New Guy on the Site

Mar 23, 2013
Hi!

I'm basically one of those people who just like political arguments and politics in general, and staying on ideologically similar forums is counter-productive in my eyes. Especially since some forums are small and not many people visit them.

I'd describe myself as a nationalist. I love my country. Why? Because it's my home. My home deserves respect and care just as I would care for my own living space, but I don't identify myself as a "patriot" because patriots these days rally under conservatism, and conservatism isn't exactly the perfect ideology for keeping a nation afloat and stable (especially in today's political climate.) So I use the term nationalist to distinguish myself from conservatives masking themselves as caring for the welfare of their country.

When it comes to political parties, I will not join a party unless I see one that reflects my ideals and ideology, which none have and even if there are they are minuscule at best. I also don't like Democrats and Liberals, and Republicans and Conservatives whatsoever. I don't like them one bit. The Liberals and Democrats wish to put the power into government hands, and the Republicans and Conservatives seek to put power into corporate hands. It makes me sick how people don't see this.

Anyway, thanks for reading my rant.

• Banned
OP can you tell me why the founders constructed the system they did?

The founders constructed the system they did out of anti-colonial sentiment, they wanted an America without British rule who were going against colonist interests in favor of the interests of the British crown and state. They constructed this system out of the will to become independent and a sovereign country. That's the barebone reason for the fathers creating the United States.

Hi!

I'm basically one of those people who just like political arguments and politics in general, and staying on ideologically similar forums is counter-productive in my eyes. Especially since some forums are small and not many people visit them.

I'd describe myself as a nationalist. I love my country. Why? Because it's my home. My home deserves respect and care just as I would care for my own living space, but I don't identify myself as a "patriot" because patriots these days rally under conservatism, and conservatism isn't exactly the perfect ideology for keeping a nation afloat and stable (especially in today's political climate.) So I use the term nationalist to distinguish myself from conservatives masking themselves as caring for the welfare of their country.

When it comes to political parties, I will not join a party unless I see one that reflects my ideals and ideology, which none have and even if there are they are minuscule at best. I also don't like Democrats and Liberals, and Republicans and Conservatives whatsoever. I don't like them one bit. The Liberals and Democrats wish to put the power into government hands, and the Republicans and Conservatives seek to put power into corporate hands. It makes me sick how people don't see this.

I don't believe you know what you are talking about. Welcome, you'll fit right in.
:cool:

OP can you tell me why the founders constructed the system they did?

The founders constructed the system they did out of anti-colonial sentiment, they wanted an America without British rule who were going against colonist interests in favor of the interests of the British crown and state. They constructed this system out of the will to become independent and a sovereign country. That's the barebone reason for the fathers creating the United States.

I was correct. :clap2:

btw, when the Colonies first met to discuss disputes with the Crown it was not to shake off the yoke of colonialism. Most all of the Colonials were dragged kicking and screaming into Revolution. Try reading Colonial and Early American History.

Hi!

Well said. Great rant.

Hi!

I don't believe you know what you are talking about. Welcome, you'll fit right in.

btw, when the Colonies first met to discuss disputes with the Crown it was not to shake off the yoke of colonialism. Most all of the Colonials were dragged kicking and screaming into Revolution. Try reading Colonial and Early American History.

Thanks for being a dickhead.

Hi!

Thanks for being a dickhead.

wlecome

Forum List

Back