Comey's memos were never classified to begin with

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Apparents according to Odium anytime a govt employee writes something it becomes classified. That would be true if it wasn't super bullshit.

Now they want to lock people up for sharing their own notes. Lol....maybe you can have Flynn chant lock her up and say that sweet line "If I did half of what she did I'd be in jail". Which he did and ironically got you whipped up into a creamy froth

Government computer, government time.

So if the cafeteria at the FBI used a government computer to print a sign saying "Chicken Soup $2.99 a bowl" that would be classified?

Have you reached that level of ridiculousness in trying to run interference for your messiah

He took them when they were govt property, according to regulations, they are govt business and should have been archived.

Last edited:
Apparents according to Odium anytime a govt employee writes something it becomes classified. That would be true if it wasn't super bullshit.

Now they want to lock people up for sharing their own notes. Lol....maybe you can have Flynn chant lock her up and say that sweet line "If I did half of what she did I'd be in jail". Which he did and ironically got you whipped up into a creamy froth
Any private discussion with the president is automatically classified. The level is decided later. I would say this discussion was at the very least SECRET.

Government computer, government time.

So if the cafeteria at the FBI used a government computer to print a sign saying "Chicken Soup $2.99 a bowl" that would be classified?

Have you reached that level of ridiculousness in trying to run interference for your messiah

If you tell anyone the chicken soup was $2.99 according to the wackos here they'd be jailed

Any private discussion with the president is automatically classified. The level is decided later. I would say this discussion was at the very least SECRET.

False but nice try.

We will have to see what happens.

Regardless of whether he is charged, Comey is a slimy political weasel. He speaks and the entire world needs to take a shower.......

He took them when they were govt property, according to regulations.

I wouldn't know but
Anyway...really who cares... Why is everyone distracting to the fact that Trump can not be taken seriously , because he will not take direction from anyone and he does not know what he is doing.

False but nice try.
I've held a TS-SCI clearance. I was also a registered Comsec Custodian. I've had way too much experience with this not to know how it works. Any discussion that is private with the president is Classified. You do understand what that means, don't you? The classification could be confidential, secret, or top secret. It all depends on the content of the discussion.

Your problem is you think Trump isn't allowed to keep anything secret from you motherfuckers.

False but nice try.
I've held a TS-SCI clearance. I was also a registered Comsec Custodian. I've had way too much experience with this not to know how it works. Any discussion that is private with the president is Classified. You do understand what that means, don't you? The classification could be confidential, secret, or top secret. It all depends on the content of the discussion.

While your assertions that this is true seems compelling you'll need more than that.

False but nice try.

Your problem is you think Trump isn't allowed to keep anything secret from you motherfuckers.

So this discussion between W and Sasha's mom is classified:

And Sasha should be imprisoned (along with mom) for divulging the contents of this classified phone call?

You've reached a new level of stupid.

Where did you get that bit of crap?

They involved a discussion with the President of the United States......of course they are classified.

This ENTIRE charade is a DEMOCRAT WITCH HUNT... PERIOD... END OF STORY.

ALL designed to DELEGITIMIZE and DERAIL President Trump.

There is no FILTHIER bunch of SEWER RATS on the PLANET than the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

False but nice try.

Repeating the same thing doesn't make it true.
Link?

Forum List

Back