New GOP Trump Defense: He's A Fool. He's A Toddler. He Doesn't Know Any Better. He's New To Politics

and same old lib tactics by the left. find another way to dog him when the previous lie falls apart.

Corny is in stupid over drive, we told her there would be no obstruction charge....but would she listen? Noooooooo

What? Trump is under investigation so we don't know what the outcome will be yet.

Nothing is going to happen. Take it to the bank. It's over

Right,just like Russia interfered with our elections, Comey has nothing on Trump, Trump taped Comey, Trump never told Comie to back off Flynn..

Sorry as much as I want this drama to be over, it has only just begun..

You're dreaming, today was a disaster for the left

and same old lib tactics by the left. find another way to dog him when the previous lie falls apart.

I was watching local news and they were asking random people about all of it...the common theme was they are tired of it all. It's been done to death and not one ounce if proof offered up

Corny is in stupid over drive, we told her there would be no obstruction charge....but would she listen? Noooooooo

What? Trump is under investigation so we don't know what the outcome will be yet.

Right,just like Russia interfered with our elections, Comey has nothing on Trump, Trump taped Comey, Trump never told Comie to back off Flynn..

Getting your news from 1 channel isn't good..hopefully your are looking at all views..

In my opinion , we already knew what was going to happen today, and it went very well. Yesterday was disappointing though..but maybe they wanted to just let Comey speak first.

Don't you want to get to the bottom of Russia's influence on our democracy ? Don't you want to know if our president is doing things wrong or illegal?

I personally was shocked to see the DNC scam Bernie, but I wanted the truth not just for political reasons Sassy.

I was watching local news and they were asking random people about all of it...the common theme was they are tired of it all. It's been done to death and not one ounce if proof offered up

Proof of what?

That Trump is totally unethical POS liar spreading the swamp? That much was conclusively proven.

Getting your news from 1 channel isn't good..hopefully your are looking at all views..

In my opinion , we already knew what was going to happen today, and it went very well. Yesterday was disappointing though..but maybe they wanted to just let Comey speak first.

Don't you want to get to the bottom of Russia's influence on our democracy ? Don't you want to know if our president is doing things wrong or illegal?

I personally was shocked to see the DNC scam Bernie, but I wanted the truth not just for political reasons Sassy.

Thete is so much bullshit out there I doubt the real truth will ever be known.

It's time to move on and fix the problems of this nation. I'm tired and weary of it all.

I find it hilarious that Trump supporters have sunk to defending Trump based on ignorance. Funny...

You must have Alzheimer's... We have been saying

1. He is a liberal, with an (R)

2. He is not a career politician

3. He will make make mistakes

Forever, God damn...

Trump's not a politician....it's one thing that got him elected President.

Your statement about Paul Ryan's admission is FAKE NEWS.

Its also one thing that is enveloping his administration in multiple scandals at this time.
The source of the "scandals" is the MSM. Trump has been accused of a lot of things by a desperate liberal media. Their purpose is to undermine the Trump administration and waste time. There is no Russian collusion and no obstruction of justice. Comey deserved to be fired and his firing did not and will not affect the phony "collusion" investigation.

The MSM is pro-Democrat and are furious that Hillary lost and desperate to discredit Trump so they can put a Democrat in the White House next election cycle. They've lost all credibility.

I'm tired of the whole thing myself and am ready for government to get to work doing what they were elected to do.

I am not saying that Trump did what Nixon did, but the same burnout happened while trying to get to the truth in the 1970's.. It is much more emotional now because it is in our face,not just the newspapers.

There is so much corruption going on (from both sides ) on the backs of the American people.

I am not saying that Trump did what Nixon did, but the same burnout happened while trying to get to the truth in the 1970's.. It is much more emotional now because it is in our face,not just the newspapers.

There is so much corruption going on (from both sides ) on the backs of the American people.

We'll agree on the corruption. It has to stop

Its also one thing that is enveloping his administration in multiple scandals at this time.
The source of the "scandals" is the MSM. Trump has been accused of a lot of things by a desperate liberal media. Their purpose is to undermine the Trump administration and waste time. There is no Russian collusion and no obstruction of justice. Comey deserved to be fired and his firing did not and will not affect the phony "collusion" investigation.

The MSM is pro-Democrat and are furious that Hillary lost and desperate to discredit Trump so they can put a Democrat in the White House next election cycle. They've lost all credibility.

I'm tired of the whole thing myself and am ready for government to get to work doing what they were elected to do.

So did you see Comey say that no doubt Russia interfered in our election? These are not made up stories .
And I know many democrats who want the truth because of it affecting our families, or future families..

I find it hilarious that Trump supporters have sunk to defending Trump based on ignorance. Funny...

Forever, God damn...

You know something it finnaly dawn's on me why Trump didnt run as a democrat he knew Hillary was the chosen one and would rig the DNC Nominee..

We'll agree on the corruption. It has to stop

This is why they keep us all distracted...and tired .. so we look the other way. Anyway have a good evening ( cupcake ) :laugh:

Forever, God damn...

You know something it finnaly dawn's on me why Trump didnt run as a democrat he knew Hillary was the chosen one and would rig the DNC Nominee..

Trump is very quiet on twitter for the last few days.. Maybe he is going to how to run a white house school today..

So did you see Comey say that no doubt Russia interfered in our election? These are not made up stories .
And I know many democrats who want the truth because of it affecting our families, or future families..

The entire problem it wasn't wiki or the Russians.

It was Comey himself throwing the election.

He is the one who should be in jail if anyone.

Proof of what?

That Trump is totally unethical POS liar spreading the swamp? That much was conclusively proven.
but nothing illegal. just lib emo rage.

Forever, God damn...

Trump is very quiet on twitter for the last few days.. Maybe he is going to how to run a white house school today..

I read they distracted him all through the testimony.. They didn't want him anywhere near it.

Forum List

Back