New Google Chrome extension fact checks Trump's tweets for you

We made a tool that slips a bit more context into Trump's tweets. It's still in the early stages, but our goal is to provide additional context where needed for Trump's tweets moving forward (and a few golden oldies). For example, here's what it shows in relation to that Trump tweet.

Still not perfect — but at least readers will see more information without having to read Weigel's full post (though they should, of course.)

Sometimes, we just add more context, like when Trump announced his pick of Rex Tillerson to serve as secretary of state. Curious for more info? It's right there in the tweet now.

It takes a little while for the Chrome extension to update, so we'll try to stay up to speed on fact-checking what Trump is tweeting, but it may take a few minutes. This is a work in progress, so don't hesitate to offer feedback and thoughts.

And don't hesitate to point to Trump tweets that could use a little explication. That's the goal, after all.

imrs.php

I don't expect republicans to use the extension since they treat Trump's tweet's as gospel and abhor anyone or anything that decides to fact check him. But it might be a useful tool if you use twitter and are interested in the truth.

Get the extension here: RealDonaldContext

You must be very proud there are apps out there that can turn the internet into a safe space for you.

Your minds are so feeble and fragile, you actually need an extension to correct opinions you don't like.
Uh oh you sound triggered. Have a Snickers.
snik2-20161003092505474.jpg

We made a tool that slips a bit more context into Trump's tweets. It's still in the early stages, but our goal is to provide additional context where needed for Trump's tweets moving forward (and a few golden oldies). For example, here's what it shows in relation to that Trump tweet.

Still not perfect — but at least readers will see more information without having to read Weigel's full post (though they should, of course.)

Sometimes, we just add more context, like when Trump announced his pick of Rex Tillerson to serve as secretary of state. Curious for more info? It's right there in the tweet now.

It takes a little while for the Chrome extension to update, so we'll try to stay up to speed on fact-checking what Trump is tweeting, but it may take a few minutes. This is a work in progress, so don't hesitate to offer feedback and thoughts.

And don't hesitate to point to Trump tweets that could use a little explication. That's the goal, after all.

imrs.php

I don't expect republicans to use the extension since they treat Trump's tweet's as gospel and abhor anyone or anything that decides to fact check him. But it might be a useful tool if you use twitter and are interested in the truth.

You must be very proud there are apps out there that can turn the internet into a safe space for you.

Your minds are so feeble and fragile, you actually need an extension to correct opinions you don't like.
Uh oh you sound triggered. Have a Snickers.
snik2-20161003092505474.jpg

I'm triggered now. Thanks. You shouldn't tempt me with food.

Very foolish.

imrs.php

A bunch of kooky libs fact checking Trump. What could go wrong?

Chrome can't even keep it's Flash plugin working correctly

I never have a problem with chrome and I love the chromcast for watching anything online via my TV....

Every time they update I have Flash plugin issues.Love Chrome but that gets annoying

I wonder if you uninstall chrome and try reinstalling again would help..

Have you heard of chromecast , I stream movies to my big screen TV free... it is $35.00
I bought chromecast too. But then I bought a laptop with an HDMI port. So now I can use my Panasonic 65" plasma HDTV as a monitor, my 20" monitor and my 16" laptop monitor at the same time. And with windows 10 I can drag and drop pages from one monitor to another. And I have a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard.

So now the Chromecast dongle is obsolete.

Last edited:
We made a tool that slips a bit more context into Trump's tweets. It's still in the early stages, but our goal is to provide additional context where needed for Trump's tweets moving forward (and a few golden oldies). For example, here's what it shows in relation to that Trump tweet.........

(remainder of original omitted in the interest of saving server space)]

That's quite an accomplishment. Did you and the rest of the "we" each get a participation trophy?

I assume they'll be doing this for all politicians.

Right?
Donald Trump's tweets have taken over as a news source for many of his followers. No other politician comes anywhere close to having that kind of power and so factchecking them would be pointless. Trump has 17 million followers.
And who fact-checks the fact-checkers?

Oh, I'm just kidding. I realize this just political.
If you don't like it don't get it. I realize Trump is God to some of you people.

Most of trump's voters actually believe in G-d ..unlike you Marxist shitheads:slap:

imrs.php

But what does it do when he posts "unpresidented"?
A Penguin comes out of the computer and bashes his knuckles with a ruler. Then makes him spell it again and again until he gets it right 10 times in a row.

imrs.php

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... you can't fact check an opinion TK.

We made a tool that slips a bit more context into Trump's tweets. It's still in the early stages, but our goal is to provide additional context where needed for Trump's tweets moving forward (and a few golden oldies). For example, here's what it shows in relation to that Trump tweet.........

(remainder of original omitted in the interest of saving server space)]

That's quite an accomplishment. Did you and the rest of the "we" each get a participation trophy?
Perhaps it was destroyed with a BFH.

Right?
Donald Trump's tweets have taken over as a news source for many of his followers. No other politician comes anywhere close to having that kind of power and so factchecking them would be pointless. Trump has 17 million followers.

If you don't like it don't get it. I realize Trump is God to some of you people.

Most of trump's voters actually believe in G-d ..unlike you Marxist shitheads:slap:

Trump doesn't. Funny shit.

Right?

Why should they?

Well it's obvious that the fake Indian didn't really mean it when she said "You didn't build that" and obviously Obama when he parrot her latter didn't really mean it either.. That would be insane..

It's obvious Nancy didn't really mean when she said "they don't know what's good for them we know what's good for them " ..that would be insane

It's obvious Obama didn't really mean when he said "get in the back of the bus" ..that would be insane..

It's obvious Obama didn't really mean it when he said " the JV team"...that would be insane..

It's obvious Harry Reid didn't really mean it when he said "I am glad I lied about Romney's taxes "..that would be insane..

I never have a problem with chrome and I love the chromcast for watching anything online via my TV....

Every time they update I have Flash plugin issues.Love Chrome but that gets annoying

Have you heard of chromecast , I stream movies to my big screen TV free... it is $35.00
I bought chromecast too. But then I bought a laptop with an HDMI port. So now I can use my Panasonic 65" plasma HDTV as a monitor, my 20" monitor and my 16" laptop monitor at the same time. And with windows 10 I can drag and drop pages from one monitor to another. And I have a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard.

What a nice setup.....So your set up is a desk top, TV, and a laptop?

I watch movies and Youtube on my HDTV , stream in anything I want. But Youtube is catching on and charging for movies..

BTW I love your signature..lol

Right?

As I thought. Just political.

Oh, and I voted for Hillary. I lost.

Wanna take another swing at this?

Last edited:

Would it not be easier to just buy a smart TV?

Right?

Why should they?

It would help to remind people that Democrats were the ones who called blacks super predator never do wells who must be brought to heel and had a president who said "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"
Lefties do not know about those things and will deny them until the cows come home.

Forum List

Back