New Hampshire defunds Planned Parenthood facilities

"It’s about ensuring that public dollars are not being given to a company that may be engaged in criminal activity,”

...or you could do the American thing and prove them guilty first.

There's no time for due process. I'm sure the right wingers like Mac1958 will be here in a few seconds decrying this attempt at political correctness based on a video whose origin is questionable and the parties for whom guilt has never been proven. Can't wait to see it
Wow, you (still) really don't know my politics. For example, I'm pro choice and I don't give a crap about this story.

And you went out of your way to tag me. Weird.

I'm really in your heads.

Yup. That's shit ingot for you.

In her world she's perfect and her beliefs are too.

What everyone else believes is flat out wrong. That included you and me. LOL

Oh and I'm Pro choice to.
16,000+ posts and a few of them still think I'm a right winger.

Very binary thought patterns here.

:rolleyes-41:

Yup. Me to. I'm a registered Independent. The only right wing thing I'm in on is in the Fiscal department

I could care less out abortion, gays or any of the other bullshit right wingers blather on about.

Correction.....
Liberals are the idiots making the above into political issues.

"It’s about ensuring that public dollars are not being given to a company that may be engaged in criminal activity,”

Regardless of whether or not they are guilty of any indiscretions, they have no business receiving public money in the first place. They are a private organization providing a private service.

Really? So Medicaid should be abolished? And Medicare?

Idiot.
Yup. Medicaid for sure.

We all pay in to Medicare so nope on that one.

See how it all comes out eventually? This is not about the RWnuts objecting to Planned Parenthood. This is about the RWer's big picture -

ending help for anyone in need in America.

Okay you want to end Medicaid, period.

Medicaid_WhoReceivedIt.png

Where do you suppose then that, let's say, the 75% of Medicaid recipients - the elderly, the disabled, and children -

go for healthcare?

Yup. Its not my responsibility to assume responsibility for others.

If they can't take care of themselves then is sucks to be them.

Regardless of whether or not they are guilty of any indiscretions, they have no business receiving public money in the first place. They are a private organization providing a private service.

Idiot.
Yup. Medicaid for sure.

See how it all comes out eventually? This is not about the RWnuts objecting to Planned Parenthood. This is about the RWer's big picture -

Where do you suppose then that, let's say, the 75% of Medicaid recipients - the elderly, the disabled, and children -

go for healthcare?

Lol, so I've ferreted out 2 more RWnuts who want to end Medicaid altogether.

oh btw, 40% of Medicare is not paid for by the payroll tax, so I guess you'd end that too.

I wish Republican candidates would run on what their supporters truly believe in.

Idiot.
Yup. Medicaid for sure.

go for healthcare?

oh btw, 40% of Medicare is not paid for by the payroll tax, so I guess you'd end that too.

I wish Republican candidates would run on what their supporters truly believe in.

Since I'm not a Republican you can kiss my ass.

Idiot.
Yup. Medicaid for sure.

go for healthcare?

Obamacare solved everything. Who needs Medicare and Medicaid anymore. Obama has saved us.

Idiot.
Yup. Medicaid for sure.

go for healthcare?

You're a rightwing nut who wants no healthcare assistance of any kind to come from the government.

Happy now?

Idiot.
Yup. Medicaid for sure.

go for healthcare?

One more meltdown on today's fast growing list.

Nope just a taxpayers who's sick of being forced to take care of freeloaders.

the poor things will have to drive to another state to kill their offspring if PP was the only one for abortions

how so awful for them eh? tsk tsk

Well done, New Hampshire, well done. That's two, NH and Louisiana :)

New Hampshire defunds Planned Parenthood facilities

The New Hampshire executive council ended Wednesday state funding of Planned Parenthood, the latest move to defund the organization in the wake of graphic undercover videos accusing the organization of profiting from fetal-tissue sales.

A majority of the state executive council — councilors Chris Sununu,David Wheeler and Joe Kenney — voted to terminate the state’s contract with Planned Parenthood of Northern New England over the objections of Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan.

Ms. Hassan blasted the move in a Wednesday statement, saying, “I am incredibly disappointed in the outcome of today’s vote.”

New Hampshire defunds Planned Parenthood facilities - Washington Times
Hope they enjoy the bills for the extra babies, and STDs...

Why?

This is about Discretionary Spending, is it not?

Well, the NH Executive Council used its discretion.

Besides...

Once you become tainted with the horrific moral crime of selling human baby parts - babies that you've killed to get the parts - well...

Your public image and credibility is destroyed forevermore...

There is no recovery or redemption...

Guilty or not...

Why?

This is about Discretionary Spending, is it not?

Well, the NH Executive Council used its discretion.

Besides...

Once you become tainted with the horrific moral crime of selling human baby parts - babies that you've killed to get the parts - well...

Your public image and credibility is destroyed forevermore...

There is no recovery or redemption...

Guilty or not...

Get off your phony high horse. No one is selling 'baby parts'. Save your hysteria for something worth getting hysterical about.

Now they will have to up the price for baby parts
The price will no longer be distorted by government meddling in the market.
It's a right wing free market solution ;)
If the New Hampshire state funding was substantial, PP will not be able to raise prices high enough to recoup their losses. They will have to choose between abortions and providing women's health services.

That's a pro-life solution.

"...the nationwide abortion rate has been in steady decline since either the 1980s or the early 1990s. Over that same period, inflation-adjusted Title X funding — again, the funding that is allegedly essential to keeping the abortion rate low — has dropped by 60 percent, according to the Guttmacher Institute’s estimate."

Abortion isn't a pro-life solution. And there is plenty of women's health options without legalized back alley abortionists abusing them in dirty surroundings and sending them home to die.

http://douthat.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/08/05/there-is-no-pro-life-case-for-planned-parenthood/?_r=1
You completely misunderstood my post.

Merchants of death...

PPSALE.jpg

lol, I like how these RWnuts act as though the fetal research issue is the reason they want to shut down PP.

You people would defund it if there were ZERO abortions performed at PP.

Enough with the phony outrage.
I'm pro-life and I have said several times since this scandal broke that I believe federal funding should be removed from PP and diverted to a women's health organization that does not perform abortions.

So enough with your phony sanctimony.

Isn't it funny, how your mission can be 95% prevention, and 5% death-dealing, and it's the 5% that people focus upon?

Nowadays, people can pick up contraceptives on the $4 generic list at their local Wal-Mart or Target or Walgreens or CVS or other drug store...

And, nowadays, given Medicaid, and ObamaCare, one can go to any old Medicaid Croaker or Doc-in-a-Box for diagnosis and treatment of STDs and gyno-problems, etc.

Ditto for local libraries and community centers and - hell, mostly - the Internet itself, for educational materials and support groups related to all of that stuff.

And there are still plenty of high-quality womens' health facilities nationwide where abortion services can be obtained when necessary.

The Glory Days - the time of pressing need - for a Planned Parenthood has probably come-and-gone, anyway.

This isn't the 1950s or 1960s or even the 1970s... a lot of the services normally attributed to Planned Parenthood have long-since been available elsewhere.

And - like most organizations - including NPOs - that have grown long-in-the-tooth and come close to outliving their usefulness, they finally pushed their luck too far.

It's not the end of the world, but it IS great fun, watching the more arrogant elements of the Left and the most vicious pro-Life bashers, taking one on the chin.

Yessirree-Bob... 2015-2016 is shaping-up to be a Grand Season...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back