New evidence: Zimmerman with bloody nose

If he's guilty I have confidence he will be found guilty, same goes if he's innocent.

I'm a firm believer that there should have been an inquest called immediately; to give Trayvon's parents and the public the information that was needed about what transpired that night before the media turned this into a full scale circus show.

Bloody nose?

Martin deserved to be shot

Trayvon deserved to walk home in peace, without a racist fucker like Zimmerman murdering him.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Zimmerman was a racist. You are just throwing out accusations.

He said the word 'coon' on the audio tapes, and his co-- workers have stated that he had problems with blacks. He also made many reports - frivolous reports, regarding blacks. Never whites, only blacks.

Trayvon deserved to walk home in peace, without a racist fucker like Zimmerman murdering him.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Zimmerman was a racist. You are just throwing out accusations.

He said the word 'coon' on the audio tapes, and his co-- workers have stated that he had problems with blacks. He also made many reports - frivolous reports, regarding blacks. Never whites, only blacks.

He never said coon. The defense has numerous expert witnesses to show that word was never uttered. Further he never reported a black person that wasn't acting suspiciously. Further backed up by the evidence in the old police reports the Houses he reported being cased were all robbed. Not to mention reality, the crime occurring in the neighborhood was being done by black youths, even the black residents said so.

Zimmerman stated that Trayvon told him he was going to take the pistol and kill him. Since everything else Zimmerman said appears to be accurate I suspect the Jury will agree that it was self defense.

It's not that easy

Zimmerman was armed and provoked the confrontation

Have to see how the Jury looks at it

The time line, the two phone calls and statements backed by physical evidence indicate that Trayvon could have gone IN HIS HOUSE, further it indicates he not Zimmerman was the aggressor. Trayvon CHOSE to go back and attack Zimmerman, all supported by what is known.

Complete Bullshit

I'm a big believerin proof not heresay.

CNN had to backtrack on their claim. Here's the link:

On Wednesday, the network took a different tone when it released "new enhanced 911 audio." Zimmerman's attorneys told CNN that the word in question was "punks," not the racial slur. CNN checked this out with forensic audio expert Tom Owen, who agreed with Zimmerman's lawyers.

Later on Wednesday, Tuchman checked it out again for himself, working this time with one of CNN's "senior audio engineers."

"Some are accusing George Zimmerman of using the racial slur 'coons' in his 911 call," Tuchman says in his report. This is absurd, because CNN pretty much started the controversy in the first place.

In the end, Tuchman, the audio expert and special guest host Wolf Blitzer — who was filling in for Anderson Cooper — all agreed that the word in question was "cold," not the racial slur.

CNN Backtracks, Now Thinks George Zimmerman Didn't Call Trayvon Martin A 'Coon' - Business Insider

And as far as people peeping off about this case, I've seen enough bullshit to last me a lifetime.

For crying out loud, to try to turn this into a racially motivated hate crime experienced long term journalists at NBC doctored the 911 tape.

And lost their careers.

Things that make you go hmmm.

George Zimmerman's bloody nose - The Washington Post
But today's bloody photo doesn't solve the mystery of Trayvon's hands...There were "No DNA results foreign to Trayvon Benjamin Martin" found on them. ... Zimmerman said that he pulled the dead teen's arms away from his body after killing him. Yet, the police officer who arrived on the scene noted in his report, "The black male had his hands underneath his body." Until that question -- among many -- is answered, Zimmerman's dubious claim of self-defense will remain suspect. emphasis added

But today's bloody photo doesn't solve the mystery of Trayvon's hands...There were "No DNA results foreign to Trayvon Benjamin Martin" found on them. ... Zimmerman said that he pulled the dead teen's arms away from his body after killing him. Yet, the police officer who arrived on the scene noted in his report, "The black male had his hands underneath his body." Until that question -- among many -- is answered, Zimmerman's dubious claim of self-defense will remain suspect. emphasis added

I have enjoyed watching Zimmermans lies come crashing down.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon after speaking with 911.

None. To me this is still an issue of two men in the wrong place at the wrong time choosing to act unwisely.

And it spiraled out of control with a young man losing his life.

There is so much misinformation out there it's appalling. Let alone having the media doctor tapes. Very experienced reporters sacrificed their careers attempting to portray this as a racially motivated murder.

