New GOP Trump Defense: He's A Fool. He's A Toddler. He Doesn't Know Any Better. He's New To Politics

It sounds like the end is near for Trump.

ext

Gee, Lakhota...gotta tell you how amusing I find your Kamela Harris quote to be! What alternate universe does she live in where robbers point a gun at you and say: "I hope you'll give me your wallet!" Only a liberal shill would try and spin THAT word to something an armed thug would use!

ext

Gee, Lakhota...gotta tell you how amusing I find your Kamela Harris quote to be! What alternate universe does she live in where robbers point a gun at you and say: "I hope you'll give me your wallet!" Only a liberal shill would try and spin THAT word to something an armed thug would use!

Gee, I'm sorry it's too deep for you. Try imagining that a robber would actually say "hope". BTW, Trump was using "hope" as a directive.

ext

Gee, I'm sorry it's too deep for you. Try imagining that a robber would actually say "hope". BTW, Trump was using "hope" as a directive.

Having been robbed at gunpoint twice, Lakhota...I can assure you that the word "hope" was never used when the robbers demanded money! Kamela Harris comes across as a buffoon trying desperately to "infuse" the word "hope" with sinister intent!

As for using hope as a directive? When you tell someone that you hope they do something...you're leaving the decision up to them. When you tell them to DO something...you're giving them an order. Trump didn't do that with Comey.

As for using hope as a directive? When you tell someone that you hope they do something...you're leaving the decision up to them. When you tell them to DO something...you're giving them an order. Trump didn't do that with Comey.

When my boss told me he "hopes" I will do a certain thing - I knew when he meant. So if it was legal and within in my job description (or a reasonable favor) - I did it.

When my boss told me he "hopes" I will do a certain thing - I knew when he meant. So if it was legal and within in my job description (or a reasonable favor) - I did it.

And if it was an illegal request? Would you have done it then? James Comey is claiming that he thought Trump was committing obstruction of justice...yet he didn't say anything to Trump about that...nor did he go to the Attorney General and tell HIM about that! He's the Director of the FBI, Lakhota! How could he not react to what he's now claiming was an attempt to obstruct justice?

Forum List

Back