Las Vegas' Odds on the 2016 Election

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, too early to take these odds as serious....but just for fun:

20150805_trump.jpg

Scott Walker and Bernie Sanders have equal chances?

Oh boy!

What does that tell you about the GOP clown parade?

Hildebeast is a 'false favorite' (let her pay for a $600 haircut, instead of you!)

Bush, Rubio, Sanders are ugly underlays.

Walker and Trump, some overlay value there.

• Banned
guess Republicans can go home now.

Never meant to imply "its over"...as I stated in the O/P, its way too early....
However, had the odds on that chart been a bit better for the GOP'ers, would you be as crest-fallen?

However, had the odds on that chart been a bit better for the GOP'ers, would you be as crest-fallen?

It's comical to have Killary that high. Her likability is in the tank, and her party is split on her and Sanders. And now the FBI is investigating her, none of it looks good for her. She will bow out eventually, save face.

Why do they have all these people on there, who aren't even running? I mean where is Burt Reynolds?

Last edited:
Meaningless when you are essentially comparing one candidate to "the field."

As your OP stated it is too early to take those odds seriously, given the missteps we have already seen, I don't see how those odds would be any different.

It's comical to have Killary that high. Her likability is in the tank, and her party is split on her and Sanders. And nor the FBI is investigating her, none of it looks good for her. She will bow out eventually, save face.

Why do they have all these people on there, who aren't even running? I mean where is Burt Reynolds?

Hillary Clinton still has a commanding lead among Democratic voters and as others have pointed out there is 15 months to go before the election and a full year minus two weeks before there is even a nominated candidate. Like many Democrats I have no intention of voting for Hillary Clinton in a primary, but will surely show unity by voting for her in a general as the nominee.

Like many Democrats I have no intention of voting for Hillary Clinton in a primary, but will surely show unity by voting for her in a general as the nominee.

As I would....pinching my nose throughout the voting process.

It's comical to have Killary that high. Her likability is in the tank, and her party is split on her and Sanders. And nor the FBI is investigating her, none of it looks good for her. She will bow out eventually, save face.

Hillary Clinton still has a commanding lead among Democratic voters and as others have pointed out there is 15 months to go before the election and a full year minus two weeks before there is even a nominated candidate. Like many Democrats I have no intention of voting for Hillary Clinton in a primary, but will surely show unity by voting for her in a general as the nominee.
Before this year is over, Hillary will either drop out or be wearing a prison jump suit.

Again, as I stated in the O/P...this was just for fun; I'd place zero value to those odds.

Before this year is over, Hillary will either drop out or be wearing a prison jump suit.

What makes you believe that?

The "frustrating" history about the Clintons is that they have successfully weathered all storms thrown their way....and to conclude her downfall, as you have, may be too hasty.

The "frustrating" history about the Clintons is that they have successfully weathered all storms thrown their way....and to conclude her downfall, as you have, may be too hasty.
Not this time. The FBI didn't investigate her till now. Or her co-conspirators and accomplices.

What makes you believe that?
The little voices echoing in my head.

Forum List

Back