Presdent of France Invites Americans to Move There

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Upset over Trump pulling out of the fake solution for global warming? Well, head to France and take all your money with you.

Actually, this isn't an invitation for the average liberal. They are only wanting the best and brightest to move there.

They are pretending that the agreement is a real solution and are also acting as if no one here in the states is interested in alternative energy sources.

I hope all the elitist leftwing snobs become ex-patriots.

French President Vows To #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain By Asking Americans To Move To France | MRCTV

Ok you lefties, sounds like a chance of a lifetime. Do write though.

Yeah, I'll pass, you guys let the floodgate open to get your culture overrun.

Unless I can kill offensive immigrants with impunity and you give me 25 acres? I'll pass.

Oh yeah, and I want government supplied automatic weapons and 'nades.

And 5% tax.

All that and I'm there! No I'm not, you frogs ain't got no swamp cabbage.

I already lived in France. And in fact while I was there hung out with a lot of what this board would call "Muslims".

That is, I presume they were Muslims, being largely from Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt and Sudan. Nobody ever talked about religion. But they did teach me some Arabic. Had some fine meals too.

Upset over Trump pulling out of the fake solution for global warming? Well, head to France and take all your money with you.

Actually, this isn't an invitation for the average liberal. They are only wanting the best and brightest to move there.

They are pretending that the agreement is a real solution and are also acting as if no one here in the states is interested in alternative energy sources.

French President Vows To #MakeOurPlanetGreatAgain By Asking Americans To Move To France | MRCTV
------------------------------------------------------------------- course , NONE of them where ever 'patriots'

I already lived in France. And in fact while I was there hung out with a lot of what this board would call "Muslims".

That is, I presume they were Muslims, being largely from Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt and Sudan. Nobody ever talked about religion. But they did teach me some Arabic. Had some fine meals too.
----------------------------------------------------- times awasting , get your azz back to where you fit in Pogo !!

Yup, we've noticed you do an awful lot of presuming.

The French have the asshole they deserve.

Khol Khara Yamall Ya Marrass.

Don't know what it means but an Egyptian co worker taught it to me.

Yup, we've noticed you do an awful lot of presuming.

Well hey, if I knew in the future there would be this board full of Isalmisiasts I would have inquired. It didn't come up. Amazingly I didn't get their shoe sizes either, but I do remember their names, 'cuz they were humans....

Khol Khara Yamall Ya Marrass.

Don't know what it means but an Egyptian co worker taught it to me.

All I can tell you from that is "Khara" (strong guttural KH). Universal Arabic for "shit", heavier and more widespread than Egyptian "zift". I remember walking down a street teaching this word to a German girl, Christa. Figured the guttural part would be easy for her. Coupla Arabs walking behind us were laughing their asses off.

Arabs were always tickled to see a Euro/Westerner speaking their language.

Send them the Clintons and the Obamas for starters.

Send them the Clintons and the Obamas for starters.

Great idea. Sadly, they are too busy here being part of the resistance. Funny, considering that America resisted Hillary in November.

It would be funny if the Dem voters headed to France. The country would freak if they saw all those government dependents flooding the country.

Same as Switzerland.

The difference is to Switzerland I could bring all my guns.

To France I cannot bring any of them.

Same as Switzerland.

The difference is to Switzerland I could bring all my guns.

To France I cannot bring any of them.

How pathetic --- self-banning one's own travel based on "where can I bring my war toys along".

Then again it probably does a lot of places a favor.

Forum List

Back