New Guy

Payne222

Rookie
Nov 30, 2010
Chicagoland, IL
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I'm from the Chicagoland Area in Illinois. I'd say I'm a Conservative. I'm open to all discussions and questions. I really don't know what else to type...oh, well I'm fluent in English and I've taken 3½ years of German, 2 of Japanese and I'm in my second year of French. I'm starting Spanish as well next semester.

Animated_Gif_Welcome__24_.gif

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I'm from the Chicagoland Area in Illinois. I'd say I'm a Conservative. I'm open to all discussions and questions. I really don't know what else to type...oh, well I'm fluent in English and I've taken 3½ years of German, 2 of Japanese and I'm in my second year of French. I'm starting Spanish as well next semester.

Well then:
Begrüßen Sie! ようこそ!
You'll get this next semester. ¡Bienvenida!

Well then:
Begrüßen Sie! ようこそ!
You'll get this next semester. ¡Bienvenida!

Haha danke schön, arigatou gozaimasu and muchos gracias!

(And thanks to si modo and Madeline too!)

Forum List

Back