our foreign policy has been an abject failure, comparing Ukraine to the Taliban in Afghanistan is ridiculous.

As for Hassan, I would currently give her the edge as well, but she is vulnerable if the wave is strong enough. She's polling ahead of her potential challengers, but still in the low to mid 40s against a crop of unknown candidates. As the election gets closer and people start paying more attention those numbers will likely tighten assuming the ultimate nominee isn't a total whack-a-doodle like what happened here in Nevada in 2010 with Sharron Angle.

I don't think many even knew who Bin Laden was before 9-11. I understand the point but he was never really a hero.
Oliver North mentioned Osama BinLaden as
something like ---'a very dangerous terrorist'---
during part of the (?) "contra-hearings" ---approx ---in the ?? 1980s. Of course he was
a HERO-----MORE THAN A HERO---An HOLY SHAHID

• Banned
When was bin laden considered a "hero"?

Where do you get this crap.
when he defeated the Soviets, the US had armed him in that war and later he was lauded by folks like the New York Times...that's common knowledge, hence the title of the book "The Rise And Fall Of Osama Bin Laden"

when he defeated the Soviets, the US had armed him in that war and later he was lauded by folks like the New York Times...that's common knowledge, hence the title of the book "The Rise And Fall Of Osama Bin Laden"
WHEN HE DEFEATED THE SOVIETS????? wattaya talkin' about? He was in Pakistan and
spent time in Afghanistan-----but did not LEAD
the taliban in their fight with the Soviets

He was a useful tool. The Northern Alliance did far more to defeat the Soviets.

Bin laden was NEVER called a hero.

You claimed bin laden was a hero before he was a zero.

You also tried to imply that Zelensky is similar.

The two are nowhere near alike.

But you are certainly a troll.
i'm Bruce Fenton now?

Zelensky about Russia's war crimes in Ukraine:

"Concentrated evil has come to our land. Murderers, butchers, rapists, looters, who call themselves an army and who only deserve to die after what they have done,"

Forum List

Back