New Hampshire defunds Planned Parenthood facilities

Defund them all, then when the bills come due and your slut daughter brings you an unwanted grandchild you can all piss yourselves.
If my daughter one day brings me an "unplanned" grandchild, I would be overjoyed.

Nice try, psycho.

In fact, one of my children was entirely unplanned and came at the worst possible time, but I cannot imagine today what life would have been like without her.
Great. We're sending you the bill for that one, and the babies of all the other sluts as well. Enjoy...
Stupid fuck..

I'm already paying the bill......I'm part of the productive class...
Not the bill that's coming if you get your way you aren't.
The bill is will be no worse than it is right now......In fact, it will be exactly the same.

Stupid fucks don't even know that PP is a minor player in women's healthcare......

Defund them all, then when the bills come due and your slut daughter brings you an unwanted grandchild you can all piss yourselves.

I agree...defund them all...
Wonderful, and burn all the clinics to the ground as well. It's the only way you dummies will learn in life it's pay be now or pay me later, and now is cheaper.
Yep, burn it all...

You seem to be laboring under the notion that I give a fuck about some other families problems.....They can pay for their own, just like I pay for My families problems......

You want this shit.....then you pay for it..
Family money isn't what's going to be used. These babies aren't cheap, and you'll be paying for them.

If my daughter one day brings me an "unplanned" grandchild, I would be overjoyed.

Nice try, psycho.

In fact, one of my children was entirely unplanned and came at the worst possible time, but I cannot imagine today what life would have been like without her.
Great. We're sending you the bill for that one, and the babies of all the other sluts as well. Enjoy...
And here we see the hostage-taking tactics of the immoral Left in its full glory. The mask falls away and reveals the soulless monster beneath.

"Pay for my baby or I will kill it."

Nice try, psycho.

And here we see the hostage-taking tactics of the immoral Left in its full glory.

Just this part applies, if you get your way: Pay for my baby.

Well done, New Hampshire, well done. That's two, NH and Louisiana :)

New Hampshire defunds Planned Parenthood facilities

The New Hampshire executive council ended Wednesday state funding of Planned Parenthood, the latest move to defund the organization in the wake of graphic undercover videos accusing the organization of profiting from fetal-tissue sales.

A majority of the state executive council — councilors Chris Sununu,David Wheeler and Joe Kenney — voted to terminate the state’s contract with Planned Parenthood of Northern New England over the objections of Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan.

Ms. Hassan blasted the move in a Wednesday statement, saying, “I am incredibly disappointed in the outcome of today’s vote.”

New Hampshire defunds Planned Parenthood facilities - Washington Times

Have they gone mad? Why just think of all the fetus livers that will not get sold because of this move. It only takes 5 fetus livers to pay for one of Obama's vacation destinations.

Nice try, psycho.

Stupid fuck..

I'm already paying the bill......I'm part of the productive class...
Not the bill that's coming if you get your way you aren't.
The bill is will be no worse than it is right now......In fact, it will be exactly the same.

Stupid fucks don't even know that PP is a minor player in women's healthcare......
It's not minor in keeping your slut daughters from getting knocked up...
So, you're calling My daughters sluts then?

Considering that I have two, one is not a parent and the other has two children from her husband....

Oh, and they pay their own way.......you fail again.....on so many levels.

They say the Right is anti-women, and yet we just saw a left winger call girls "slut daughters" for getting pregnant unexpectedly.

More and more is revealed.

I agree...defund them all...
Wonderful, and burn all the clinics to the ground as well. It's the only way you dummies will learn in life it's pay be now or pay me later, and now is cheaper.
Yep, burn it all...

You seem to be laboring under the notion that I give a fuck about some other families problems.....They can pay for their own, just like I pay for My families problems......

You want this shit.....then you pay for it..
Family money isn't what's going to be used. These babies aren't cheap, and you'll be paying for them.
Again...you must be a special ed kid....I already pay for them.

Nice try, psycho.

And here we see the hostage-taking tactics of the immoral Left in its full glory.

I pay for mine, you pay for yours.

That's how it works, blackmailer.

...So you agree this is unjust.
I agree that it is founded upon perception rather than fact.

As to 'just' - well, as you Lefties continue to remind us - all things - including morality and ethics - are relative, eh?

Isn't Moral Relativism a bitch, when the tables are turned?

Slippery slope, indeed.

Welcome to the Flip Side of the Coin, in a Moral Relativism context.

"Pay for my baby, or I'll kill it."

"I dropped out of high school, pay for my health care."

Nice try, psycho.

I pay for mine, you pay for yours.

That's how it works, blackmailer.
No, that's not how it works, dumbass. I live in the real world where these babies women don't want end up as part of my tab, and I'd prefer that they didn't.

Now they will have to up the price for baby parts
The price will no longer be distorted by government meddling in the market.
It's a right wing free market solution ;)
If the New Hampshire state funding was substantial, PP will not be able to raise prices high enough to recoup their losses. They will have to choose between abortions and providing women's health services.

That's a pro-life solution.

Surely the pro-life solution would be to bomb their offices, and if that doesn't kill them, then to take them off to be executed or even start a war with them.

"It’s about ensuring that public dollars are not being given to a company that may be engaged in criminal activity,”

...or you could do the American thing and prove them guilty first.

Regardless of whether or not they are guilty of any indiscretions, they have no business receiving public money in the first place. They are a private organization providing a private service.

Really? So Medicaid should be abolished? And Medicare?

Idiot.
Yup. Medicaid for sure.

We all pay in to Medicare so nope on that one.

See how it all comes out eventually? This is not about the RWnuts objecting to Planned Parenthood. This is about the RWer's big picture -

ending help for anyone in need in America.

Okay you want to end Medicaid, period.

Medicaid_WhoReceivedIt.png

Where do you suppose then that, let's say, the 75% of Medicaid recipients - the elderly, the disabled, and children -

go for healthcare?
They have obama care, or are you saying obama care sucks?

Why, they've already admitted to altering procedures to preserve parts and tissues, that's illegal.

So? The RWnuts like you demanded so-called partial birth abortion be banned, which didn't stop any abortions whatsoever,

it simply meant that less safe procedures have to be used to perform the same abortion.

Has absolutely nothing to do with using ultrasound and altered procedures to preserve custom order money making parts and tissues.

Has everything to do with your hypocrisy on the issue.

OK, more claims, no proof. How about you show conflicting posts on the issue that I made. No hurry, I'll wait.

Well if you want to state for the record that you oppose the ban on so-called partial birth abortion,

then I'll stand corrected.

Seriously, you make a claim with no proof and now you want me to give you an out. Ain't gonna happen, you made the claim, now prove it with the information available when you made it.

"It’s about ensuring that public dollars are not being given to a company that may be engaged in criminal activity,”

...or you could do the American thing and prove them guilty first.

Why, they've already admitted to altering procedures to preserve parts and tissues, that's illegal.

I'm sure there is a perfectly logical and reasonable explanation to why that is not the case, ah, who are we kidding? They will just attack the messenger and be done with it, and the PP echo chamber will ride along.

Yep.

Forum List

Back