New evidence: Zimmerman with bloody nose

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by tinydancer, Dec 3, 2012.

1. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,967
    I'm sorry Trayvon lost his life, but there is no doubt that this has become a political witch hunt and prosecution.

[​IMG]
    Injuries: This photo taken by a Sanford, Florida police officer on February 26, after George Zimmerman shot dead unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, has been released by his defense team

It was among the latest batch of evidence handed over to the defense by prosecutors and was posted to Zimmerman's legal team's website, gzlegalcase.com, on Monday.

The rest of the new evidence will also be posted to the blog 'as soon as we are sure it has been properly redacted', the team wrote.

New color photo shows George Zimmerman's bloody nose the night he killed Trayvon Martin | Mail Online

2. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    I wonder why this photo and other evidence wasn't released right afer the incident happened? :cool:

3. tinydancer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,967
    It is certainly suspicious that the Prosecution only released this to the Defense team just recently.

This picture certainly backs up Zimmerman's contention that he was getting a smack down laid on him.

4. Dreamy

Dreamy Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430
    I am not sure what the discussion here was like at the time but this photo does not change my position. Zimmerman was wrong. He followed a kid at night in the rain and created the entire situation that resulted in Trayvon losing his life. His bloody nose does not sway me one iota.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,394
    My son had a bloody nose and it kinda looked like that.

6. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    if a creepy dude like zimmerman was following me around and scaring me, i'd probably punch him in the nose, too...

but he still shouldn't have followed the kid and, in fact, he was told not to.

7. tinydancer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,967
    There is no evidence whatsoever that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon after speaking with 911.

None. To me this is still an issue of two men in the wrong place at the wrong time choosing to act unwisely.

And it spiraled out of control with a young man losing his life.

There is so much misinformation out there it's appalling. Let alone having the media doctor tapes. Very experienced reporters sacrificed their careers attempting to portray this as a racially motivated murder.

8. tinydancer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,967
    Between this picture and the other pictures showing the lacerations on the back of Zimmerman's head, he was getting a smack down.

9. Dreamy

Dreamy Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430
    Hopefully a trial will bring clarity and details but at this time based on what was reported I still believe Zimmerman started this whole tragedy in motion with his misguided and pigheaded behavior. TD, if I am being followed in that same situation I can assure you I will try to flee first but will fight if cornered. I believe Trayvon did just that and sadly died because the gun always wins.

10. tinydancer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,967
    The problem has been the reporting. Agreed. So many incorrect reports in a rush to judgement.

It's a dog's breakfast for true Dreamy. The fools at the alphabet networks were so gung ho on trying to turn this into a hate crime that they actually edited tapes and misinterpreted tapes purposefully.

NBC doctoring the 911 call. CNN having to apologize for misinterpreting a part of the call saying Zimmerman said "coons" which was completely bogus.

The media continually publishing pictures of a 12 year old Trayvon. The list is endless. I really blame the media for firing everyone up about this.

Not that there shouldn't have been an inquest. Most certainly. Trayvon's parents deserved that their son's death be investigated thoroughly.

The public needed an inquest as well. But the media drove a dog and pony show.

I've read the transcripts of the 911 call. Sadly one has to do their own investigation to discover truth.

Not sure if you knew about the CNN fiasco. So inflammatory.

CNN Backtracks, Now Thinks George Zimmerman Didn't Call Trayvon Martin A 'Coon'

CNN Backtracks, Now Thinks George Zimmerman Didn't Call Trayvon Martin A 'Coon' - Business Insider

On Wednesday, the network took a different tone when it released "new enhanced 911 audio." Zimmerman's attorneys told CNN that the word in question was "punks," not the racial slur. CNN checked this out with forensic audio expert Tom Owen, who agreed with Zimmerman's lawyers.

Later on Wednesday, Tuchman checked it out again for himself, working this time with one of CNN's "senior audio engineers."

"Some are accusing George Zimmerman of using the racial slur 'coons' in his 911 call," Tuchman says in his report. This is absurd, because CNN pretty much started the controversy in the first place.

In the end, Tuchman, the audio expert and special guest host Wolf Blitzer — who was filling in for Anderson Cooper — all agreed that the word in question was "cold," not the racial slur.