New Guy

Just registered as a new guy here. Give me a few minutes to read up on what's going on.
Hi Pappadave. Good to see you here
Looks like an interesting board. Thanks.
Man you guys are flying in everywhere. Did your previous board crash and is this temporary??

I ask because my previous board was a constant crashing mess. They worked those 2 hamsters running those servers on that wheel to death. Never could get 2 together long before one croaked.

The Admin/Owner is not responding to new member registration or any kind of inquiries. The mods have disappeared. The writing is on the wall. If fees are not paid, one morning that board will not be there. Looking for a place to land. Is there a cocktail lounge here?? a nice little bar??

Looking for a place to land. Is there a cocktail lounge here?? a nice little bar??

2 of my favorite haunts... Sure you are welcome at both...

The Admin/Owner is not responding to new member registration or any kind of inquiries. The mods have disappeared. The writing is on the wall. If fees are not paid, one morning that board will not be there. Looking for a place to land. Is there a cocktail lounge here?? a nice little bar??
. The mods have disappeared.

Nah, we're in the hot tub.

1594676143001.png

I came from like circumstances. This is the best one out there. I basically joined for the Music Page.(please stop by)
If you can't find a topic of interest here, you're locked in a crate. I was hoping for a board to talk about Teetsy Flies, I'm still trying.

Then I saw what easy pickings the libturds were(not all) and decided to pounce a bit.

Just registered as a new guy here. Give me a few minutes to read up on what's going on.
Man you guys are flying in everywhere. Did your previous board crash and is this temporary??

I ask because my previous board was a constant crashing mess. They worked those 2 hamsters running those servers on that wheel to death. Never could get 2 together long before one croaked.

I hope not temporary but i have never had to navigate a board like this. I'm confused. I'm gonna need some help. Got any tips?

I hope not temporary but i have never had to navigate a board like this. I'm confused. I'm gonna need some help. Got any tips?
LOL. I know.
I like Politics. Breaking News. Current events. General discussion. Actually the intro board is pretty good too

I like music, history. The basement boards are no holds barred

I think Wilbur's trying to say this is a sock.

No, I told him about this forum, I am the one who also told Calypso Jones about this forum too.

Both are from an old nearly dead forum, I gave them URL to this place as an escape when the forum there inevitably crashes, due to Owner being missing in action for nearly a year, for not responding his server and Domain agents e-mails.

There maybe a couple more coming in the next week or so....?

78 years old, married for 54 years next month. Associate Degree from Weatherford Texas Jr. College. Bachelor's degree from Tarleton State University in Texas, after 8 years active duty Army between 1960 and 1968. Chief of Detectives in a Texas PD between 1968 and 1975, then taught Criminal Justice classes at a Texas Junior College for 5 years, then worked as a petroleum land man for 15 years for a major oil company then 17 years as an independent contractor doing land man work all over the country. Retired in 2013. I have thinning hair, two hearing aids, have undergone two cataract surgeries, have false teeth, 9 cardiac stents from 5 angioplasties, three by-passes and an artificial aortic valve, had a tumor removed from my lower spine, been shot three times in two tours in Vietnam and have both knees replaced with joints made of chromium cobalt. In short, I'm becoming bionic piece by piece.

78 years old, married for 54 years next month. Associate Degree from Weatherford Texas Jr. College. Bachelor's degree from Tarleton State University in Texas, after 8 years active duty Army between 1960 and 1968. Chief of Detectives in a Texas PD between 1968 and 1975, then taught Criminal Justice classes at a Texas Junior College for 5 years, then worked as a petroleum land man for 15 years for a major oil company then 17 years as an independent contractor doing land man work all over the country. Retired in 2013. I have thinning hair, two hearing aids, have undergone two cataract surgeries, have false teeth, 9 cardiac stents from 5 angioplasties, three by-passes and an artificial aortic valve, had a tumor removed from my lower spine, been shot three times in two tours in Vietnam and have both knees replaced with joints made of chromium cobalt. In short, I'm becoming bionic piece by piece.

After all that activity, you have met all the requirements to qualify as a USMB mod.

Welcome

Just remember, it is important to be heard here but it is equally important, if not more so, to not be seen.

Welcome! New faces help keep a board alive.

Stay awy from the squishy things in the dark corners and have fun!

OK, but I don't really know what a "mod" is supposed to do. The only time I've ever interacted with a "mod" on a discussion board was when one of them castigated me for throwing an insult at some moron.

Some of the Mod's here are good folks... Some have bad days... But don't we all...

Forum List

Back