New Google Chrome extension fact checks Trump's tweets for you

Chrome can't even keep it's Flash plugin working correctly

I never have a problem with chrome and I love the chromcast for watching anything online via my TV....

Every time they update I have Flash plugin issues.Love Chrome but that gets annoying

I wonder if you uninstall chrome and try reinstalling again would help..

Have you heard of chromecast , I stream movies to my big screen TV free... it is $35.00
I bought chromecast too. But then I bought a laptop with an HDMI port. So now I can use my Panasonic 65" plasma HDTV as a monitor, my 20" monitor and my 16" laptop monitor at the same time. And with windows 10 I can drag and drop pages from one monitor to another. And I have a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard.

So now the Chromecast dongle is obsolete.
Would it not be easier to just buy a smart TV?
It is a smart TV.

I never have a problem with chrome and I love the chromcast for watching anything online via my TV....

Every time they update I have Flash plugin issues.Love Chrome but that gets annoying

Have you heard of chromecast , I stream movies to my big screen TV free... it is $35.00
I bought chromecast too. But then I bought a laptop with an HDMI port. So now I can use my Panasonic 65" plasma HDTV as a monitor, my 20" monitor and my 16" laptop monitor at the same time. And with windows 10 I can drag and drop pages from one monitor to another. And I have a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard.

It is a smart TV.
Okay...then why are you hooking up your laptop to your smart tv?

It is a smart TV.
To use it as a monitor.

It is a smart TV.
To use it as a monitor.

But I thought a smart tv does not need a laptop to access Youtube or other websites. You can go directly to those websites, with the laptop. Is it that you access websites not accessible directly through the smart tv?

It is a smart TV.
To use it as a monitor.

But I thought a smart tv does not need a laptop to access Youtube or other websites. You can go directly to those websites, with the laptop. Is it that you access websites not accessible directly through the smart tv?
It has it's own web browser, but it sucks.

I prefer to use it as a monitor.

I assume they'll be doing this for all politicians.

Right?

Why should they?

It would help to remind people that Democrats were the ones who called blacks super predator never do wells who must be brought to heel and had a president who said "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

I know, right. Everyone knows that conservatives have been fighting for the rights of minorities since this nation was founded.

By the way..I know you hope that it goes unchallenged....but there is no evidence that Johnson ever said that. You know that...but you repeat it anyway. That is why
fact checkers are needed. You fuckers don't care.

It is a smart TV.
To use it as a monitor.

Okay. Thanks.

It is a smart TV.
To use it as a monitor.

Okay. Thanks.
The worst part is that you cannot hook up a mouse to it. That sucks when you are web browsing or playing video games.

Forum List

Back