Hopefully a trial will bring clarity and details but at this time based on what was reported I still believe Zimmerman started this whole tragedy in motion with his misguided and pigheaded behavior. TD, if I am being followed in that same situation I can assure you I will try to flee first but will fight if cornered. I believe Trayvon did just that and sadly died because the gun always wins.

The problem has been the reporting. Agreed. So many incorrect reports in a rush to judgement.

It's a dog's breakfast for true Dreamy. The fools at the alphabet networks were so gung ho on trying to turn this into a hate crime that they actually edited tapes and misinterpreted tapes purposefully.

NBC doctoring the 911 call. CNN having to apologize for misinterpreting a part of the call saying Zimmerman said "coons" which was completely bogus.

The media continually publishing pictures of a 12 year old Trayvon. The list is endless. I really blame the media for firing everyone up about this.

Not that there shouldn't have been an inquest. Most certainly. Trayvon's parents deserved that their son's death be investigated thoroughly.

The public needed an inquest as well. But the media drove a dog and pony show.

I've read the transcripts of the 911 call. Sadly one has to do their own investigation to discover truth.

Not sure if you knew about the CNN fiasco. So inflammatory.

CNN Backtracks, Now Thinks George Zimmerman Didn't Call Trayvon Martin A 'Coon'

CNN Backtracks, Now Thinks George Zimmerman Didn't Call Trayvon Martin A 'Coon' - Business Insider

On Wednesday, the network took a different tone when it released "new enhanced 911 audio." Zimmerman's attorneys told CNN that the word in question was "punks," not the racial slur. CNN checked this out with forensic audio expert Tom Owen, who agreed with Zimmerman's lawyers.

Later on Wednesday, Tuchman checked it out again for himself, working this time with one of CNN's "senior audio engineers."

"Some are accusing George Zimmerman of using the racial slur 'coons' in his 911 call," Tuchman says in his report. This is absurd, because CNN pretty much started the controversy in the first place.

In the end, Tuchman, the audio expert and special guest host Wolf Blitzer — who was filling in for Anderson Cooper — all agreed that the word in question was "cold," not the racial slur.

To be perfectly honest TD, I have not discussed this case in some time and forget some of the particulars. Once Zimmerman was arrested I decided good, that is what I wanted to see happen and from this point on I simply hope justice is served within a court of law. My only comment is that a young boy is dead simply because he dared to cross Zimmerman's path it would seem.

I have enjoyed watching Zimmermans lies come crashing down.
10h80ub.jpg

Martin never got to make a statement. All we have heard is Zimmermans account

Let's see if the evidence backs up Zimmermans story

The plot thickens. This odd timed release of this photo is puzzling.

Is there a date for the trial yet?

If Trayvon has been a white kid, talking on his phone with his girl freind in the conplex, Zimmerman would not have taking a second look at him. Hell yeah he is a racist and Trayvon was stereotyped by Zimmerman because blacks are always "up to no good" and "on something". Coon is much closer then punks. NO doubt it was closer to coons.

Last edited:

June 2013.

The defense has had the photo for a while. They are releasing it now to gain $ympathy.

That and sell GZ autograph$. (yes, seriously)

If Trayvon has been a white kid, talking on his phone with his girl freind in the conplex, Zimmerman would not have taking a second look at him. Hell yeah he is a racist and Trayvon was stereotyped by Zimmerman because blacks are always "up to no good" and "on something". Coon is much closer then punks. NO doubt it was closer to coons.

Apparently he said 'cold' instead of 'coons', which makes no sense at all.

June 2013.

The defense has had the photo for a while. They are releasing it now to gain $ympathy.

That and sell GZ autograph$. (yes, seriously)

Aaah. Thanks for the info friend. Unreal. You and I were all over this in another place back when it first happened. Crazy debates!

I really wish we had Court TV still to watch some of these trials.

That much blood would have left stain on the front of this shirt and scaring on his nose would have shown up on the arresting photos. Nose did not show signs of injuries. Just don't add up to a ass whooping.

Image Search Results for zimmerman's arrest
New Photo: Zimmerman's Head Bloody, Bruised, Battered
PHOTOS: New Trayvon Martin documents released - Pictures | WJLA.com

George Zimmerman was arrested before Trayvon Martin case, accused of domestic violence, fighting

Read more: George Zimmerman was arrested before Trayvon Martin case, accused of domestic violence, fighting

Zimmerman has a problem

Last edited:

Forum List

Back